Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Just got a:

Yup, Ive just got the Airsoft gun I have been waiting for about 5 weeks already! Too bad the only place I can use it is in my basement. sad.gif However it is so cool just like the real gun, reloading is even fun with it. smile.gif

Unfortunatley I dont have digital camera, but I can post some pics of the gun off websites:

ak47s.jpg

Thats it.  biggrin.gif

Man, my parents are so nice, they actually agreed when I asked them for it, as long as I added 200 dollars.

Just noticed I have the little saying undereneath my avatar! Thanx denoir. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Oct. 02 2002,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Unfortunatley I dont have digital camera, but I can post some pics of the gun off websites:

ak47s.jpg

Thats it.  biggrin.gif

Man, my parents are so nice, they actually agreed when I asked them for it, as long as I added 200 dollars.

Just noticed I have the little saying undereneath my avatar! Thanx denoir.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wow that looks really real ( smile.gif )

I bet you van rob a banc with one of thoses....

LOL, but mine has an orange tip because that is the law in canada. sad.gif Oh well, I put some black tape around the side of the orange thing so only the front of the barrel is orange. Its really cool when you use full auto, the recoil isnt too large and the gun fires pretty fast (600 RPM i think). The only bad thing is that I had to order lots of those batteries and tons of ammo because I dont want to wait 5 weeks to get a new supply. Oh and when replacing the battery is REALLY hard, theres so many wires in the gun. sad.gif

It doesnt weigh that much either. smile.gif

TM make good weapons smile.gif

Good choice smile.gif

Do you people play Airsoft like paintball over there?

Yeah theres a lot of paintballing! However, there are NO airsoft areas around. and im 13, so even though the guns for me (im very resposible) theres no way i can ever paly airsoft with others (besides my friends).  confused.gif  Good thing my friends have airsoft guns too though, or else i would get very bored with it (no matter how fun it is to reload smile.gif ) two of my friends have MP5's, and 1 has an uzi, and another has an ingram. my basement is good to play in too- its very large and not finished yet, plus the walls have some type of pink padding on them, and the bb's dont bounce off of them so easily.  wink.gif  Man I cant wait to kick my friends asses!  smile.gif   tounge.gif

Yeah I also have a paintball gun, however airsoft is better because it hurts less and looks and feels more realistic.

I would love to get an airsoft gun but first comes my .22.

Whats the capacity on the magazine for that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Oct. 04 2002,00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would love to get an airsoft gun but first comes my .22.

Whats the capacity on the magazine for that?<span id='postcolor'>

In an airsoft gun you can get high caps (300 plastic bb's), normal caps (150 plastic bb's) or you can get realistic loads, depending on what sort of game you want to play smile.gif

CUSTOM-RAM1.JPG

RAM-M4.JPG

RAM-SHORTY.JPG

RAM-COMMANDO.JPG

RAM-MATCH.JPG

Paintball guns. smile.gif

Alos, just becareful with that think outside, cause if a cop sees you with that, and no red tip, he might call in reinforcements, and start open firing on you.Remeber to, that people really dont know if thats the real thing, or not.

I remember when you could buy something similar that would use shotgun primers and shoot small plastic darts. The dart and primer would be loaded into a fake 9 mm cartridge. That would load into a realistic toy MP5K. It even had full auto. Bet I couldn't find one of those today sad.gif

Question on your weapon, whats the stock made of? And is there any metal on the gun?

Looks nice! smile.gif

the stock is made of metal. Check out www.airsoftzone.com for my gun. wink.gif

/sarcasm yes, i managed to be as stupid as i can be and i shot myself, carefully turning the gun around as i pointed it at my stomach. /end sarcasm tounge.gif

BTW, the place where i bought my gun is:

here

I think the prices are good, and they ship to anywhere, and obey airsoft gun laws. smile.gif

Cool, Very Cool,

I am planing to get a Sun Project M40. They are very expencive but I'm saving up because my Super-9 broke. I've been shot by an AK like your's it kinda hurts bu not bad. A good site for airsoft is Red Wolf.com.

SKULLS_Viper, FYI, the current (November '02) issue of Guns & Weapons for Law Enforcement have a multi-page article on the RAM offerings and their use in tactical firearms training.

anyone know if they make an airsoft version of the Barret Light 50confused.gif

Yes I have seen a version of the Barret M-82 light 50cal but it was custom made. I saw it at Red Wolf.com

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Oct. 03 2002,01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Paintball guns. smile.gif

Alos, just becareful with that think outside, cause if a cop sees you with that, and no red tip, he might call in reinforcements, and start open firing on you.Remeber to, that people really dont know if thats the real thing, or not.<span id='postcolor'>

Cops are only allowed to fire when their life or the life of others is being threatened, the 'bad guy' has to do something very serious before a cop is allowed to pull the trigger. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 04 2002,16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Oct. 03 2002,01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Paintball guns. smile.gif

Alos, just becareful with that think outside, cause if a cop sees you with that, and no red tip, he might call in reinforcements, and start open firing on you.Remeber to, that people really dont know if thats the real thing, or not.<span id='postcolor'>

Cops are only allowed to fire when their life or the life of others is being threatened, the 'bad guy' has to do something very serious before a cop is allowed to pull the trigger. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

they won't shoot but they will ask some questions tounge.gif

they take away the gun if this would happen in germany confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Oct. 03 2002,18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 04 2002,16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Oct. 03 2002,01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Paintball guns. smile.gif

Cops are only allowed to fire when their life or the life of others is being threatened, the 'bad guy' has to do something very serious before a cop is allowed to pull the trigger. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

they won't shoot but they will ask some questions tounge.gif

they take away the gun if this would happen in germany confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly the same here, you can get arrested when you run around with stuff like that...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 04 2002,07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Oct. 03 2002,01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Paintball guns. smile.gif

You are right of course, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

The simple sight of an assault rifle may be enough for a cop or a civilian to feel threatened and justify an armed response in their mind.

These days, people easily overreact...

From http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGA8VN4RV3D.html

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Virginia Man Opens Fires on Helicopter, Thinking Occupants Are Terrorists, Police Say

The Associated Press

Published: Jul 20, 2002

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (AP) - A man armed with an assault-style rifle opened fire on a helicopter landing in a residential neighborhood, thinking the chopper was carrying terrorists, police said.

Helicopter pilot John S. Sutton landed his helicopter July 13 at the home of businessman John Peters to pick him up, police said.

John Chwaszczewski, a semiretired construction worker, became alarmed when he saw the chopper swoop down over his garage, about a block from Peters' home.

"Maybe I overreacted, but I did feel this was terrorism at its utmost," Chwaszczewski said.

Chwaszczewski told police the shooting was "a natural reaction," after having watched the events of Sept. 11.

A woman who identified herself as Sutton's wife said he would have no comment.

Sutton was charged with recklessly operating an aircraft, a misdemeanor, Deputy Police Chief Ken Middlebrook said Friday. If convicted, he could face a month in jail.

Chwaszczewski was charged with interfering with an aircraft, discharging a firearm, an AR-15 rifle, in a public place, reckless handling of a firearm and assaulting Sutton. He faces up to eight years in prison and $10,000 in fines if convicted. <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 04 2002,16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ Oct. 03 2002,01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Paintball guns. smile.gif

Thats in theory not in practice :/

The best thing ive found for indoor shooting is a pellet catcher so the bbs dont richochet and u can reuse them later smile.gif