IndeedPete

Pete's Re-Textures (EUROFORCE, CSAT Snow Tigers)

I pull off my head.

Thanks for the helmets...I should request more often of you. You are fast ;) (Just a joke)

BTW: Finally my exams are over, so I hope to get something done for you soon! At least something to start with! ^^"

No problem, I just had some time. RL project's done and I'm free till June, so the last few days have been full-time arma work and of course organising vacation. (Which is not that easy considering that the fucking Deutsche Bahn is on strike... AGAIN! Just pay these got damn train drivers what they deserve so I can get off country!)

Congrats, hope you made it. I've already (roughly) finished two scenes we talked about. Used stock music for now but improvements are always welcome.^^ I might make a vid or at least send you a few pics of the scenery when I'm back.

Edited by IndeedPete

XD...thats why I drive by car. So often I got f-ed by them! Its cheaper on more confortable! And I can hear my music as loud as I want! Good look, picking that one train driven by a strike breaker xD

I hope myself. Now I have to wait till the end of June <.<

A vid would be awesome but pics would also be enough. I just need to get my lazy ass up and setup my programs again! @.@

Yeah, tried to catch a ride but no luck. Managed to cover part of the trip with a good old bus. And I've just read in the news they had an agreement last night and the stirke ends today. Which is great, that means less stress for me tomorrow morning! :yay:

Take your time, I'll try to capture some footage as soon as I can.^^

Hey there!

Is anyone else having troubles getting the self-interaction-menu from ACE3 to work with EUROFORCE units? I've got a bug report but can't reproduce it as it's working fine for me.

Thanks for any comment in advance!

Hey there!

Is anyone else having troubles getting the self-interaction-menu from ACE3 to work with EUROFORCE units? I've got a bug report but can't reproduce it as it's working fine for me.

Thanks for any comment in advance!

I cannot confirm this. There are no errors for me.

Thanks!

Further investigations showed that it might be related to the new CBA version (RC7). I've just updated to RC7 and the self interaction menu turns up emtpy for EF units. Not sure what to do about that, seems like a CBA problem.

Thanks!

Further investigations showed that it might be related to the new CBA version (RC7). I've just updated to RC7 and the self interaction menu turns up emtpy for EF units. Not sure what to do about that, seems like a CBA problem.

Today´s CBA hotfix just fixed it... MERCS and Dying Ember campaigns were affected and I´ve pestered ViperMaul until they´ve fixed it lol

Your units should work alright now!

cheers!

There was another update again? I'll see if that helps. But apparently, the issue also occured with PG Services units so it's hardly my fault.^^

There was another update again? I'll see if that helps. But apparently, the issue also occured with PG Services units so it's hardly my fault.^^

Apparently, it is your fault...

Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post

It worked in RC6 and earlier because CBA had a system that would automagically add XEH to units and vehicles that didn't have it. However, that caused other problems, so to fix those problems and increase performance, it was removed.

The consequence of that is what you are experiencing - addons that have their own event handlers will overwrite (disable) the extended event handler system.

It is late here now, but let me think about possible solutions.

I mean, CBA now requires that units that have proper (or doesn´t have at all) event handlers to call up XEH functions from CBA... PG units must have the same prob!

Meanwhile, test this hotfix they´ve sent me yesterday... MERCS, Dying Ember works alright, but today´s .15602 update just broke it all over again... I´ll notify Killswitch and Viper_Mal about the issue return!

cheers!

Duh. These XEHs already caused troubles for me with vehicle randomisation. I'm not even sure what their purpose is, never used them.^^ Anyway, I hope they'll sort it out as removing the EHs on my end is a no-go. Need them for some background functionality and disabling BI's randomisation scripts on config level (for civillian assets like the offroad for example).

Killswitch, Viper_Maul, CBA now is behaving quite erratic regarding the cvies/FIA ACE bug... yesterday, it failed the self-interaction/interaction with civies and FIA, then I´ve played with CBA+ACE3 only, it worked... then I´ve loaded up all my usual mods, and it worked as a charm! Then today it is only working with CBA+ACE3 only... I´ve updated to .15602 and again, only works with CBA+ACE3... the bottom line is: I haven´t seen a great deal of performance boost with RC7, but then again, I´m a 38 yo guy that doesn´t see beyond 13 frames per second, so my Arma3 performance is fine for me, thus, I´d like to suggest, as CBA ALREADY have an optional addons folder, to add an optional .pbo that adds XEH to all units and vehicles as CBA did on RC6 and before =)

Thou it seems anachronic, is it too much to ask for an optional addon and less pestering to you guys?

