SENSEII

[COOP] Dynamic Combat Generator

So this might sound like an odd request but is there any way to make this persistent?

I've been out of the loop for a long time, not really played a lot since ArmA2. However I was wondering if there was a way to make this work like some MSO missions used to back in A2?

Some of the best moments my little group of friends had in ArmA2 were the week long sessions hopping in and out missions with it remember our set of gear, leaving AARs in the base, etc. I don't know if this is beyong the scope of what DCG offers, but is it possible?

Error "Read from bank"

An ideas anyone,  someone must have this working,

1. Stick mission ( co@40_dynamic-combat-generator.altis) PBO into dedi MPmission folder (using TDAST)

2. Download ACE3 and put in my arma3 folder on my PC, already have CBA in there,

3. Launch dedicated server on the other PC and it starts with no errors,

4. Look for server in multiplayer list,  Join it,  Hangs on map screen and dedi is chucking out "read from bank""

5. ???

Thanks again

FIXED -

Needed to add ACE to my dedicated server folder as well ?

Anone have problems with the map being so dark, you can just make it out, or is it normal..

Re-Update,  i can test for you :) :) :)

So this might sound like an odd request but is there any way to make this persistent?

I've been out of the loop for a long time, not really played a lot since ArmA2. However I was wondering if there was a way to make this work like some MSO missions used to back in A2?

Some of the best moments my little group of friends had in ArmA2 were the week long sessions hopping in and out missions with it remember our set of gear, leaving AARs in the base, etc. I don't know if this is beyong the scope of what DCG offers, but is it possible?

I've put a bit of thought into persistence. I'm not against the idea, but it would be a big change and at the moment I'm focusing on other things. 

Re-Update,  i can test for you :) :) :)

I'll be in touch.

I’m not having any luck with FOB Pirelli. I can place items down through Zeus and that about it. 

I get the option to choose to place a static weapon or mortar but how to you place it, It just says place within 500 feet of FOB.

I don’t always get the “SQL†in my DCG action menu.

One more:

When I spawn a truck and get in , it blow up?

one question regarding to © Stabilize Civilian mission.

in which medical state is the civilian in when the mission start? severely injured? unconscious? healthy?

because whenever I get to the civilian, he appears to be uninjured (no wounds and not in pain) but unconscious (lying on the ground but not moving. no heart rate and no blood pressure) BUT if I try to interact (take prisoner or even wake him up with medical), he always die.

*edit

this never occurs in earlier version of the mission.

Edited by ziant
  • Like 1

one question regarding to © Stabilize Civilian mission.

in which medical state is the civilian when the mission start? severely injured? unconscious? healthy?

because whenever I get to the civilian, he appears to be uninjured (no wounds and not in pain) but unconscious (lying on the ground but not moving. no heart rate and no blood pressure) BUT if I try to interact (take prisoner or even wake him up with medical), he always die.

Same here!

Hello,

We play on advanced medical. Personal Aid Kit are only in use on medical facility on on vehicle facility. We going with MedEvac chopper and for this we us Personal Aid Kit and we arrest them and we bring back the man. 

It work well !

Name of server or clan using DCG 3.0.9 ?

Our group TOG Whiskey uses DCG v3.0.8. We've enjoyed this lately, however it looks as though with the ACE updates, DCG has broken. We're experiencing issues like: transport showing up and as you try to board, it flys away; trying to load an injured civi, once loaded the chopped flies away before you can board and give it waypoints. etc etc

My question is:

Do we have a release date for DCG v 3.0.9 ?

Thanks

TOGW Ginks

DCG 3.0.9 RC2 is currently being tested on a few servers. The issues mentioned above are being addressed. Depending on feedback, it'll be released within the week. 

• Like 2

In addition, I forgot to mention that it seems as though the lastest ACE update v3.3.2 has fix the transport script and we can load captives and board now.

We did notice that one of our "medic" slots couldn't heal himself. He could heal others. We were running basic medical....

Hey Sense,

I noticed a few pages back someone saying the hostage function was not working. I've tried this twice as well and both time it didn't work out. The option to zip-tie the the hostage doesn't come up. Not sure if its a AEC or a DCG issue. I've attached an image so you can see what the option were.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176544-coop-dynamic-combat-generator/?p=2902465

Zipties were in my inventory.
CBA & ACE3 both updated pre steam.

Steam image showing the options available.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/616222083874270444/A1F0B597DED991465358DD1FCC888C46DA4F8A28/

should have read that before I posted the question on ace thread. :p

thanks for the explanation.

Hello,

How allow change the patch and the face of my unit in arsenal ?

This 2 dont appear on your arsenal in this mission.

Great Mission!! I played it on few servers, and 

Few things:

1. I can confirm that only surrendering units (surrendering enemies) can be transported and cuffed. Hostage and stabilised citizen cannot.

