Ogrinho

[WIP] Brazilian Air Force F-5EM Tiger II

22 minutes ago, kerozen said:

Is there a way to retexture models in 3D? i really suck at creating textures and effects in photoshop

You can do that with Substance Painter 2 or Quixel, but you`ll need the open 3D model for both.  

Update!

KsULu99.png

9Aoj1r3.png

• Like 5

Update!

GSHr69f.png

AC4vkDt.png

KLWx8k0.png

zXUkWqH.png

• Like 3

Can't wait for the Tiger and Skyhawk to be developed and polished, the work and effort you guys have put in is amazing!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OnceIWasKovic said:

Can't wait for the Tiger and Skyhawk to be developed and polished, the work and effort you guys have put in is amazing!

Thanks mate!

On 28/01/2017 at 1:43 AM, knightlight said:

Its really cool to see the process of making this kind of stuff keep it up 

Thanks bro!

Update!

Flyby over Tanoa Sunset!

M0VWwqQ.png

• Like 3

Update!
wzBuSnZ.jpg

Testing taxi and collision lights

ESKSvAB.jpg

Testing Formation and collision lights

Also added:

• Front and back flaps animations
  • Speedbrakes animation
  • Landing gear and hatches animation
  • All control systems are now fully animated, eg: ailerons, rudders and etc...
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Gabriel.13 said:

Awesome stuff man!!

(Muito bom ver mods brasileiros de qualidade, obrigado) 

Thanks Gabriel, it's a shame that we don't have brazilian modders enough sharing what they do... =/

Update!

• Like 3

Awesome i know this is for Brazilian Mod ? i just wanted to ask can you add this to CSAT

• Like 1

@Ogrinho Great look! Have you been following the Jets DLC/platform update? With some of the stuff that's on dev branch now I can see big things for your Tiger II... everything from simulating the Grifo-F and other sensors to 'PiP targeting pod view' support -- even a 'missile cam' -- to locational damage, the ability to transmit/receive detected contacts and own position (i.e. if you're going to make a R-99), even customizing loadouts via pylons... it's all on dev branch now!

• Like 2

On 14/02/2017 at 6:31 AM, chortles said:

@Ogrinho Great look! Have you been following the Jets DLC/platform update? With some of the stuff that's on dev branch now I can see big things for your Tiger II... everything from simulating the Grifo-F and other sensors to 'PiP targeting pod view' support -- even a 'missile cam' -- to locational damage, the ability to transmit/receive detected contacts and own position (i.e. if you're going to make a R-99), even customizing loadouts via pylons... it's all on dev branch now!

I didn't know about this new Jets DLC, definitely we'll take a look!  Thanks for update me @chortles! =D

On 13/02/2017 at 4:56 AM, qazqwer said:

Awesome i know this is for Brazilian Mod ? i just wanted to ask can you add this to CSAT

Yes @qazqwer, of course we could make a CSAT cammo!

On 13/02/2017 at 10:49 PM, john1 said:

Pracs Mod may want one ....This is great stuff.

Thanks @john1

• Like 1

Have you still been working on this mod at all? If so I would like to request your permission to use it for a unit that I am starting, as well as to do a retexture for it.