UPDATE

Download Version 0.5 Beta

- finally prop blur

- Fat Albert got a small animated flag for airshows etc

- moving control sticks

- texture update, 3d model update (YMC-130)

- slightly reworked JATO

- proxied fuel tanks and other parts, can show/hide with init box or scripts

have fun!

Thank you! Looking forward to see what use you can make of it!

Have you thought of making a cargo variant? Would be useful for dropping in vehicles etc.

• Like 1

Thank you! Looking forward to see what use you can make of it!

A suggestion,if you can make the cargo of these c-130s walkable would be great(or is that there's already one with walkable cargo?I can't find one so far.).:)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Yea I will probably make a C-130 J with emptied interior and passenger count = 0 so you can pop some vehicles in there with some 3rd party scripts.

Shouldn't be too hard. Probly in a week or two when I come around to this mod again : )

Update:

Download Version 0.7

version 0.7

Cargo Plane (no seats, passenger 0)

you need a third party script to load items

texture updates,

small adjustments

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

my first attempts didn't turn out like I wanted it to. not sure how to sort the ramp thing.

What I mean is, not sure how it's done that people can walk in when it's open and can't walk in when it is closed.

Will experiment some more sometime.

and if you need a cargo variant without droptanks you can hide them like explained under first posts hint section (also in readme file)

Your mod il really cool, do you have any plan to add an AC-130 ? (sorry if the question was already asked =) )

Thank you!

There is a very good AC-130 in Fullerpjs Airforce mod + a few more C-130 version.

So no I don't plan to make another one : )

This addon focuses on unconventional versions like the YMC-130, Floatplane or LC 130

Great mod but is any script or anything required to use the rocket boosters? also do you plan to make an F-35B? It would mean a million to meh :) also are all the doors functional on the

c-130's?

Scripts are included. They consist of my old JATO scripts reworked + added sparkle and smoke effects where I took inspiration from Flannes Rato script / some particle scripts from the A3 core.

No not planning to make another F-35. Afaik there are some and at least one F-37 in A3 already. Just search around. Airforce mod will have, while not a B, at least an A version sometime. And randomslap has a B in the works.

Yes doors work too.

Edited by Sabre_Dust

Your key is corrupted

16:13:10 Signature @sab_c130\addons\sab_c130.pbo.sabredust.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
16:13:10 Warning Message: Signature @sab_c130\addons\sab_c130.pbo.sabredust.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!

ups my bad. thanks for telling. yes the provided bisign is from an earlier version.

I'll fix it sometime this weekend

Thank you!

There is a very good AC-130 in Fullerpjs Airforce mod + a few more C-130 version.

So no I don't plan to make another one : )

This addon focuses on unconventional versions like the YMC-130, Floatplane or LC 130

Yup, but his mod is quite outdated and create a lot of errors and does not work properly. And I must say I really like your YMC-130H

I would be really glad to have a AC-130 in your roster.

Thank you - I am sure the air force team will fix the errors as they are working on it. An AC-130 is a huge amount of work to get right so they will need some more time. For the time being I think I saw another AC-130 on armaholic. maybe have a look there till its fixed.

Updating this and my other addons will keep me busy for a while : )

2015-02-13_00012.jpg

Next update will have passive refueling capability on the J and the YMC versions.

Some other time I will probably add a C-130 tanker too.

Small Update

Download Link

v 0.8

- added aerial refueling capacity (YMC-C-130, C-130 J)

that means these planes can refuel as client

- fixed bisign file

- tiny flight model changes (reduced roll rate)