cyborg111

TAC-COMBAT SUPPORT SYSTEM + NEW VEHICLE RESPAWN SCRIPT!

Hi, 

great script! Used it for my sandbox on Altis. No problems on local but when I want to run it on my dedicated server I get the error message "script \CCG\CCGlizenzen.txt not found" when joining. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks again for this, would really like to have it running....

I'm having real issues getting this to work on a mission I'm making, using the Song Bin Tahn map. maybe 1 in 6 times the support loads. The rest of the time it does not, and the helicopter does not appear in the support menu after helicopter transport is clicked. CAS works though.

I'm not a compete newb but I cant figure it out. Any help for ideas?

UPDATE: I think it was clashing with other modules, possible survivable clashes.

On 10/20/2018 at 7:33 PM, pappagoat said:

I'm having real issues getting this to work on a mission I'm making, using the Song Bin Tahn map. maybe 1 in 6 times the support loads. The rest of the time it does not, and the helicopter does not appear in the support menu after helicopter transport is clicked. CAS works though.

I'm not a compete newb but I cant figure it out. Any help for ideas?

I am gonna bet parts of the script need rework.  It looks to be dated by post dates.  Turn on script errors and post those, contact script owner and see if they reply.

Does anyone have any idea how the hover altitude is set for the insertion by helicopter?

On some maps the helicopter hovers into the trees and crashes. I think it is because the maps where it does this are using taller trees. I'd want to see how to increase the hover altitude adding 10 or so meters.

UPDATE:

This section seems to control hover altitude: [vehicle this, 28] call AR_Rappel_All_Cargo ;

Hi all.

I'm thinking if is possible to add a new action to the menu for a "hover pickup" such as:  move the helo to a new LZ but not land and turn off engines, just hover 1 or 2 meters above the ground, pickup troops and then wait for new orders from squad leader.

Is this possible or a logical suggestion?

Thanks for your time guys.

PS: I'm really enjoy this script in all my missions.