Solano

Real Light V5 - ReShade Preset

Does anyone know what is happening with Real light on the Development branch? Is it clashing with Arma's new lighting and water effects?

I didn't notice any issues, in fact Real light is my first option in the dev branch.

Does anyone know what is happening with Real light on the Development branch? Is it clashing with Arma's new lighting and water effects?

If you meet some troubles, you can allways mess with video setting in game - lower contract (to 70 - 80), lower saturation, and you will have "vanilla stable" color look.

Hi everyone,

although I always recommend V6 of Real Light due to enhancements in color clipping which v5 suffers from I am not to judge at all to you all who stick to it.

Please excuse me when I don´t reply immediately in this thread because I shifted real light to this (generic named) thread to minimze confusion and keep it all together when I upgrade the projects version.

Anyhow - 

Upgrading leads me to my point with this post - the new shaders are out in the dev branch and look really good. We got some new settings for native Post Processing like contrast and saturation which is cool but is also possible with RL6 since release.

Now - we are on the dev branch level with the new look and it has yet to be released to public.

If its final I will start to work on Real Light V7.

So long story short. If the the new update brings the new look I will work on a new Real Light version. But for now I won´t tweak V5 or V6 to make it work with this current dev branch version.

The reshade project made progress and changed the folder and file structure once again. So that is another point in reworking my Real Light project but I will solve that within the release for the new look which will released with apex.

Like Vasily.B said - you can counter the new shader look with the new video settings of contrast and saturation for now.

When I release V7 it will be happening in this corner of the forum: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183128-real-light-reshade-preset-by-solano/

Regards

Solano

• Like 3

I just tried Dev branch with v6 using the "Rich" ReShade LUT. It looks good-a little bright, but the can be adjusted in options.

• Like 1