BadHabitz

PG Services (PMC)

Cool mod, however, it seems to break savegames since the last update, or is it just my system?

Nope, it doesn´t breaks savedgames, just tested and my saves loads alright... probably a third party mod is causing it, or lack of CBA perhaps? (while using the replacements BadHabit uploaded yesterday)... broken savedgames are caused by dependancies issues (one mod needs a third party mod which isn´t installed nor activated or some of it´s files is missing/corrupt) or a reaaaaallly badly config´d addon (which could have dependancies issues either), a "Rangers" addons I´ve downloaded 2 weeks ago gave me nightmares till I got rid of it... but PG is quite well done, so I guess you have probs with third party mods on your setup, sir! =)

cheers!

You can't shoot from the back? The vehicle inherits from the standard Offroad, so if that works then the PG Services versions should work as well.

There are no logos on the Offroads. This allows all groups to use the vehicles if they want. Story-wise, clients provide much of the equipment, so they're not going to have vehicles with logos.

I tested with editor in the base vehicle, it is possible, in your no, we can not shoot it.

http://imgur.com/a/J3UX4

I tested with editor in the base vehicle, it is possible, in your no, we can not shoot it.

http://imgur.com/a/J3UX4

I figured it out. This will be corrected in the next update.

Thank you! :P

You think that the next update will arrive when? Do you have a todo list that can be consulted?

Thank you for your package which is of great quality!

Thank you! :P

You think that the next update will arrive when?

Possibly tomorrow.

The tan uniforms in the pack will be replaced with a better shade of tan. I think the current 'tan' looks more grey, so I'll probably keep those but rename them. Once I get those textures I'll pack it up and get the files hosted.

Next update after that would be soon after the Marksman DLC is released.

Glad you're intending the keep the grey uniforms (actually thought they were intended to be grey). More choices are always a great decision!

PG M249 SAW How much ammunition can hold?

Should be 200 rounds per magazine. I think that's fairly standard for 5.56mm LMG box magazines.

You can't shoot from the back? The vehicle inherits from the standard Offroad, so if that works then the PG Services versions should work as well.

There are no logos on the Offroads. This allows all groups to use the vehicles if they want. Story-wise, clients provide much of the equipment, so they're not going to have vehicles with logos.

I forgot for the logo, I mean the one that appears on the side when mounted in the vehicle (squad.xml).

Like this:

http://i.imgur.com/gEzNJCz.jpg (422 kB)

All PG offroad are concerned by this forget.

You can add this too?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:30 ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 ----------

Should be 200 rounds per magazine. I think that's fairly standard for 5.56mm LMG box magazines.

Thanks for information!

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

Would you be able to do this version of offroad, but in black PG ? ^^

http://i.imgur.com/AgrhLf4.jpg (441 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/qtGppJd.jpg (530 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/fAJaaXd.jpg (589 kB)

Edited by HawxFR

I'll look into the logos.

I can get some of the truck parts to work, so we'll see what I plan to add to the update. I'm not a big fan of the hanging backpacks.

Speaking of the next update, it probably won't happen for a few more days. Once I get the art assets I'll have to update the config and test it out. So my best answer at this point is "soon".

I'll look into the logos.

I can get some of the truck parts to work, so we'll see what I plan to add to the update. I'm not a big fan of the hanging backpacks.

Speaking of the next update, it probably won't happen for a few more days. Once I get the art assets I'll have to update the config and test it out. So my best answer at this point is "soon".

Thanks, take time what you need for best update ;)

I'm not a big fan of the hanging backpacks.

Me too, but I like the rest, the reinforcement bars in the back and the winch on the front!

Edited by HawxFR

Hello,

Do you have information about your progress for the next update?

Hello,

Do you have information about your progress for the next update?

Yes. I'm waiting on a few textures, but even if I had them currently I'm going to hold off until the Marksman DLC is officially released. Since this mod has weapon assets, and some big changes are being made to weapons, I think it's best at this point to wait and release a fixed version after the DLC, instead of an update before and after the DLC.

So the update will include improved tan uniform textures, fixes/changes/improvements to the re-textured Offroads, updating weapons to conform to DLC changes, and various fixes to config text that will be largely unnoticeable.

Wow great! Good luck for this and I hope to see it soon!

Very nice mod. Glad to see someone is working on it!! Any hints to what this new vehicle is? :P

The vehicle is still planned, but is in line behind other projects, so I can't really even start to guess when a release would be feasible.

I don't really know why this happens, but although I've deleted the mod a couple of weeks ago (because of a compatibility issue, not becaus I wouldn't like the uniforms. :)). Ever since I get this error from time to time:

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.pmc_earpiece'.

The problem is: There are no traces of the pmc_earpiece-items left in any of my missions, or any of my scripts. The mod is deleted for good. But still this error pops up.

Any idea what might be causing this?

I don't really know why this happens, but although I've deleted the mod a couple of weeks ago (because of a compatibility issue, not becaus I wouldn't like the uniforms. :)). Ever since I get this error from time to time:

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.pmc_earpiece'.

The problem is: There are no traces of the pmc_earpiece-items left in any of my missions, or any of my scripts. The mod is deleted for good. But still this error pops up.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Something is calling for that resource. So there has to be a trace somewhere. Could also be if it's multiplayer you'll get that message if someone else is using the earpiece when you're not running the mod.

Something is calling for that resource. So there has to be a trace somewhere. Could also be if it's multiplayer you'll get that message if someone else is using the earpiece when you're not running the mod.

That exactly is the problem. ;) I can be 100% certain that the classname pmc_earpiece does not occur in my mission. One theory of mine was that it could be caused by the facewear set by profile, but even that I've reverted long ago. The only other thing I could think of would be some entry in the profileNamespace that's being carried over.

Looks like the PMC M4 no longer has any recoil after the Marksmen DLC came out. Any fix available?

I've identified the problem and fixed it. When will it will be released? Soonâ„¢

Hi BadHabitz!

Just passing by to say that some people have requested that I add support for your mod in my Unlocked Uniforms addon (it removes the faction restrictions from clothes, so they can be worn by anyone).

Just in case you would like to add this feature yourself (and spare me some work! ^^'), you only need to modify the following line in your units config (CfgVehicles) : modelsides[] = {3, 2, 1, 0}

Here's a small template for anyone interested :

class CfgVehicles {
class SoldierWB;

class B_Soldier_base_F : SoldierWB {
	modelsides[] = {3, 2, 1, 0};
};
};

Cheers! :)

Hi BadHabitz!

Just passing by to say that some people have requested that I add support for your mod in my Unlocked Uniforms addon (it removes the faction restrictions from clothes, so they can be worn by anyone).

Just in case you would like to add this feature yourself (and spare me some work! ^^'), you only need to modify the following line in your units config (CfgVehicles) : modelsides[] = {3, 2, 1, 0}

Here's a small template for anyone interested :

class CfgVehicles {
class SoldierWB;

class B_Soldier_base_F : SoldierWB {
	modelsides[] = {3, 2, 1, 0};
};
};

Cheers! :)

Thy will shall be done. ;) Thanks

New version release. Version 28APR15.

- Various config fixes.

- Fixed broken recoil values.

Not all of the promised features are in this version. Arma motivation has been lacking since GTA Online for the master race was released. I'll fix errors, but no idea if/when other textures or whatnot will be added.