cervantes

WW2 warships release on arma3 engine

yes its that with a firts g7e, g7a torpedoes ;) with acoustic torpedoes a last type7,9,21 can launch a torpedoes fully underwater.

• Like 1

This could be considered as spam by my side so please accept my apologies in advance ... I've just added another turret to my sub (based on your scripts as I've said before) launching Harpoon missiles when the Sub is on surface only (when its underwater the weapon is not selectable).

Nothing to do with current topic ofcourse so ... again ... my apologies ...

lol the ship unlike your harpoons :P

np if my script helping your is one good reward for me :)

d'ont forgot a credits :p

lol the ship unlike your harpoons :P

np if my script helping your is one good reward for me :)

d'ont forgot a credits :P

I'll never release without your permission and in any case all credits are for you man ;)

:) you can post your news when you want this topic is for share experiences for working a great submarines ;)

• Like 1

VERY NICE!!!!!!! LOVE IT! Saw your Youtube Vids. Can you say a release date? Or not?

no because a torpedoes troobls is always present when launching multiple torpedoes.

no because a torpedoes troobls is always present when launching multiple torpedoes.

Can you explain what do you mean by the term "multiple" on torpedoes launching ? you are talking about different types at same time or just one type of torpedoes launched 2 or more times on targets ?

P.S. I'm trying to set a minimum distance for the torpedo firing without success ... can you help me on that ?

how you known my uboats use a 4 torpedoes launchers ;)

when i launch 4 torpedoes on the same target one by one all 2 secs this affecting a moves of all torpedoes.

i think we need really a devs fix a scripts comands ;)

for your minimal distance you need add this condition in TargetTorpedo.sqf script ;)

if (((_x isKindOf "Ship") or (_x isKindOf "StaticShip")) and !(_x isKindOf "G7e") and !(_x isKindOf "Depth_charge") and !(_x isKindOf "HeadgeHog") and (_x distance _ship >=_my minimal distance)) then
{
if (_x !=  _ship) then
{
_targets = _targets + [_x];
};
};
} forEach list _trigger;

aha !! thanks for the min distance tip ... appreciated.

Now about your issue with multiple torpedoes firing ... give me some time to think about ... maybe there is some other solution for this.

is very strange i not understand why i have this troobls when i see your movies im not sure you have same troobls with our torpedoes ;)

and i see no troobls on your movie but you are at short range and launch only one torpedo ;)

i have disable all script and launch only a torpedoes script i have a same troobls ;)

is very strange i not understand why i have this troobls when i see your movies im not sure you have same troobls with our torpedoes ;)

and i see no troobls on your movie but you are at short range and launch only one torpedo ;)

i have disable all script and launch only a torpedoes script i have a same troobls ;)

No, I've just tried to fire 3 torpedoes on 3 different targets on the row ... there was no issue for me !! all torpedoes did their job hitting one target each with about 5 seconds time delay between them ..

I'll try to post a video later on ...

yes ty ;) if not my torpedoes move corectly on the target just this damned tremors ;)

yes ty ;) if not my torpedoes move corectly on the target just this damned tremors ;)

• Like 1

do you can make same but only one target more distance and torpedo cam pls ^^

im not sure but when i launching a torpedoes on static target i have 0 troobls and tremors.

i think is possible is not setdir or setvectordir a real problem but a bad maths engine on moving position of target.

do you can make same but only one target more distance and torpedo cam pls ^^

im not sure but when i launching a torpedoes on static target i have 0 troobls and tremors.

i think is possible is not setdir or setvectordir a real problem but a bad maths engine on moving position of target.

I'll try this tomorrow and send the results man ...

I did the test as you said ... target distance about 1000 meters away, fired 3 torpedoes ... all torpedoes hit the target and the cam is from the last one ... I guess is something else causes your issue.

ok you have exatly same issue ;)

this is a bug with setvelocity and setdir you have same tremors :)

now just need wait update :)

ok you have exatly same issue ;)

this is a bug with setvelocity and setdir you have same tremors :)

now just need wait update :)

I don't get it ... I've no issue ... what are you talking about ? I've fired 3 torpedoes and all of them hit the target one by one !!

the isue is a tremors on torpedoes ;)

remember you my first movie vs uss iowa a torpedoes move with perfect fluidity ;)

the isue is a tremors on torpedoes ;)

remember you my first movie vs uss iowa a torpedoes move with perfect fluidity ;)

I see what you mean ... indeed an issue but for me not a major one as it is not affecting the torpedo function and it is only visible through cam ... remember that this game have a lot of issues on its engine so don't expect from devs to fix them ...

cervantes, I really LOVE your work. Yesterday I saw the movie "Das Boot" again and now I'm more hyped! Isn't it possible to release the small step you've done on Steam Workshop and you update it? Or does it has too much bugs for a release?

hi Rakad im really so happy your like this contents :)

das boot and a lots of documentarys have inspired my works for sure ;)

the major issue with torpedoes is fixed i just unlike this damned tremors ;)

i c'ant tell any date because i have not finiched to implement my news features ;)

i actualy working on a news fx and hide damaged hitparts on the models.

i want also trying to implement a module for spawning ships and convoys :)

• Like 4