Sign in to follow this  
dcal

For King & Country | a 3D War Thunder Fan Film |

***If you do not have a way to view this video in 3D you can turn 3D off and watch it in normal 2D in the settings below the video. For those of you that have 3D glasses, 3DTV or 3D monitor.....prepare for bombs and bullets to fly out of your screen

Awesome vid, it´s a shame that Gaijin is ruining that game one patch at a time.... :(

I couldn't find any 2D setting and I don't have any 3d glasses or other gadgets so I used the old trick of looking in cross :)

Look at the center of the screen and then start to cross your eyes. Like this:

Crosseyed.jpg

Then a third screen will appear between the two. Adjust how much you are cross eyed and the distance to the screen until it has the same size as the other two. Keep watching it and you eyes and brain will adjust.

That screen is in 3D :D

Okay the additional settings option is fixed now. I had to add a special tag that has additional 3-D and 2D options to the video. Now you can watch it anyway you want. @andersson there is actually a crosseye 3-D setting in the drop-down menu below the video now it will cross the images the proper way, tried again with that setting:-)