BadHabitz

PG Services (PMC)

Yeah, I´ve used the PW6 numbering cus it was right above my post lol anyway, it´s your latest release... and the exact error message is: "Addon 'PG_Services_HLC' requires addon 'PG_Services_PMC_UNITS' " so it is clear the A3 engine isn´t locating your main units (or you´ve changed classnames since the previous release)

Just take your time, there´s no big deal playing without the replacement config meanwhile (I can always use VA on MCC and add whichever weapon I want, and let the AI use the old A2 M4s you have as default)

cheers!

;2947383']Yeah' date=' I´ve used the PW6 numbering cus it was right above my post lol anyway, it´s your latest release... and the exact error message is: "Addon 'PG_Services_HLC' requires addon 'PG_Services_PMC_UNITS' " so it is clear the A3 engine isn´t locating your main units (or you´ve changed classnames since the previous release)

Just take your time, there´s no big deal playing without the replacement config meanwhile (I can always use VA on MCC and add whichever weapon I want, and let the AI use the old A2 M4s you have as default)

cheers![/quote']

Somehow, the 'PG_SERVICES_PMC_UNITS' class name was deleted from the units config. Replacing that should fix this issue. I'm surprised that the mod functioned with the config this way.

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

I also want to add that I have zero problems with people wanting to help improve the mod through suggestions on how to clean up the configs. I would just ask that people send me PM's, as to not clutter up this thread. Thanks.

Yes and no. Yes there is an ammo crate for uniforms. No, I forgot to add the latest uniforms that I've created. I will remedy that in the next update.

Awesome, thank you!!!

BadHabitz,any chance you could port the A:OA SUV?I know you were waiting for a custom model from some modder but even the A:OA isn't too bad,not to mention pmcs would more likely use Suburbans than X6s.

BadHabitz,any chance you could port the A:OA SUV?I know you were waiting for a custom model from some modder but even the A:OA isn't too bad,not to mention pmcs would more likely use Suburbans than X6s.

I've played with the idea in the past. Right now my focus is releasing a revision on Sunday. The SUV port is a good idea though. No promises, but I'll look into it.

Any chance you could do a retex of the raven vest and the guerrilla outfits (fia rolled sleeves)?

If so it could add another level to the variety of the PMC units

Any chance you could do a retex of the raven vest and the guerrilla outfits (fia rolled sleeves)?

If so it could add another level to the variety of the PMC units

I'll take a look at what can be done, and if it would really add value to the mod. Thanks for the suggestion.

Very good mod! Thank you for an update!

Revision 15JUN15

- Added AAF reskin items to uniform ammocrate.

- Fixed missing 'PG_SERVICES_CONFIG_UNITS' in 'pg_services_pmc_config'.

- Added 'RequiredAddons' to various configs.

- Adjusted armor/mass/passthrough values for headgear to more closely match BI items.

Greetings, we found a couple of "Updating base class" errors (which we all know how nasty they can be!).

Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by pg_services_pmc_weapons\config.bin/UnderBarrelSlot/

Updating base class SoldierGB->SoldierWB, by pg_services_pmc_config\characters\pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Soldier_base_F/

Updating base class H_HelmetB_plain_mcamo->ItemCore, by pg_services_pmc_config\gear\config.bin/cfgWeapons/H_HelmetB_plain_blk/

Updating base class Offroad_01_civil_base_F->Offroad_01_base_F, by pg_services_pmc_config\vehicles\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C_Offroad_01_F/

Updating base class I_G_Offroad_01_armed_F->Offroad_01_armed_base_F, by pg_services_pmc_config\vehicles\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_G_Offroad_01_armed_F/

Keep up the good work, cheers!

Another error:

Cannot load sound 'pg_services_pmc_weapons\sound\safety.wss'

Another error:

Thanks. Looks like I never converted safety.wav to the proper extension.

I'll look into the other errors as well.

FYI the latest PG Services (jun15) is causing a glitch with passenger placement in any of the Isuzu "Offroad" trucks.

