Sign in to follow this  
cybrid

Favorite music video

So, this thread is dedicated to getting to know everyones favorite music video (damn I need a thesaurus). And to create a twist, It can't be based on sex appeal, because I don't want to see 30 people post Briteny Spears "Slave for you"

Mine would have to be "The Perfect Drug" by Nine Inch Nails. There is a whole story behind the song. Its kinda like beauty and the beast but with a twisted ending.

I also like "Fiction (dreams in digital)" by Orgy. I just think its cool

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IceFire Posted on Sep. 15 2002,22wow.gif9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ach, not another "favorite music/band" post! <span id='postcolor'>

This ones not so bad, I don't think its been done before.

"Sonne" by Rammstein.

Snow White as an abusive junkie, original, and beautifully done smile.gif

Sonne is a great video, I should have included that.

Is there anyone who was a rammstien fan before the movie XXX?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Goeth[kyllikki] @ Sep. 15 2002,08:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Prodigy-Smack my bitch up wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yea thats good, i like the ending, when the person looks in the mirror and you see its a girl

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ Sep. 16 2002,04:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sonne is a great video, I sould have included that.

Is there anyone who was a rammstien fan before the movie XXX?<span id='postcolor'>

Man, I've been a Rammstein fan ever since I heard the live version of "Du Hast" from the Family Values Tour 98, on that same year. I've never seen XXX, for some reason I can't stand that Diesel guy.

Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy (She is so Hott!wink.gif

Something Corporate - If You See Jordan

The long version of 'Blue Jean' by David Bowie.

Of course, I'm likely one of the only people here who has ever seen it smile.gif

I have not seem the movie, but I probably have heard the music. I may be only 13, but dont think I have not heard my share of David Bowie and the like. Who could forget Ziggy Stardust?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 16 2002,05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have not seem the movie, but I probably have heard the music. I may be only 13, but dont think I have not heard my share of David Bowie and the like. Who could forget Ziggy Stardust?<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, I bet a lot of people are familiar with the music. Bowie is great smile.gif

The video I've only seen 2-3 times (The 20 some odd minute long one that is) on MTV when it was released in 84. It was pretty cool. He played an ultra cool outer space performer like Bowie, and then a geeky reporter. smile.gif

"One" by Metallica. I love the song, and if you've read "Johnny Got His Gun" or seen the movie (which is where the clips in the video come from) you'll know what I'm talking about.

My favorite video (dont laugh) is Jamiroquoi's (sp?) Virtual Insanity. I know the song isnt that good, but God that video is so cool.

Obviously none of you have seen Seventh's "Lifeless" video. Because that is obviously the winner. I mean come on the whole thing is flashpoint footage with a couple parts with OFP guys lypsincing.

And to the guy who said Avril Lavigne is hot... take a look at her WITHOUT makeup.

P1010005_jpg.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LT.Schaffer @ Sep. 16 2002,04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi all,

"Alive" by POD what a great music video biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Totally agree. not so many girls are super hot without makeup. Another cool video is Coffe and Tv by Blur.

when i listen to music, i want the best music. and music videos tend to cloud my judgement on it. so i don't see it.

Just talking about the videos and not the music, Peter Gabriel - Steam, Genesis - Land of confusion, A-ha - Take on me (don't beat me for this one wink.gif

Ich will - Rammstein, Å°ber cool, it makes me wanna rob a bank biggrin.giftounge.gif

Oh and Staying alive with the Beegees, that video just leaves me Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 16 2002,08:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Obviously none of you have seen Seventh's "Lifeless" video.  Because that is obviously the winner.  I mean come on the whole thing is flashpoint footage with a couple parts with OFP guys lypsincing.

And to the guy who said Avril Lavigne is hot... take a look at her WITHOUT makeup.

P1010005_jpg.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I hate you Res! mad.gifmad.gif

Everyone looks shitty after 3 joints and a few beers...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Sep. 16 2002,11:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do the evolution - Pearl jam

Fuck Authority - Pennywise<span id='postcolor'>

Damn forgot those two, also, Society by Pennywise is awesome.