tobinator

Federal Bureau of Investigation SWAT(FBI SWAT) - MOD

FBI Mod

Hey guys! 

I watched today Hannibal and saw how the FBI SWAT stormed a building. This inspired me to create an FBI Mod! I started with the progress a few hours before, here is what I already created(these are my first retexture/modding attempts!):

2015-11-05_00047.jpg

2015-11-05_00026.jpg

The following things are planned for the mod:

Weapons

• Glock 22 - 0% completion
  • Glock 27 - 0% completion
  • Remington 870 - 0% completion
  • Sawed-off Remington 870 - 50% completion
  • HK416 - 20% completion
  • M4 Carbine - 0% completion
  • MP5/10 - 0% completion
  • Remington 700 - 20% completion

Units

• FBI SWAT(Units in Ranger Green)
  • FBI HRT(Units in Multicam)
  • FBI Agents(Units with plainclothes/typical blue Jackets)

Custom Gear

I'm also searching some helpers, so please inform me if you have interest to help me at this project!

Greetings,

Tobi

• Like 4

Nice idea, i think someone released an american based map a few hours ago. Can the units use the FN57 made by Robert hammer?

• Like 1

Nice idea, i think someone released an american based map a few hours ago. Can the units use the FN57 made by Robert hammer?

Is the FBI SWAT or FBI HRT using the FN57? 

Is the FBI SWAT or FBI HRT using the FN57? 

whoops, its the Secret service which use the FN57, not the FBI

whoops, its the Secret service which use the FN57, not the FBI

When this project appeals good then I maybe think about making more law enforcement units(for example the secret service). But I still need some help for this project!

Have you considered asking Teriyaki if you can use his uniform pack? It has some Tac vests with FBI and HRT marking and flagless Crye uniforms. I'd offer to help, but I have absolutely no modding skills of any kind. 

Push. This is a nice idea. Some suited units would be cool aswell. Unmarked cars, etc .

Btw the service pistols of the FBI are the Glock pistols model 22, 17 and 19 afaik.

Some updates:

I decided to make three type of units:

• Special Agents
  • FBI SWAT(Ranger Green)

1v5QxRQ.png

oD9jeHg.png

• FBI HRT(Multicam)

redKS5m.png

fEz3GvB.png

PS: Can anyone tell me which shotguns the FBI HRT/SWAT is using? Anything else then a Remington 870, maybe an Mossberg 590?

I can't wait. These units looks amazing and I always loved Police units in Arma.

This may help 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Special_Weapons_and_Tactics_Teams

I think the FBI SWAT in Rainbow Six Siege Beta used a M1040, i cant really remeber

I saw already a few weapons equipped on an FBI HRT unit that aren't on the wiki page(f.e.HK416's). I like the Mossberg 590 much more then the Remington 870 but before adding it to an unit I want to know if it's possible that the FBI HRT/SWAT is using an Mossberg shotgun. In Rainbow Six Siege an Benelli M4 was used, that's an option too.

EDIT:

Update on custom weapons that are WIP:

Sawed-off Remington 870 - Textures WIP(by Crash)

ijNTUJq.jpg

Glock 17(by Thanez)

hHBCgWY.jpg

HK416D - Textures WIP(by Lachtan)

KpcZ7aX.jpg

• Like 1

I saw already a few weapons equipped on an FBI HRT unit that aren't on the wiki page(f.e.HK416's). I like the Mossberg 590 much more then the Remington 870 but before adding it to an unit I want to know if it's possible that the FBI HRT/SWAT is using an Mossberg shotgun. In Rainbow Six Siege an Benelli M4 was used, that's an option too.

EDIT:

Update on custom weapons that are WIP:

Sawed-off Remington 870 - Textures WIP(by Crash)

Glock 17(by Thanez)

HK416D - Textures WIP(by Lachtan)

I highly doubt Mossbergs have ever been used notably in the FBI - to say that it's never happened is probably false, but they aren't listed equipment for any branch of the bureau (and they wouldn't need it anyway because the 870 covers everything they could want from a shotgun.)