Symptoms. When playing with another partner ai assigned in your squad...you enter vehicle as driver and command other ai to "get in" the partner ai will approach the back of the truck climb about 15 ft in the air and visibly disappear into the truck. The are still with you in the vehicle but are invisible. If you switch to play as that character the pov looks like you're in the dash.

Isolated the problem using vanilla w/ cba, addon folders and -mod parameters.

If you rollback to the Jun 1 vers problem does not occur.

BTW.... the lastest version of Red Phoenix Refined Vehicles does exactly the same thing. Also isolated as a above.

B

Thanks. Looks like I never converted safety.wav to the proper extension.

I'll look into the other errors as well.

Awesome to hear!

One other thing is that Earpiece actually has NVG capabilities, which is a bit funny actually! I am pretty sure it's possible to disable NVG mode on NVGs as well through config.

FYI the latest PG Services (jun15) is causing a glitch with passenger placement in any of the Isuzu "Offroad" trucks.

Symptoms. When playing with another partner ai assigned in your squad...you enter vehicle as driver and command other ai to "get in" the partner ai will approach the back of the truck climb about 15 ft in the air and visibly disappear into the truck. The are still with you in the vehicle but are invisible. If you switch to play as that character the pov looks like you're in the dash.

Isolated the problem using vanilla w/ cba, addon folders and -mod parameters.

If you rollback to the Jun 1 vers problem does not occur.

BTW.... the lastest version of Red Phoenix Refined Vehicles does exactly the same thing. Also isolated as a above.

B

The only thing that changed in the vehicles config was the RequiredAddons, and I'm not sure how that would cause the problem. I'll try to reproduce it and try to fix it.

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 23:02 ----------

Do you guys think you could make the Arma 3 Bennie hat with combat glasses? Kind like this - http://i41.tinypic.com/2u5fazr.jpg ?

We have no plans to create new headgear models at this time.

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:04 ----------

Awesome to hear!

One other thing is that Earpiece actually has NVG capabilities, which is a bit funny actually! I am pretty sure it's possible to disable NVG mode on NVGs as well through config.

I believe it was originally used in the NVG slot so that you can use it and still be able to equip helmets and face wear. It might not be authentic, but leaving the NVG ability offers an option to people that want NVG capability without bulky gear attached to the front of their head. I could make a second version with the NVG disabled. I'll look into it.

I believe it was originally used in the NVG slot so that you can use it and still be able to equip helmets and face wear. It might not be authentic, but leaving the NVG ability offers an option to people that want NVG capability without bulky gear attached to the front of their head. I could make a second version with the NVG disabled. I'll look into it.

Yes it does fit into the NVG slot, but it's kinda ridiculous that you can use NVG without having any gear for it at all (nothing over the eyes at all in fact).

Yes it does fit into the NVG slot, but it's kinda ridiculous that you can use NVG without having any gear for it at all (nothing over the eyes at all in fact).

I just tried everything I could think of in the config to break the night vision. It either breaks the item completely, or doesn't remove night vision. So unless someone has a way of doing it, it will stay the way it is.

---------- Post added at 06:47 ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 ----------

B

Fixed. Will be in next release.

I just tried everything I could think of in the config to break the night vision. It either breaks the item completely, or doesn't remove night vision. So unless someone has a way of doing it, it will stay the way it is.

Sounds good to me.

Another error:
Cannot load sound 'pg_services_pmc_weapons\sound\safety.wss'

Fixed. Will be in next release.

Greetings again, we just tried using PG Services units with ACE3 today and found out that your units are not XEH compatible. More you can read on this can be found at https://github.com/CBATeam/CBA_A3/wiki/Native-XEH-guide

Cheers!

It seems easy enough to do. The problem is that it then creates a CBA dependency. The only option then is to create an optional config, which I'm not entirely sure I want to maintain. It might be something I do eventually, but not in the next update.

It seems easy enough to do. The problem is that it then creates a CBA dependency. The only option then is to create an optional config, which I'm not entirely sure I want to maintain. It might be something I do eventually, but not in the next update.

Hmh that's true, well we can just use optional enable_auto_xeh anyways, I kinda forgot dependency must be created, my bad.

How's progress on those "Updating base class" errors?