Sign in to follow this  
mrewok

Ewk_cigs

very nice, I never thought I needed this before but I think now I do need some cigar smoking PMC's in my missions

Thanks for sending us the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks a lot For the mirror Foxhound i've updated first post with the armaholic link :)

@ElTyranos: Well it's not shown on the video but i actually run the script that launch anim, create and attach the cig to hand and create the particle effect via an useraction so i can make a inventory object that allow you to smoke (but it won't be available when in cargo cause i have to create a new anim and script the switch anim (i don't even know if it's possible when in cargo)).

is there any chance you could add an empty view_lod? you can see the cigarettes in first person and it looks a bit weird with it just floating there

Yeah it's definitelly possible i'll take a look at it tonight.

I will also add the WIP anims. I'm working on a module that gonna make the synced units play anim, attach the cig and launch the particle effect but i have trouble to get it MP compatible (i have trouble to sync anim between players and with JIP).

Here is the V0.3:

Changelog:

-Removed Cig from View-Pilot Lod

-Added Anims:

"EWK_CIGS_SMOKING_ERC_CTS" wich is the cutscene version (WIP)

"EWK_CIGS_SMOKING_ERC_LOOP" wich is the Looped version (WIP)

-Added EWK_CIGS_module Wich make synced units play the smoking anim in loop, create and attach a cig and run the particle effect (Anim is not MP compatible yet)

Download link :

EWK_CIGS V0.3

If someone want to help me to make the anim MP compatible that would be great cause i definitelly sucks at scripting :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Anim is not MP compatible yet

I can... feeeeeel it comiiiiiiing ! Ahah !

Thank you for this update Ewok. I may create a Ewk_cigs fanbase, one day.

Great and fun mod, MrEwok. :) Are you looking into making some shorter cigar variants? Like a medium one, and a stump.

Well no, but i'm not surpised cause that is what they do best, stealing other people work.

Great work on this one Ewok, just about everyone in my group uses this mod to add just a little more immersion to the game, it's a nice touch. But is there any chance you can put some of the items (cigs/lit cigs/lit cigs w/ shemaghs, etc.) in the NVG slot? I like the look of the cigs, they work really well, but I like to use the other glasses sets from time to time and it just looks a bit weird without a cancer stick hangin' out of my mouth.

Hey MrEwok, wanted to say that I made some small script for your cigs.

It allows you to light up a cig making a sound and producing smoke while smoking and put it out.

I made an agm version for our community some time ago and ported it to ace3 today.

I think I'll release it for public some time soon. Just wanted to share this with you.

http://i.imgur.com/1V55hoa.jpg (970 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/i4qVtFR.jpg (1057 kB)