Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Mi-2 "hoplite"

Well that was fun. I can't find a single photo of the Mi-2 interior on any site. Lots of exteriors in about a hundred different camo patterns but no cockpit pics. confused.gif

Wow those interior pics are sweet. Where did you find them N.o.R.S.u? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ Oct. 23 2002,16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Oct. 23 2002,12:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Our MOD is working on Mi2. We've got the model but the textures and LOD's aren't finished. Maybe someone could help us giving the photos of interiour ? If you have them - PM me the link<span id='postcolor'>

I will try to find you some textures Stalker.

BTW, any word on the Mi-26 release?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry for the delay. Our modeller is busy at work and I don't know when he will be online again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AirwolfPL @ Oct. 23 2002,16:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There will be also Police version (in Nogova Police paint scheme - eventualy equipped with high-power spotlight) and Civilian version...<span id='postcolor'>

I cant wait to catch some robbers with this baby.

also will it be aquipped with a infra red camara ?? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Munger @ Oct. 23 2002,19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow those interior pics are sweet. Where did you find them N.o.R.S.u?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Google tounge.gifwink.gif

LOL. biggrin.gif

Hmm, I used Yahoo and I was under the impression Yahoo used Google in its search engine. Ah well, good job anyway Norsu. smile.gif

Google is 10x better than Yahoo smile.gif

I'm pondering Nathanz' idea... but instead of infra-red you could have a regular camera in the gunner's view with no weapon. Just like the cameras that record police chases and stuff... like V80 gun cam but you can move it all around.

Of course at night, you could just switch to NVG smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nope, smoke shield doesn't harm people - it's just decrasing visibility...<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, I was thinking chemical as in chemical warfare-nerve gas, mustard gas, etc. THough I guess unless you have NBC protection, which I doubt the Mi-2 would have, I would literally be suicide to try do spray chemical weapons.

I think the rotor wash would probably keep any NBC agents away from the cockpit. Besides, OH-58s don't have any NBC protection but they can operate in contaminated environments. They just fly with the suits and masks.

Cheers

Mr B

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Oct. 24 2002,06:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Google is 10x better than Yahoo smile.gif

I'm pondering Nathanz' idea... but instead of infra-red you could have a regular camera in the gunner's view with no weapon. Just like the cameras that record police chases and stuff... like V80 gun cam but you can move it all around.

Of course at night, you could just switch to NVG smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

thats what i was thinking of the helis turrent moving 360° so you can get all that action smile.gif