cervantes

WW2 warships release on arma3 engine

For that you can check uboatace.com or documentary i think i have watching all documentary on ubats aces and uboat tactics ^^ im a history fan and like known my country history also.

All uboats base is in france and im french the ww2 is for me the most hstory period 😉

Especialy the atlantic battle operation theaters.

Because much peoaple ignore the atlantic battle is most important battles from ww2.if you hold sea the ennemie

C'ant disbarque on the earth if the wind do not turn in 1942 with pearl harbor the americans is not engaging in conflict and c'ant help the england vs uboats 🙂 the duty sens of england is not alone strong for fight vs uboats at this date and sufocated by karl doenitz kriegsmarine.

A famous ww1 royal navy take one lesson on the art of submarine war.

I find that extremly adictive to known how the 1914/18 empires is all falls.

Only the empire of england is always alive by this really braves english during this periode.

I think also is so really importants to enlight knowns to others for they do not mix the events from this period.

If a germany from adolf hitler engage the ww2 is fault to frenchs and english when the germany lost a ww1.

The france and england captive all kriegsmarine ships and overwhelming and bare the germany.

A famous traité de Versailles 😉

In 1933 the most enemie of germany the england declare adolf hitler man of year in the time magazine.

If hitler is a poor strategist he are an exelent economist and he took germany out of agony.

The butcher is one big man for germany at this period.

I think stop here if not i continues to write tomorow^^

hi here sorry for this long absence on this project but finaly i can now restart this works 🙂

the torpedoes script is now partialy fixed and the speed of torpedoes working now corectly.

after this long brainstorming i have finaly understand the troobls caused by setvelocity and setdir/setvectordir comand.

this two comands is altered a setdir and setvectordir always tremors when this comand is solicited.

and setvelocity is afected by the geometry lod of model.

for fix a speed move from my torpedoes i have just remove mesh in geometry lod and use an empty lod with autocenter and buyoancy value 🙂

this permit to apply speed move on one animated 3d object and d'ont altered a speed from this object 🙂

also i have a pleasure today to present you a last version of north atlantic map the 2.0 😛

the map offering now also a news underwater particles effects modules 🙂

works on plankton base scripts working by bis, this permit now to add 8 modules effects.

i have add a sand grains, alga, Posidonie grass, 5 planktons species with krill and jelly fish particles.

you can see one part of this modules effect here.

all particles is works on polygons mesh and use spaceobject particles effect type 🙂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Great hearing from you! some of us thought you dropped off the radar for good!

oh no programing on arma3 is for me one real addiction 🙂

and i like finish what i started 😉

i have now also aquired news skills and material for that 🙂

(new comp,software, and learns)

i use now blender for polys reductions and uv unwraping and substance painter for apply corectly a textures on my models 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HA! MATE! I'm learning Blender too! one of the things I wanna make is this: 

But that's a fair ways off before I'm good

Oh yes 3d modeling is one real job 🙂

and required a long time to work i can't modeling all models also 🙂

the good thing is now we can buy 3d models or request freelancers help for that 🙂

Just convert a model for arma3 is one long job.

Also i like modeling myself a models for my needs is one real pleasure 🙂