• AAF
  • USSR
  • CSAT
  • Lingor (GAL and ARL).
  • FIA
  • OPFOR
  • Like 5

u need help with the shadows? i can take a look

Shadows where a bitch to me when I was doing them for the Growler, luckily I had some help :) Great work

u need help with the shadows? i can take a look

I may need some help, will drop you a PM.

What I do to build shadows is start with the plane model itself.  Copy it into an Edit LOD.  Keep doing the Structure - Topology - Find non-closed.  One by one, find the bits that are open and either rebuild them or close them up.  If you have problem areas like in-between the wing and fuselage or another spot, you can remove them and then tackle those sections individually.  Oh the fun!  LOL

What I do to build shadows is start with the plane model itself.  Copy it into an Edit LOD.  Keep doing the Structure - Topology - Find non-closed.  One by one, find the bits that are open and either rebuild them or close them up.  If you have problem areas like in-between the wing and fuselage or another spot, you can remove them and then tackle those sections individually.  Oh the fun!  LOL

Sounds alot of fun, im not much of an expert with 02 (it was called that before Arma3 - its now object builder). I will have to have a look and see if its something i can fix easily. 

If only the gears are left it shouldn't be TOO terribly bad however all the little bits of the gear make it frustrating.

Im glad to say ive fixed the shadow issues, just doing some config work and then it will be time for a first release.  B)

• Like 5