Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Lsd is released!

Yes, yes, yes biggrin.gif

Now I'm waiting for missions like "capture the ship" or "overtake the ship" or hostage rescue missions, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Sorry, must go now, and test it smile.gif

bye,

gr4vy

I was trying to use the LSD but it said something about an error it said lsd.p3d (Magic) i have no clue what magic means. i have resistance btw

Nice.

I have a problem thought, I always fall through the rear of the ship, I also just fly choppers through that part when I try to land on it, its like its not there. confused.gif

Otherwise it looks good so far smile.gif

InqWiper and InFuSiOn... as said on the TOW website... please read the readme.txt before playing with the ship. smile.gif

This thing...it's...beautiful...so...beautiful i want to cry. Wow.

One word: Groundbreaking!

Absolutely fantastic, but I wish the poor ruskies would get addons of this scale someday. Of course there is the Kiev class aircraft carrier, but that's like too big smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Oct. 12 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have a problem thought, I always fall through the rear of the ship, I also just fly choppers through that part when I try to land on it, its like its not there.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't you read the readme?! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">KNOWN BUGS

-All units will fall off the deck if the ship is moving. Don´t expect a solution for the time beeing, sorry.

-Sometimes you will fall thru the deck when you are walking near bow or stern. Solution: move the ship a few meters in the editor until you find a position where you can walk all along the deck without any problem. It´s a trial and error process but only takes a few seconds.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm getting the error load lsd\lsd.p3d magic too, and there is NOTHING about it in the readme file.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Moriv @ Oct. 12 2002,15:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm getting the error load lsd\lsd.p3d magic too, and there is NOTHING about it in the readme file.<span id='postcolor'>

Do you have either a TNT2 or a Voodoo3?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have either a TNT2 or a Voodoo3?<span id='postcolor'>

yes, is that a crime? tounge.gif the earlier version worked perfect

I get the error with both the static and the mobile version

I just tried out the ship,

Amazing! biggrin.gif

Great job Jafergon and Tales of War!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tracer18 @ Oct. 12 2002,15:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have either a TNT2 or a Voodoo3?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, usin' a GeForce4.

What more can I say? Its all been covered!

::Runs off to the store to buy resistance::

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sole @ Oct. 12 2002,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes, is that a crime? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No, but it could be problem I'm afraid  sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (readme.txt @ Oct. 12 2002,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">-Ship might not run on computers with TNT2 and Voodoo video cards.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know what to say. "Awesome" would be an understatement.

What really took me by surprise is that you can actually land on the drivable LSD and walk inside it when it's not moving!

The static LSD has some clipping problems (and so does the drivable one but that's not a problem! ) but otherwise this is one beautiful piece of work! I have already got lost 3 times wandering inside the ship and that's a good thing! It's HUGE!

Thumbs up!  biggrin.gif

edit:

Now, is someone making an "anchor" script which replaces the moving LSD with the static one when "anchored" and puts you on the bridge? I think I'm off to try to make one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Moriv @ Oct. 12 2002,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tracer18 @ Oct. 12 2002,15wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have either a TNT2 or a Voodoo3?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, usin' a GeForce4.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, we are trying to figure out what the problem is. If there are more people with this problem then please post it here.