bis_iceman

Visual Upgrade – Feedback

9 hours ago, ZackTactical34 said:

can the Xbox or PS4 really handle the Real Virtuality Engine

RV engine at one point was modified to work on Xbox 360. I think it was a OFP title for xbox?

And the new Enfusion will also run on consoles.

BI also already said that Enfusion will be the base for potential new Arma games.

5 hours ago, Dedmen said:

RV engine at one point was modified to work on Xbox 360. I think it was a OFP title for xbox?

And the new Enfusion will also run on consoles.

BI also already said that Enfusion will be the base for potential new Arma games.

Gotcha.:wink_o: I was just asking questions because I was curious as to why they switched engines.

I just want to make an update on a couple of posts I made a while back for correcting Arma 3 colors. While this is NOT a perfect fix, I have found ReColor to be a great band-aid for Arma 3. Simply put, it allows you to choose different color settings for the game. Personally, I find RC Cool to be the best overall setting (Though, RC Warm is good for sunrise and sunset because it brings out that warm yellow/orange color). However, I'm not aware of how ReColor works in multiplayer or with other mods.

Also, I have found Lythium to be one of the better maps because it has an overall gray color tone to it (IMHO, much better than the standard Arma 3 color). And, using ReColor with it (specifically RC Cool), I got incredible results.

Here are some screenshots I've taken using the mod and map I just described (also used these other mods: CBA_A3, CUP Weapons, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles, Jbad, LYTHIUM, CUP Terrains-Core, CUP Terrains-Maps, ReColor, ASR AI3, RHSAFRF, RHSUSAF, RHSGREF):

EBE9D96819749A52E16D857D066404ED2F21D266

C031614C118597EE5A619A353C4B24AF851C5333

B7D0FC194C1C7CA04BE06A95459225C5FD6D168B

Hope this helps! :)

• Like 4

So, any news on the development of the lighting? 

Any hope left for us that BI will give us a change so that something black is black again and not complete darkness?

RV engine development has stopped pretty much. so no

• Thanks 1