kimi_uy

Helmet Mounted Displays MOD

Hello last rhs update brokes your additional mod...should be fixed just disable it for ah-64 and cobra that now have their hmd and mfds...regards

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2018 at 4:40 PM, HBAOplus said:

Hi kimi, I found out that "just remove the "Kimi_UI_optional.pbo" from the addons folder"  only affect vanilla aircrafts, but ones from CUP&RHS(with compatible file respectively, of course) are still missing GUI elements( eg. airframe damage, fuel status ). Any workaround, please?

THIS! I was ecstatic when I found out I could remove the optional file to get the vanilla HUD back. I'd really like to have the same functionality with the RHS and CUP variants. It gets a bit frustrating when flying 3rd person and having to go to 1st to check fuel status ect. Either way, GREAT mod. Thanks kimi_uy!

On 2018/12/16 at 5:20 AM, CathodeImpact said:

THIS! I was ecstatic when I found out I could remove the optional file to get the vanilla HUD back. I'd really like to have the same functionality with the RHS and CUP variants. It gets a bit frustrating when flying 3rd person and having to go to 1st to check fuel status ect. Either way, GREAT mod. Thanks kimi_uy!

Hey, the latest KIMI HMD is online in steam workshop, go check it out!

• Thanks 1

All HMD mods have been updated on steam workshop. Czech 'em out!

• Like 5

Hi Kimi, we're having an issue with the vanilla Mohawk when the pilot has the HMDs MOD enabled. I can get into more detail but wanted to know if you want it here or somewhere else.

Lovely

It appears that when the pilot of the mohawk has the mod enabled the two rear gunner seats (the seats by the ramp) in the back gets bugged. 

It seems like the state of the seats change somehow when somebody gets into the pilot seat with the mod running.

The seats become, unavailable and can no longer be used. 

Done quite extensive testing now with the mods we run, as well as without any mods, and it appears that the HMD mod is the one causing the issues.

Missions File: Invade & Annex APEX (by Quicksilver) (with a bunch of modifications, but I believe it has been going on since before we started modding it)

If there is anything else I can help with to sort this, I'll continue monitoring this thread, but feel free to PM me as well

Thanks for the quick reply 🙂

Reposted from the workshop discussion board, apologies for doubling up:

Hi Kimi, thanks for this great mod - we've been using it for over a year now in our group and everyone has been enjoying it a lot. Just wanted to report a potential bug I've discovered using the HMD mod and vanilla helo's found within the NATO vanilla selections.

When using the vanilla helo's I've found our server RPT's to be getting absolutely spammed with warning messages constantly - a 2-3 hour session will produce RPT's of roughly 30mb in size (compared to missions which max out at around 700-800kb.

Seems to mostly affect vanilla helos, such as:
Commanche
Pawnee
Humingbird
Ghosthawk
CH-47 Chinook

But also affects some RHS ones as well
I haven;t noticed it until recently, but it definitely started before the latest patch, but we don't often use vanilla assets so it may have been around for a while but not showing in RPT's due to assets not being used.

Feel free to add me on steam if you wish to discuss further, and I can copy over the specific errors that are showing up (there are quite a few). Otherwise I can just post them here. Thx

Hi, will you pleade consider adding Multiple Countermeasure Release programs and IR Jammers to corresponding CUP aircrafts?

Also I found out UH-1H in CUP do have HMD, but the counterpart in RHS green force do not have, please check it out.

One more request, please add HMD to CUP MH-47E, thank you!

Hello! I tried this mod because I thought it would be useful in night vision scenarios, but NVG's still cover a lot of the HUD. Shouldn't the HUD be on top of the NVG layer?

CsCNlxw.png