A rundown of what the FBI uses:

• Your standard sidearm is going to be either the .40 Glock 22 or Glock 23. The Glock 21SF and Springfield TRP Operator are also available to FBI SWAT teams. Both the 9x19 Glock 26 and .40 Glock 27 are the authorized "backup and concealed carry" sidearms, for off duty use. The 9x19 Glock 17 and Glock 19 are used by a few agents when they don't qualify with the .40 round, and they're sometimes used for off-duty open carry, but they aren't commonplace.
  • The only authorized shotgun (AFAIK) in the entire bureau is the Remington 870 - while it's not impossible that others (including the Mossberg 500) have been used before, the M870 is available in enough different configurations that they really only need it.
  • The MP5 series makes up their SMG complement; the MP5/10 in specific is commonplace, but you will have examples of the A2/A3/A4/A5, SD5/SD6, and even MP5K being used.
  • AR-15 type rifles and derivatives are the majority of rifles they use - the M4 Carbine is the most widely seen, while the HK416 is used by HRT. Compact carbines like the Colt M933 with a 11.5' barrel are also used.
  • Sniper rifles are pretty much dominated by the Remington 700 series - apparently the FBI also have a stock of PSG-1s that they use as well. AR-15 type rifles with high powered optics can also be used for longer ranged protection.

The FBI isn't really a great example of weapon diversity like some other government agencies (or the military.) Their stuff is pretty uniform and standard, and it works well enough for them. I say variety is the spice of life and equip these units with whatever you want, because it's your mod and I don't think most people are going to complain about more content, but if you're going for realism then stuff like the M500 is best not included.

• Like 1

I highly doubt Mossbergs have ever been used notably in the FBI - to say that it's never happened is probably false, but they aren't listed equipment for any branch of the bureau (and they wouldn't need it anyway because the 870 covers everything they could want from a shotgun.)

A rundown of what the FBI uses:

• Your standard sidearm is going to be either the .40 Glock 22 or Glock 23. The Glock 21SF and Springfield TRP Operator are also available to FBI SWAT teams. Both the 9x19 Glock 26 and .40 Glock 27 are the authorized "backup and concealed carry" sidearms, for off duty use. The 9x19 Glock 17 and Glock 19 are used by a few agents when they don't qualify with the .40 round, and they're sometimes used for off-duty open carry, but they aren't commonplace.
  • The only authorized shotgun (AFAIK) in the entire bureau is the Remington 870 - while it's not impossible that others (including the Mossberg 500) have been used before, the M870 is available in enough different configurations that they really only need it.
  • The MP5 series makes up their SMG complement; the MP5/10 in specific is commonplace, but you will have examples of the A2/A3/A4/A5, SD5/SD6, and even MP5K being used.
  • AR-15 type rifles and derivatives are the majority of rifles they use - the M4 Carbine is the most widely seen, while the HK416 is used by HRT. Compact carbines like the Colt M933 with a 11.5' barrel are also used.
  • Sniper rifles are pretty much dominated by the Remington 700 series - apparently the FBI also have a stock of PSG-1s that they use as well. AR-15 type rifles with high powered optics can also be used for longer ranged protection.

The FBI isn't really a great example of weapon diversity like some other government agencies (or the military.) Their stuff is pretty uniform and standard, and it works well enough for them. I say variety is the spice of life and equip these units with whatever you want, because it's your mod and I don't think most people are going to complain about more content, but if you're going for realism then stuff like the M500 is best not included.

My main goal is to keep is realistic :D because of an lack of information it was difficult to keep it realistic. You're post is an good reference, I will stick to you're information, thanks for the effort ;).

AirFrame ATX (Tan, RG, Blk though tan will have a cover):

Ui2tdXr.png

Also have an ANVIS model but I messed up the UV's somehow so I need to go fix that:

C7YzjSg.png

Cheers

• Like 2

MC JPC and accompanying pouches for HRT (though not all Crye pouches are used by them)

0SOcwOm.png

tWILvwm.png

• Like 3

Can you make those Uniforms?

usc-1.jpg

Had something like this in mind. I just need to find my start in creating clothes. Atm I'm clueless of how exactly the system with creating 3d models of clothes for Arma 3 is working.

• Like 1

it's the M1014, 12G semi-automatic shotgun.

I think they use that gun 

Its probably wrong because FBI in R6 Siege use 

SG553

G36C

Honey Badger AAC?

UMP (which is correct)

M1040 

Its probably wrong because FBI in R6 Siege use 

SG553

G36C

Honey Badger AAC?

UMP (which is correct)

M1040 

They use:

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Special_Weapons_and_Tactics_Teams

I think they use the UMP 45 too, but im not sure maybe it was the SWAT and not the FBI SWAT, same for G36C.

And dont believe Rainbow Six Siege, the German GSG9 dont use the AUG, they use the G36C/K  as main weapon and the P8 or P99 as Secondary Weapon

Edited by KokaKolaA3