Sign in to follow this  
COW

What is your favorite type of gun and why?

I am just curious what typs of guns people like.

The type that doesn't get into the hands of kids in a country where kids can buy guns before they can get some booze from the offy confused.gif

Quite.....

I think I'm more likely to do damage with a handgun, than when I'm on a drunken rampage.

And then I only steal roadwork equipment. (I have a beautiful collection of traffic cones, and flashing lights)

Handgun: IMI Desert Eagle .50

Sub-Machine Gun: HK MP-5/10

Assault Rifle: HK G-11 (Can anyone confirm the G-11 is classified as an assault Rifle. I'm going by the Janes gun recognition guide)

Now, for the MP5 and the Desert Eagle, I would have to modify one I got.

Yes the HK G-11 is an assult rifle I've checked all my books and on the enternet.

I like shotguns, especially the SPAS-12 and SPAS-15, just because they are so mean! smile.gif

Unfortuantely, I live in the grand dictatorship of Australia, and cannot even own an air rifle. confused.gif

Handgun: HK Mark 23 SOCOM

Sporting Rifle: Mini 14/Ruger #1 in 7mm Remington Magnum

Military Rifle: AK Series

I used to hunt with a Ruger #1 in 7mm, and when you shot something, it stayed down. Also very accurate.

glue gun tounge.gif

on serious note, i really don't have a big preference, but so far,

Springfield XD

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Oct. 03 2002,03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like shotguns, especially the SPAS-12 and SPAS-15, just because they are so mean!  smile.gif

Unfortuantely, I live in the grand dictatorship of Australia, and cannot even own an air rifle.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

what! for real ??

Rifle -AK-47 National Match

Pistol-S&W 44mag mod29

Shotgun-still looking for a good one to buy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Oct. 03 2002,04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fnmag58.jpg

FN-MAG

-Powerful

-Reliable

-Fun to use, but not to carry, especially when things get shitty.  smile.gif

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

Ditto smile.gif

I'll add GRG/48 (Carl Gustaf) to that:

VAPEN_OH6.jpg It is quite a life changing experience to shoot it.

On the small arms, I would have to go for the Walther P99, and I'm not just saying that because I own one wink.gif

p99.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Oct. 03 2002,07:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Oct. 03 2002,03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like shotguns, especially the SPAS-12 and SPAS-15, just because they are so mean!  smile.gif

Unfortuantely, I live in the grand dictatorship of Australia, and cannot even own an air rifle.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

what! for real ??<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I might be exaggerating a little...

When I was younger, you used to be able to own semi-auto weapons with a license.

Then there as that "massacre" in Port Arthur, and the govt. used it as an excuse to grab votes and disarm the populace.

So now, you cannot own any semi-auto or pump action weapons, no high powered rifles, and yes, even an air rifle (and paintball gun) requires a license.

Licenses are getting harder and harder to get, even if you are a legitimate sporting shooter or hunter.

Indeed very hard tp get guns over here in Australia. At least you can still get them in NZ..... ....with a liscense of course

If the US Goverment was anything like the Aus gov, guns would have been banned a hundred times over by now!

Fav Assualt Rifle, AK-74M

Fav Sniper Rifle, M82

Fav Pistol, SOCOM with Silencer and Laser sight

Fav MG, MG-3

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Oct. 03 2002,04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fnmag58.jpg

FN-MAG

-Powerful

-Reliable

-Fun to use, but not to carry, especially when things get shitty.  smile.gif

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

Lol.

I know.

When i was in the army i once carried one all day, when we finally got ambushed and i emptied it i gave it to someone else to carry back to base ( it was in practise or how do you say it ? )

My favorite gun : HK MP5SD ( i think it s because of rainbow 6 )

I don't own any guns (too expensive over here) but i like my dads .45 Sig Sauger. best thing about the gun is that its really easy to take apart to clean. btw in europe, when you buy a fire arm, do you get any kind of a trigger lock over there?

My favorites??

In my collection:

Remington 1903A3 .30-06

Finnish M39 Mosin 7.62x54

Sako Forrester .243 -- Hunting rifle

Ruger SuperBlackHawk .44cal Single Action

Burl

Burl's Place on the Web

Pistol: HK Mark 23 SOCOM with Laser Aiming Module

SMG: HK Mp5 Navy

AR: HK G36

Semi-auto sniper rifle: HK Psg-1

Bolt action rifle: AI L96A1

LMG: MG-3

SAW: CETME Ameli (most of you won't know this one so i post a link to guns.ru)

Licines for a Paintball gun?! wow.gif I am glad I can own guns, well in a couple of years anyways.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Oct. 03 2002,14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Licines for a Paintball gun?! wow.gif  I am glad I can own guns, well in a couple of years anyways.<span id='postcolor'>

Duke, you are a poster child for tougher gun control laws.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Oct. 03 2002,15:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Oct. 03 2002,14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Licines for a Paintball gun?! wow.gif I am glad I can own guns, well in a couple of years anyways.<span id='postcolor'>

Duke, you are a poster child for tougher gun control laws.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol I was about to post the same thing smile.gif