LykosMactire

ArmA III new walking animations?

i noticed in the dev build (and also 3DEN update) a set of walking animations in the animation viewer, that on popular belief was going to replace the one handed animation that is currently in. If theres any way to replace the walking animation with this one via mod or something, can they point me in the right direction?

All of the animations had _Ver2 or something at the end of it

17C1E3C6F106DB09BB76D6854C997F003F48573C

• Like 1

I don't understand what you mean - If you want this to replace the one handed animation, it already has since the 3DEN Update...Or do you mean you want the one-handed animation back?

I don't understand what you mean - If you want this to replace the one handed animation, it already has since the 3DEN Update...Or do you mean you want the one-handed animation back?

When 3DEN released i still have the one handed animation running for some reason (as in i still walk like PRE-3DEN)

They got rid of the pimp walk? Awesome.

Now that you called it the Pimp walk... i kinda want it back.... 

:lol:

Although a new walking animation wasn't the case, I still think BI should try to un-derpify their animations.

If you're using the Arma toolbox by Alwarren you can't import binarised models. Only mlod type p3ds.

I'm not aware of any addon/script that can import rtms into Blender.