Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

[MANW] Who will win?

Didn't read entire OP but... I'm expecting Zombie mods/survival/apocalypse modes will do well... Still haven't quite sussed it but people know if they make that kind of stuff, it's going to appeal to a large portion of the community.

What I hope does well.. CSE (Combat Space Enhancement).

Like DayZ? Please no...

There are 2 dinos mods WIP, it can be fun.

Wish good luck to both

One thing that I don't understand much is that some entries, for example the dinosaurs ( or the Mogadisho, Fawklands, etc ) ones haven't been updated for a long time. And they count more than half of the total conversion and addon sections.

I guess they abandoned the competition or they are keeping all development secret...

But judging by the ones that do update probably there's less than 5 competitors for each of those sections.

Didn't read entire OP but... I'm expecting Zombie mods/survival/apocalypse modes will do well... Still haven't quite sussed it but people know if they make that kind of stuff, it's going to appeal to a large portion of the community.

Please dear god no. This is what killed Arma 2. Arma 3 already has primarily Altis Life/Wasteland Servers. Zombie mods would be the nail in the coffin for this game too.

Edited by Tacti-Cool

Me! Why do you even ask =)

Even though i'm not even signed up. It's called luck =)