Solano

Real Light V5 - ReShade Preset

guys to be completely clear; battleye responded to my ticket and whitelisted the reshade dll.... no need to disable be now.

guys to be completely clear; battleye responded to my ticket and whitelisted the reshade dll.... no need to disable be now.

Thank you very much for this serjames!

I will post a note to the initial post with this!

Thank you man! :239:

Oh can you give me the link from the ticket somehow?

Strange then must be something my end. Enabled BE crashes, disabled it and it works. :confused:

No ticket no. just an email from BE... no proper access to find and share it at the moment as I'm sunning by a pool in Spain.

Valencia... Xativa to be exact. Would make a good map... lots of castles everywhere

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

@ Jeza

What I forgot to ask;

With which software did you record your gameplay with Real Light V5?

@ Jeza

What I forgot to ask;

With which software did you record your gameplay with Real Light V5?

Shadowplay.

But I've turned of nvidia experience just to be sure and same result.

Shadowplay.

But I've turned of nvidia experience just to be sure and same result.

Ah!

Damn I need a new Graphics Card :(

My GTX 580 can´t use this feature

Sorry for a n00b question... but How would you go about disabling battleye if that is the cause of not being able to start with it loaded? I only play singleplayer atm anyways...

I've been running Real Light V5 with BattleEye since before the whitelisting with the version that PhoenixSPM shared. No issues at all.

I`ve tried the (very performance demanding) version from PhoenixSPM and the newest from solanos hp. Singleplayer works like a charm but with BE enabled I get white screen....

PS: I will keep the album updated with more screens and will make a video for showcasing if you are interested?

Would be cool if you can show your exact graphic/video settings for arma with this preset as well. :)

Finally managed to make it work!

Had to install the file from post #1, then overwrite it with solano's files from post #9 (the fact to overwrite seems important). Battleye is DISABLED in arma 3 official launcher (arma3launcher.exe in admin mode)

Brought some pics to say thank you, trying to show some lighting and colors :

http://imgur.com/a/4zTD3

Thanks, keep up the good work :)

Edited by Megiddo

I`ve tried the (very performance demanding) version from PhoenixSPM and the newest from solanos hp. Singleplayer works like a charm but with BE enabled I get white screen....

Same :(

Had to install the file from post #1, then overwrite it with solano's files from post #9 (the fact to overwrite seems important). Battleye is enabled, no problem with it.

Worked for me as well, thanks for the help :yay:

Had to install the file from post #1, then overwrite it with solano's files from post #9 (the fact to overwrite seems important). Battleye is enabled, no problem with it.

Thank you and thanks for the pictures! They look really cool!

I am glad you could get it working - I think I will point to your solution for the next troubles people might have. Thanks for sharing!

I haven't installed this and I'm not at my gaming computer so can't test it out;

Does this work ok when streaming, as in using Game Capture with OBS. Does the changes show? :)

I tried your method without luck.

Are you shure battleye is enabled when starting arma3? http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57792-how-to-launch-arma-3-with-battleye-already-enabled/

I haven't installed this and I'm not at my gaming computer so can't test it out;

Does this work ok when streaming, as in using Game Capture with OBS. Does the changes show? :)

From my experience with obs and reshade/sweetfx it will capture the changes if you use Monitor capture or Window Capture. I forgot which exact one. When I used Game Capture it would not show the changes made by reshade or sweetfx.

I tried your method without luck.

Are you shure battleye is enabled when starting arma3? http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57792-how-to-launch-arma-3-with-battleye-already-enabled/

Ouuh, my bad, you're right : i'm used to launch the game with the official launcher (arma3launcher.exe in admin mode), and the battleye box is, indeed, unchecked!

i'll correct my previous post, sorry for that mistake guys:j:

@Abuser : the print screen keyboard button saves a .png screenshot in your main arma 3 folder, taking in account Real light/Reshade changes

And here is the RHS East to West Campaign with it running:

Well they did say it was "White listed" :p

Doh! Thanks! Though I guess it still doesnt work :(

Edited by Sniper Pilot