cirav

[WIP] Map Boscaada

496930logoboscaada2.png

Serverkey included
Map size : 20km x 20km
Bozcaada requires no additional addons.
Google map

Description :
Bozcaada is an island of Turkey in the northeastern part of the Aegean Sea. Administratively, the island constitutes the Bozcaada district of Çanakkale province. With an area of 39.9 km² it is the third largest Turkish island after Imbros and Marmara. In 2011, the district had a population of 2,472. The main industries are tourism, wine production and fishing. The island has been famous for its grapes, wines and red poppies for centuries.
Source

Credits :
-Cirav
-Ruskoff
-Arthyc
-Vincent

Spécial thanks :
-F.S.F for Wiki Labs
-Mikero for his tools

954419picturemap.jpg

195328bozcaadaSC.png

235441bozcaadaSC2.png

985787bozcaadaSC3.png

666792bozcaadatown2.png

Edited by Cirav

Very nice, sits just off of Altis IRL

looks awesome just like the rest of your work

Thank you but this time I work together with 3 members of my team (Arthyc/Vincent/Ruskoff).

Whoa, looks nice! I love the variety of locations! Looking forward to storm this place in a bloody MP session!

Great Job. Nice that it can be linked so closely to Altis too... Some nice Island hopping mission/back stories possible there

Most looking forward to this map than Tanoa.

Nice work Cirav ! Glad to see you're working on bigger islands everytime.

D'OH!

well i was actually working on my own version of this map... spent about 5 hours working on my sat map earlier today so i guess that was a huge waste of my time...

i guess i learned my lesson about keeping plans to myself for too long since i had a feeling it would be a likely candidate for someone to pick since its a reasonable size and the DEM data available for it isnt that bad..

still looking forward to see what you come up with. (PS i think you mis-spelled the name of the island... theres two different names for it Tenedos or Bozcaada)

WOW ! I'm suprised someone has decided to make this map, I actually live on the very island during the summer, please contact me and I would very much like to assist you in making this island as much as I can. Might be time for me to dig up all those old photos of mine.

Steam: TurkishSoap

Looks amazing! Cannot wait till release! Some great missions will be developed on this map

We are doing the latest adjustments and we believe release a first version in September.