SENSEII

[COOP] Dynamic Combat Generator

the userconfig file is the easiest way as you don't have to unpack the mission.

i don't know if this has already been posted, but the spawn bug still exists. on MP, letting it run an amount of time, the vehicles u spawn via the ace interaction menu instandly explode.

This looks and sounds amazing, I'll have to test it out with my friends when I get a chance. I wish this was for ArmA 2 as well, anyways keep up the good work!

Hey,

wondering how i can restrict the vehicles player can spawn at the vehicle station. Already defines WEST vehiclepool in the sen_unitpools.sqf but there are still all vehicles free to spawn.

Hi SENSEII i tried to port this to sarahni but no missions seem to be generating.

edit: actually forget it. i realized i dont like sarahni. not enough interiors.

Hello guy's !

I have a little problem with the VA.

When i open the Virtual Arsenal (where you see you'r character) i have ONLY the RHS Stuff in the list (gear, weapon, backpack etc)

I don't know why :/

Any idea ?

Thanks

Hello guy's !

I have a little problem with the VA.

When i open the Virtual Arsenal (where you see you'r character) i have ONLY the RHS Stuff in the list (gear, weapon, backpack etc)

I don't know why :/

Any idea ?

Thanks

Little update,

The arsenal show ony the stuff of the used mods on the server :/

This problem is only available in the DCG mission.

Hey,

wondering how i can restrict the vehicles player can spawn at the vehicle station. Already defines WEST vehiclepool in the sen_unitpools.sqf but there are still all vehicles free to spawn.

The vehicle stations use VVS, you'll need to edit that in order to add vehicle restrictions. 

Little update,

The arsenal show ony the stuff of the used mods on the server :/

This problem is only available in the DCG mission.

I haven't ran into this issue before, so it's likely specific to your situation. I'll need more info to help out.

The vehicle stations use VVS, you'll need to edit that in order to add vehicle restrictions. 

I haven't ran into this issue before, so it's likely specific to your situation. I'll need more info to help out.

I have test another mission (Patrol Ops 3.1) and i don't get this problem, i have test the basic mission (DCG) and i have the problem too.

i don't have change any script, only change the userconfig file for the units and modify the mission.sqm (for the Base) :S

I give you the list of the mods (server) :

@cba_a3;  @PRKZ; @Bornholm; @ace3; @rhs_usf3; @rhs_afrf3; @zee_identity; @leights_opfor; @hafm_hmmwv_a3; @task_force_radio; @ffaa_a3; @sma; @plp_containers; @cha_lav25; @xCam; @allinarmaterrainpack; @ASR_AI3; @ares;

Tell me if you need more info

Just wanted to say a compliment for me, this is one of the best public missions I've played in the 3 years ArmA. 3 Therefore, thanks to the scripter this mission and hope you scriptest a still a few nice things.

I have test another mission (Patrol Ops 3.1) and i don't get this problem, i have test the basic mission (DCG) and i have the problem too.

i don't have change any script, only change the userconfig file for the units and modify the mission.sqm (for the Base) :S

I give you the list of the mods (server) :

@cba_a3;  @PRKZ; @Bornholm; @ace3; @rhs_usf3; @rhs_afrf3; @zee_identity; @leights_opfor; @hafm_hmmwv_a3; @task_force_radio; @ffaa_a3; @sma; @plp_containers; @cha_lav25; @xCam; @allinarmaterrainpack; @ASR_AI3; @ares;

Tell me if you need more info

PM me the mission.sqm and the rpt file from the session. The default location for rpt files is C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Arma 3

Just wanted to say a compliment for me, this is one of the best public missions I've played in the 3 years ArmA. 3 Therefore, thanks to the scripter this mission and hope you scriptest a still a few nice things.

Thanks  :D

Also, for anyone having issues with the userconfig file, try enabling the -filePatching startup command and allowFilePatching = 1; in the server.cfg. Bohemia recently disabled this command by default. The next version of DCG will not require this extra step.