2. I have few suggestions/wishes:

1st. Could you please implement units and wehicles from this mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26723 ?

2nd. Would it be possible to change the FOB Pireli Building system? The Zeus way is simple and easy, but not enough realistic. I would prefer if the player would be forced to bring Truck, Crate or Container of corresponding size/ammount from the main base for each structure he wants to build on the FOB

3rd. Role and Rank dependent spawning of wehicles so Infantary man should be not able to spawn Tank or Plane.

4th. Punishment for loosing/abndoning vehicle. Vehicles should not despawn when left abandoned. Instead, when player wants to spawn new vehicle, he should be required to bring the old one back.

When vehicle is destroyed, player should be required to bring the vreck back to base in order to be able to spawn new one.

5th. Suicide Bomber should not beep. Instead, there should be visual clue (not too obvious) that the civilian running towards player has some sinnister intentions. ( Tank Mine strapped to his back or Grenade in the hand. )

yOOKclE.jpg
DCG 3.0.9 Update

Download here: DCG Download Archive * Takistan and Chernarus require AllinArma Terrain Pack

The included userconfig file (sen_unitpools.sqf) allows server admins to easily define the AI units that DCG will use. * Notes on usage in file

Known Issues

• ACE interaction menu may not initialize at mission start, ACE3 Github issue #1171

Changelog

• added weather - based on map data and selected season
  • added roadside IEDs
  • added fn_findOverwatchPos - finds nearby position with a defined elevation difference and line of sight to original position
  • added sen_unitpools.sqf - easy unit pool editing, place file in \userconfig\dcg\sen_unitpools.sqf
  • added support for BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups
  • added doctors to MOB Dodge Medical Center
  • changed Ammo Station placement - moved to Depot
  • changed Defuse Explosive task - disarm action moved from player to detonator
  • changed safezone functionality - removed fired eventhandler checks, now while in safezone, current weapon is put on safety and player is immune to damage
  • changed transport system functionality - due to a system breaking bug in the previous implementation, the first player to board the copilot seat will have control over the transport HLZ
  • changed task system - now runs until all tasks are called
  • changed vehicle hud - fits default ACE font
  • updated fn_setPatrolUnit - unit will return to patrol after disengaging from combat
  • updated fn_setPatrolVeh - driver will return to patrol after disengaging from combat
  • updated Ammo Station - includes ACE repair parts
  • updated code to use CBA's per frame handler
  • updated FOB system - placing helipad calls in friendly reinforcements (single use)
  • updated code for 1.50
  • updated RHS, LOP support
  • updated fn_spawnGroup - spawn vehicles with cargo units if possible
  • updated teleport actions between MOB and FOB
  • updated functions with ACE progress bar
  • updated fn_getNearPlayers - improved code performance
  • updated fn_spawnSniper - improved code performance
  • updated mission parameters
  • updated ACE basic medical level support - all players can use medical equipment
  • updated ACE settings
  • updated fn_cleanupMOB - now cleans up dropped items
  • updated Stabilize Civilian task - improved scripted damage for basic and advanced medical system
  • updated ACRE integration
  • updated Field Manual
  • fixed bug in Defend Against Rebel Attack task - task does not check if players are on server
  • fixed bug in fn_spawnTower - unit is reluctant to fire weapon
  • fixed bug in fn_setPatrolVeh - air unit patrol radius is capped at 1000m
  • fixed bug in fn_findRandomPos - returned position is almost always at minimum range
  • fixed bug in Arsenal Box init - Clean MOB Dodge action can delete Arsenal Box
  • fixed bug in Stabilize Civilian task - civilian automatically wakes up while using basic medical system
  • fixed bug in VVS - clear vehicle cargo does not function correctly
  • fixed bug in VVS - medical vehicles are not set as ACE medical vehicles
  • fixed bug in SEN_occupy.sqf - enemy units are occasionally damaged on spawn
  • fixed bug in fn_findRuralHousePos - returned position can be in safezone
  • removed ACRE/TFAR radios from Arsenal
  • removed vanilla addactions - replaced with ACE interaction menu
  • removed fn_setAction
  • removed fn_removeAction
  • removed fn_settingsPost
  • removed fn_getIntel - redundant, use ACE action on object instead
  • Like 3

Yay.

could you please integrate a version were it is possible to play as Red or Green Faction?

Many thanks for the update! How do I use sen_unitpools.sqf though? I can't find it anywhere, also would be possible to set on which map each faction should be?

BTW I just tried the new version on server, and Arsenal seems to not working.

The included userconfig file (sen_unitpools.sqf) allows server admins to easily define the AI units that DCG will use. * Notes on usage in file

• removed vanilla addactions - replaced with ACE interaction menu