PG_service and EUROFORCE retexture (by InddedPete, which campaign MERC is also affected by the ACE interaction issue) and probably many more addons are going to suffer this ACE_uncompactibility, therefore I foresee an use for that optional .pbo

Actually, that's not a bad idea. Let's see what we can cook up!

Well, it seems my suggestion may be considered, and we´ll have an optional .pbo that brings back the automatic XEH for CBA... =)

;2945657']Well' date=' it seems my suggestion may be considered, and we´ll have an optional .pbo that brings back the automatic XEH for CBA... =)[/quote']

Very good suggestion.

I'm going insane here with EF and ACE3. I annoy the s*it out of Pete the last couple of days. xDDD

Ah, no problem chaps! Glad to see the CBA creators are onto that matter. If anyone uses PG services (because I don't) and the creator manages to find a fixon his end, please let me know and I'll look into it.^^

Updated mod v1.13 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey IndeedPete , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Oh, thanks chaps!

Good news!

CBA dev Killswitch messaged me with a custom solution in order to make EUROFORCE (and by that also CSAT) units to work with the latest CBA and ACE3 properly. From what I can see it will require an extra PBO (which obviously can be merged into the already existing addon folder) to be installed. I will look into it and publish an update for both addons as soon as I can, hopefully within the next week.

Stay tuned!

That are some good news. Since we still run into trouble with the interaction menu (not self interaction) (and we use CBA 1.1.20). If you need a guinea pig for testing...! ^^"

Good day!

Thanks to Killswitch I've finished the CBA Extended Eventhandlers Support Addon which is needed for example to run the ACE3 self interaction menu. I've included a separate @folder in the orginal EUROFORCE download but also added a stand-alone. And I've uploaded a stand-alone to the steam workshop. In any case this support addon must be run separately and it requires both CBA and the original EUROFORCE addon to be run. If you use CBA launch your game with @EUROFORCE_XEH in addition to @EUROFORCE, if you don't use CBA then do not run @EUROFORCE_XEH. Keep in mind that I haven't tested every unit so problem reports are most welcomed. CSAT Snow Tigers will follow later in another separate addon. Sorry, but there's no other way at the moment than to keep it all separated.

Download

Armaholic v1.13

Dropbox v1.13

PlayWithSix v1.13

Steam Workshop v1.13

Download CBA Extended Eventhandler Support Addon Stand Alone

Dropbox v1.00

Steam Workshop v1.00

Stay tuned!

Had some fun with PS today. Check out world famous hip hop star and arms dealer "E.Z. Dollaz" and his pimped ride!

2015-06-25_00005dnk20.jpg 2015-06-25_000027ikl0.jpg 2015-06-25_00007lsja1.jpg 2015-06-25_0000895kbw.jpg 2015-06-25_00009ehkaz.jpg 2015-06-25_000114yjoe.jpg

Get your gold finished SUV today! Buy two and E.Z. Dollaz will add a gun of your choice - for free! :D

Not yet sure what to do with that guy, but I'll think of something...^^

Ha, yeah, good idea.^^ But they will have a hard time catching E.Z. Dollaz with his tuned X6. :D

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Inspired by RHS (Have you seen their uniforms? I could stare all day at these perfectly engineered textures, they look better than the vanilla ones!) I've decided to give my uniform textures an overhaul. For now, I've added a fabric layer making them look more clothy and less artifcial. It also helps hiding edges and overall calms the rich colours a bit. I'll continue to play around with the colours, dirt and cloth layers. Here two small shots. First one a close comparision between the current Altis scheme and the improved one. Second shows the other uniforms from a bit further away.

2015-06-26_00001v6o61.jpg 2015-06-26_00002a7q02.jpg

Will be part of the next update.

What's the faction name? I want to use this mod with Alive. By the way I feel like the Desert camo is too Green for some reason, like it wouldn't fit in a sand like environment.

Edited by eran100

Faction name is: IP_EUROFORCE

Colours are still subject of change. Desert colours are sampled from US desert camouflages but I consider switching to MTP / Multi Cam colours. Also, colours might look differently in the game compared to the real world samples I used.