EDIT: more info at https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183049-file-patching/

Hi SENSEII,

first of all very well done Mission, we played it n our clan and lenjoyed it very much. I have an issue with the spawn of some items from the depot though. In the mod BWMOD there is a crate called Demokratie Kiste. This crate gets its content via a external script and causes an access violation and crashes the server. Is there a possibility to fix that by for example exclude it from the selection list? Looked the Scripts but found only a possibility to create an own Vehicle list

thanks in advance for your help

with kind regards

Tscheche

Hi SENSEII,

first of all very well done Mission, we played it n our clan and lenjoyed it very much. I have an issue with the spawn of some items from the depot though. In the mod BWMOD there is a crate called Demokratie Kiste. This crate gets its content via a external script and causes an access violation and crashes the server. Is there a possibility to fix that by for example exclude it from the selection list? Looked the Scripts but found only a possibility to create an own Vehicle list

thanks in advance for your help

with kind regards

Tscheche

I'll keep this in mind for future versions. In the mean time, you should be able to exclude this item by adding its classname to VVS_R_Ammo in scripts\VVS\configuration.sqf

I'll keep this in mind for future versions. In the mean time, you should be able to exclude this item by adding its classname to VVS_R_Ammo in scripts\VVS\configuration.sqf

Thanks mate your help is appreciated

RE: DCG, Tadst, Headless Client

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I’m trying to connect my HC to my Dedicated Server and can’t get past “steam ticket check failed nullâ€. Who wants a $30.00 gift card?

Can this be ported to other maps?

Yes, easily. No changes to the code are necessary.

How can I change the map?

unpack the mission, put it in the mpmissions directory in my documents\ arma 3. rename the folder to the map you want. Edit/tweak the position/attributes of stuff. I ported it to united_sahrani and chernaurus but starting on the nimitz.

I have a question SENSEII. Is there a way i can artificially create a location? like a marker or something so i can make the mission think its a town or city. So that DCG creates an objective/occupied city on it? This is mostly for places that have buildings, or other interesting locations in custom maps but dont have labels. 

Edit/tweak the position/attributes of stuff.

and how do i do that?

Well with the mission editor. Create a headquarters area and Move the various dcg Markers there (hq, medical center, depot). essential items also are: MOB and FOB flagpoles, the Laptop and its desk, the vehicle spawner and its spawn marker, the ammo spawner and its spawn marker. Some of them have setposasl and stuff in the init so gotta tweak or remove those commands. Also there is a safezone trigger.

the mp-Editor?

i know this is not the right Forum for it, since i have absolutely no idea how to create missions.

i know partly how to do it in the "Editor", but dcg is just a Mission, not a mod, where you get markers and items from.

Question:  Any idea why I can't Delpoy a FOB?  It says it is doing it but no Flag Pole is produced on Dedi Server and although it says to use "Y" for Zeus it does not work?  Local Server works fine?

Hi.

Me and a very small group of friends have been enjoying DCG significantly on Altis.

Currently we're trying to make it work in the Bornholm map but since we're pretty new to this, it's going slowly.

Another poster have suggested using the Mission Editor, so we're trying with that for now (basically, we're not screwed yet in that regard).

My main question is, if it's possible to make Independent faction vehicles available at the vehicle spawn sign.

Primarily we want to use the MBT-52 Kuma, but my highly newb-ish attempts at adding it to the userconfig for west didn't work (I guess that's kinda duh).

Is it possible to use the tank as players or does it simply not work with the system in DCG?

Thanks a ton in advance and even more thanks for having made this, it has made our sessions into more relaxed but still highly entertaining evenings :D

What a Coincidence, im currently downloading bornholm right now :) (15% done :-p) . And i did so with the sole purpose of playing DCG on it. I've put DCG on Sarahni, Zargabad and Nziwasogo on our server, so bornholm should be straightforward enough. Im glad SENSEII made it very convenient for us toddlers to edit/port the mission.

DCG uses modified VVS (virtual vehicle spawner script):

Open scripts\vvs\configuration.sqf , go to the part where it says Senseii edit. 

Thanks a lot for the reply, it did the trick and we simply had to set the relevant setting to false :)

We do seem to have problems with making it work in Bornholm as well.

Moving the buildings and spawn signs to the southern end of Bornholm seems to work in the mission editor, but during preview many of the buildings simply aren't present while the static vehicles are visible.

Only some of the signs are present as well, and none of them can spawn anything at all.

I do apologize for what is probably very newb questions, but we simply haven't done anything like this in ARMA 3 before.