Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

Ov-10 bronco released

Very Cool

@carnage nice breaks man tounge.gif

for some reason i cant find a download link, i see nothing in downloads. By the way, does this work on normal ofp? (1.47)

i managed to stumble about the german website and found a download. But there's no download link at the dkm website!

I can't believe you can't find it on our site.

There is an 1.46 and resistance version for download.

hey guys thanks for your addon but i have a problem it doesn'T work on my cpu i get this error message texture error 256x16 if anyone knows about it i'd be glad to have the info to know how to fix it thx in advance wink.gif

AWESOME ADDON.

I really doubt its possible w/o scripts but it'd be so cool if there were some smoke rockets.

Don't suppose there's any chance of a resistance version with the US symbols removed is there? I've been looking for something to give the resistance some kind of airborne hitting power and this puppy could be the thing.

When there is a problem with finding the download link on the dkm site press refresh and it shows up (it worked for me)

Good work man. but doesnt look like an ov-10. Werent OV10s, just modified Cessna skymasters with a twin push/pull engine set up?

Anyways regardless it is an outstanding job.

Excellent stuff, I like it!

I like how you can do really tight turns, but I think you lose a bit too much speed when you do them.

Oh well, I still love it smile.gif

Excellent addon!!!!!  This thing kicks so much ass!  Turn it loose on a convoy of tanks and watch the fun smile.gif

Only small prob that I had is tanks wouldn't target the bronco , but I was bringing them down with PK's smile.gif       I love the 7.62 gun, spraying troops and trucks are just to much damn fun.   am a poet and didn't know it  tounge.gif

If a poll for best addon ever appeared I would be hard pressed not to vote for this.

P.s.    Thx for making an OFP 1.46 version smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ludovico Technique @ Sep. 22 2002,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't suppose there's any chance of a resistance version with the US symbols removed is there? I've been looking for something to give the resistance some kind of airborne hitting power and this puppy could be the thing.<span id='postcolor'>

Two very nice resistance versions are already included mister...

Did anyone notice the decals with pilot names on the cockpit? These are the names of the DKM members. My name is on the co-pilot's position of the resistance bomber version. (Wolfman)

Thanks for that Carnage.  

marnsmile.gif

Wolfman out.

It's the best aircraft addon for OFP. Extremely good work, i love the HUD!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Matthijs @ Sep. 22 2002,12:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ludovico Technique @ Sep. 22 2002,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't suppose there's any chance of a resistance version with the US symbols removed is there? I've been looking for something to give the resistance some kind of airborne hitting power and this puppy could be the thing.<span id='postcolor'>

Two very nice resistance versions are already included mister...

Did anyone notice the decals with pilot names on the cockpit? These are the names of the DKM members. My name is on the co-pilot's position of the resistance bomber version. (Wolfman)

Thanks for that Carnage.  

marnsmile.gif

Wolfman out.<span id='postcolor'>

One question, how does the HUD work? It said it would help me targeting things with the m-guns, but I don't see how?

First off, like everyone else I agree that it is an OUTSTANDING addon, perhaps the best aircraft since the G8 Tornado. However a few problems. I can't seem to get the AI pilots to engage targets with rockets...they fire a few rockets sometimes but they fire them up in the air or way past the target. They do however drop bombs very accurately and they're fairly accurate with the 20mm cannon. The sound on the 20mm cannon pod could be improved a bit though (the sound from the G8 Tornado is more realistic for example). Other then that the aircraft handles very well, but tight turns stall the aircraft even with the throttle maxed out and flaps down...but that happens with most of the planes it seems. sad.gif I wish BIS would fix that.

Also I have a question:

This is the first plane I've seen with a gunner. I thought it was impossible to add a gunner to a plane. Does this mean that a turret can be added to a plane? For example could a Russian Antonov An-12 Cub cargo plane (similar to a C130 but with a rear gun turret) be made with a rear gun turret that moves around? Also does this mean that an AC-130 could be made (modified from Adammo's C130) with 20mm, 40mm, and 105mm cannons that can be moved up and down and targeted by a gunner?confused.gif?

If so that is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend that you guys consider an AC-130 for your next project based off of Adammo's C130 (which kicks ass IMHO).

Anyhoo, the OV-10 simply rocks and thanks also for adding a Resistance version also without the USMC markings (although I think the Resistance version is using USMC cammo patterns). At least with the Resistance version I can use them to simulate Special Ops CIA/DynCorp missions. However I can use the USMC (west) version with Frandsen's USMC addon so that's pretty cool. smile.gif

Keep up the excellent work guys!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col.Saber @ Sep. 22 2002,02:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There is an 1.46 and resistance version for download.<span id='postcolor'>

THERE IS A GOD!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif