Small teaser. 3D models for matches and lighter. Models, textures, normal and spec maps are by my friend Facel.

Update coming soon.

82KomeBh.jpg

• Like 1

Oh my goodness. How did I miss this?

Will download and thank you! The video in the OP is impressive. LOL at being able to light cigarettes for other people. :) Very clever.

i dont smoke cigs, so ill just imagine im smoking a joint... it is legal where i live so fuck yea!! Thanks for this Joint smoking mod... 

Considering that its being passed as a recreational drug in many states. maybe you can make a Joint also instead of just cigarettes?  im not sure what your cigs look like (ie if they have a filter but a joint looks similar so im just making a goofy request i guess)

I know its a stupid request but i would LOVE it!!

• Like 1

This is an awesome mod. Thank you.

Is there any way to have more than one cigarette in my inventory? My guy finished his smoke and the only way I could figure out to get another one was to go back into the aresenal.

Either way, excellent job. The helmets are a nice touch too.

i dont smoke cigs, so ill just imagine im smoking a joint... it is legal where i live so fuck yea!! Thanks for this Joint smoking mod... 

Considering that its being passed as a recreational drug in many states. maybe you can make a Joint also instead of just cigarettes?  im not sure what your cigs look like (ie if they have a filter but a joint looks similar so im just making a goofy request i guess)

I know its a stupid request but i would LOVE it!!

I....uh.....I also want the joint mod. :-D

This is an awesome mod. Thank you.

Is there any way to have more than one cigarette in my inventory? My guy finished his smoke and the only way I could figure out to get another one was to go back into the aresenal.

Either way, excellent job. The helmets are a nice touch too.

Would be awesome for a box of 20 and like someone else requested some joints or blunts :)

Until then I do this.......

Yeah go to arsenal select one, exit arsenal and put in back pack. Go back in arsenal and select another, exit and put in back pack again. Repeat untill you have enough and save your loadout in arsenal.

• Like 1

Or you can just paste this into the unit init.

this addItem "EWK_Cig1";

• Like 1

Or you can just paste this into the unit init.

Thanks. I'd still love an option to put a pack of 20 in my inventory if you ever get around to it.

This has become one of my favorite Addons and I'm not kidding. After a tough battle I usually light one up and have the helmet equipped in three of my ALiVE missions by default. :)

It's great.

The animation when standing is a little herky-jerky but buttery smooth when crouched on one knee. And seeing the AI teammates equip it randomly would be cool too.

Anyway, love this mod. Good job. It's one of my essentials now. I appreciate it. Brings the realism to another level.

Where can I find the server keys for this mod?  I don't see them in the 1.13 zip file and I don't see them on github either.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Where can I find the server keys for this mod?  I don't see them in the 1.13 zip file and I don't see them on github either.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

If you use PWS, it generates keys of mods that doesn't have them. I forgot to sign the mod so the pws version should be signed by pws.

Exactly what I need when I crash a car in multiplayer and all the other players are looking at me like a screw up. :P

Hey Rebel, where can I find the cigarette pack inventory items? I've noticed they don't show up in the Virtual Arsenal.

Hey Rebel, where can I find the cigarette pack inventory items? I've noticed they don't show up in the Virtual Arsenal.

The mod heavily relies on the ewk-cigs mod. The mod itself doesn't have any kind of cig in it, it just provides the interaction.

The mod heavily relies on the ewk-cigs mod. The mod itself doesn't have any kind of cig in it, it just provides the interaction.

Oh right! I though there was a inventory item for them.

1.14 changelog.

A few clean ups, translation system and a translation to the French language (thanks to the Luigium from github) and keys for the mod.

If you use PWS, it generates keys of mods that doesn't have them. I forgot to sign the mod so the pws version should be signed by pws.

I don't suppose you or someone else would mind posting the key independently?  I don't use PWS, and don't intend to - it would be lovely for this key to be included with the mod itself.

I don't suppose you or someone else would mind posting the key independently?  I don't use PWS, and don't intend to - it would be lovely for this key to be included with the mod itself.

Signed version is on the github now. https://github.com/rebelvg/murshun_cigs/releases