cosmic10r

[SP] Ravage Vanilla Mission ported including Template

okay... try to save with Haleks Save game in the radio menu and see if it does that. I'm not sure I have heard of that problem yet.

I will try to give it a try to and see if it will let me load a saved game.

Excuse me. what is the radio menu?

And here you can see my problem

https://youtu.be/gevBc3Ydr2Y

Edit:

Wait. I think it is radio menu.
Is with scroll mouse?

Edi2:
Neither work with radio menu.  :wacko:

hmm... now that i think about it ... i cant even play on Esseker since 1.56. I get an preMlod error when i try to load it in the editor

Are you still able to play on Esseker?

Is your template compatible with the new 3D editor? I imported the Stratis template into the 3D editor then copied everything on the map into Napf. When I try to play via the editor to test it out, I spawn but without the car and my dead buddy near by and I get errors from the init.sqf and others (I'll have to turn logs back on to see what they are).

Yes I can play on Esseker.

Only I cant load savegames  :(

Is your template compatible with the new 3D editor? I imported the Stratis template into the 3D editor then copied everything on the map into Napf. When I try to play via the editor to test it out, I spawn but without the car and my dead buddy near by and I get errors from the init.sqf and others (I'll have to turn logs back on to see what they are).

I just imported one too and got a loot spawner error and a different error but i did get the car and the buddy on the ground. You copied all the files from the  template to the new Napf folder?

Yes I can play on Esseker.

Only I cant load savegames  :(

Wow... gotta love Arma. I can't play on Esseker right now. I have the Steam workshop version.

edit - ok... just checked the Stratis template on my end and only got the fn_addweapon error which has been fixed in dev version and i did spawn with buddy and car... check that those scripts moved over to napf map folder

Ill get my napf version out pretty quick here too

edit2 - ill ask Evil Organ to test Esseker save and template conversion and see what he come up with.

Open up 3DEN with Napf first dont spawn any unit nothing just open the map and save the mission,it will create the mission folder in C:\Users\blabla\Documents\Arma 3\missions..

Then open up cosmic10r template or even Haleks Altis mission and copy everything (Edit>Select All on Screen,must be fully unzoomed) and then up the mission.sqm you just saved above^

Paste the tempate and before you hit save alt-tab open up the op mission folder and paste every file that comes within the tempate (readme.txt is optional).Bring back your game and then hit save.Re-open the mission and you now should be spawn with a car and with the mod fully functioning,dont forget to adjust the module to your likings.

edit2 - ill ask Evil Organ to test Esseker save and template conversion and see what he come up with.

I've reworked the Esseker version way too much,its the one im playing right now but i dont really play since im making a new one on my favorite map ever which is Taviana,used to play on taviana back on arma 2 dayz origins.I can give you the mission if you want for testing or even posting it on the front page,btw could i ask whats the script line that opens all the doors automaticaly? I really want to disable that.

I just imported one too and got a loot spawner error and a different error but i did get the car and the buddy on the ground. You copied all the files from the  template to the new Napf folder?

Wow... gotta love Arma. I can't play on Esseker right now. I have the Steam workshop version.

edit - ok... just checked the Stratis template on my end and only got the fn_addweapon error which has been fixed in dev version and i did spawn with buddy and car... check that those scripts moved over to napf map folder

Ill get my napf version out pretty quick here too

me too have steam workshop version and work smoothly.

Is there some addon/mod to savegames? And being able to load the savegame otherwise?

@Onema, regarding the game save issue your having, just ran a quick test on non-Steam version of Esseker with Cosmic's Esseker port, I can save both in the main menu and the radio menu.

@Onema, regarding the game save issue your having, just ran a quick test on non-Steam version of Esseker with Cosmic's Esseker port, I can save both in the main menu and the radio menu.

In steam is impossible :S

I can save but I can't load the savegame...

On Namalsk for example I can load savegames.

In steam is impossible :S

Do you mean with the Steam version of Esseker it's impossible.......

EDIT: If you think the Steam version of Esseker is causing the problem, I could provide you with the non-steam version I have, It's worth a try.......PM me if you like.  ;)

Do you mean with the Steam version of Esseker it's impossible.......

EDIT: If you think the Steam version of Esseker is causing the problem, I could provide you with the non-steam version I have, It's worth a try.......PM me if you like.  ;)

You have a PM  :)

Ty.

I think one of the problems I had with the car not spawning was that the empty markers changed names when I pasted them into Napf. So, for example, spawn1 became spawn1_1. When I renamed them, I was able to spawn with the car and dead buddy again (well, once anyway; on my second attempt at the mission, I spawned alone again).

I'll try to get my Napf a3 version up tonight so you can have a look

Link to Napf A3 is up in post 2. Let me know if it's working right for you. There should be a fair chunk of ambient ai

• Like 1

How do I install the extended edition of Altis? I wanna give that a shot. My only question besides that one is, is it updated to where vanilla Ravage is now? Like is it going to be the same just with more loot, etc.

How do I install the extended edition of Altis? I wanna give that a shot. My only question besides that one is, is it updated to where vanilla Ravage is now? Like is it going to be the same just with more loot, etc.

If you mean the GigaS extended edition it has the following features on top of the vanilla features

-More AI Camps through map (more in base zones) Each mission load could change.

-Disabled Radiation zones by default (but can be enabled via 0-0-4)

-Disabled Dynamic weather only because i recommend using This Addon! Thanks @tortuosit (can be enabled again in menus 0-0-X)

-Menu 0-0-X allows script to allow auto doors to open...no more having to open each door!

-Additional Loot spawn in world items (like trash, toilets, buckets, baskets, etc...) You will see a menu popup when you get close enough if the object offers to search it. (WIP)

-Bases may offer more vehicles

-GPS in your car! No map? No problem, get in your cart and GPS is enabled. (WIP, hope to edit to allow it in all cars)

-Hunting Zones!! Some zones on map offer more animals for hunting.

-Mission start limited gear (M14 + Handgun) + Car

-Added support for HLC weapons per earlier posts

You will download the file from the link and 

-Navigate to your Arma 3 root folder  eg-  steamlibrary\steamapps\common\Arma3

-put the pbo file in the missions folder located in the Arma 3 root folder

-it should be available under Scenarios in the main menu now when you launch Arma.

So. Looks like it's been a while. Any new maps for ravage made here since iv'e been away cosmic?

Napf a3 version is in post 2. It's a good map for it. Should be plenty to shoot at.

Map has a Cherno feel.

Napf a3 version is in post 2. It's a good map for it. Should be plenty to shoot at.

Map has a Cherno feel.

i saw. wasnt sure if it was new. what id love for ravage at some point is an epoch/exile like mod or for epoch/exile itself. you know building, crafting, and traders. unless that's already there?

Map has a Cherno feel.

hey so i added napf into my list but its loaded me into altis. is that supposed to happen?

i think i need the napf insland mod itself. it seems that all in arma wont suffice.

Yeah... it's not a huge download... u need the a3 Napf. Make sure you get the latest one that just came out for a3 in last couple of weeks

You bet...

got it working before you posted. this really brings back memories of my friends arma 2 day z overpoch server. 

is there any mod that can allow traders and building?