I've tried playing the campaign using this mod and TEC CSAT mod but the savegames don't load up. Is this a known "feature" of the game, not to enable mods for campaign?

I've tried playing the campaign using this mod and TEC CSAT mod but the savegames don't load up. Is this a known "feature" of the game, not to enable mods for campaign?

Nope, you´re doing something wrong... I´ve played the campaign with PLENTY mods and could reload any missions, as long as ArmA3 wasn´t updated inbetween (updates always fubar oldsaves)... if you can´t reload a saved game, you´re having a dependancy error (some mod is missing a dependacy or an internal file is corrupted on download)... launch arma3 without -nologs option activated and see if any error message pops up before the game kicks in...

cheers!

Thanks for the reply, I'll try to tweak the modset. I thought that maybe because Steam has Achievements (meh!) Arma 3 disables saving if the campaign is modified.

Nope, you´re doing something wrong... I´ve played the campaign with PLENTY mods and could reload any missions, as long as ArmA3 wasn´t updated inbetween (updates always fubar oldsaves)... if you can´t reload a saved game, you´re having a dependancy error (some mod is missing a dependacy or an internal file is corrupted on download)... launch arma3 without -nologs option activated and see if any error message pops up before the game kicks in...

cheers!

the problem is that if you modifique an archive or mod the campaign give a error... this in all case

Hello good sir, 

Is their anyway you can make an optional file for only replacing the weapons and not the vest and helmets  for NATO crewman, infantry etc. Would be highly appreciated, thank you for your reorganization of NATO, was really getting tired of the knockoff Masadas.

Update 1.3

-Fix Armore with new valor ,helmet and vest

-Rework textures in vest khaki

-change helmet pasgt by Enhanced combat Helmet  (MTP)

Hello good sir, 

Is their anyway you can make an optional file for only replacing the weapons and not the vest and helmets  for NATO crewman, infantry etc. Would be highly appreciated, thank you for your reorganization of NATO, was really getting tired of the knockoff Masadas.

it could be in an upcoming update

Hey Eduardocommando, could you make optional or remove altogether this annoying "enable player to add charges to vehicles/disable player to add charge to vehicles" action on action menu? Once I remove your mod, this action disappears, so I bet it is something on your config that slip past your radar... and I can´t play anymore without your awesome replacement config =D

[Edit] Scrap that... it is maybe WarfareThai mod ... anyways, are yous till planning a replacement config for AAF? It would help make me enjoy more vanilla missions with the Altian military ;D

Cheers!

Hey Eduardocommando, could you make optional or remove altogether this annoying "enable player to add charges to vehicles/disable player to add charge to vehicles" action on action menu? Once I remove your mod, this action disappears, so I bet it is something on your config that slip past your radar... and I can´t play anymore without your awesome replacement config =D

[Edit] Scrap that... it is maybe WarfareThai mod ... anyways, are yous till planning a replacement config for AAF? It would help make me enjoy more vanilla missions with the Altian military ;D

Cheers!

yes likely the other mod have problem with my mod, my line code is very basic... yes i will make a replacement for AFF soon for now i'm working in a FIA replacement pack

Hello Sir,

Is their anyway you could make a config to use Robert Hammers M4/M16 pack rather than HLC's. their seems to be more variety and it will add the realism of the sights provided rather than Vanilla ARMA. 

• Like 1

Hello Sir,

Is their anyway you could make a config to use Robert Hammers M4/M16 pack rather than HLC's. their seems to be more variety and it will add the realism of the sights provided rather than Vanilla ARMA.

Yes, in fact when I made the first version of the MOD I did it was with the M4 of Robert Hammer ... but as the other weapons that would be used they were of HLC, then I decided to use the HLC AR15 package, but now after of worked in the Replacement AAF with M4 / M16 Pack of RH I noticed the variety of actual rifles with which they can work ... just see in my next update decide to replace the AR15 by M4, along with other changes to conserve the originality of the game. Note: i make this if everybody that used my mod are according with M4/ M16 of RH because other yet prefer the AR15 pak of HLC

If it is not too much work, keep an optional pbo for HLC variants (I kinda like the Colt Commando and Toadies custom M4A1s, and I have the impression RH M4s haven´t MLOD optimization, so everytime you have more than 10 RH rifles, the framerate drops considerably... this doesn´t happens with Toadies2K weapons =P)

If it is not too much work, keep an optional pbo for HLC variants (I kinda like the Colt Commando and Toadies custom M4A1s, and I have the impression RH M4s haven´t MLOD optimization, so everytime you have more than 10 RH rifles, the framerate drops considerably... this doesn´t happens with Toadies2K weapons =P)

Yes, I see that Toadies2k weapons is more worked and support.. In fact i will think in replace m16 of RH in AAF Replacement to the colt .300 bushmaster of HLC but it is more work for add new ammo to unit and Vehicles

I thought my framerate dropped when using RH M4s! Thought I was going crazy ;)

Update 1.4

- The following changes are to preserve the originality of the game
- added HLC m14 SOPMOD to the marksman
- added new optional file to only weapons replacement
- added Shemagh to unit (Hidden Identity Pack V2)
- removed khaki vest by default (optional on VA)
- removed Sport Black Glasses by default (optional on VA)
- removed Enhanced Combat Helmet (MTP)
- change Enhanced Combat Helmet (MTP) by Enhanced Combat Helmet (Green)
- removed RH Pistol by some problems
- variation change uniforms recon teams

Update 1.5

- added Enhanced Combat Helmet (MTP) better wor
- added new  ESS Goggles NV version and glasses version (Thanks to speedygonzales )
- update to new setting of  toadie2k HLC_mod AR15
- other fix

DOWNLOAD: Update

So does this mod make a new alternative faction with the new weapons? Or does it change the vanilla NATO faction itself?