hogthar

Design mastery weapons

I had to make a decision, every weapons have only 2 camo.

These camo looks like that at this moment:

AF7D0D2671C90BD7FDA78286AC6E6BBF049FE1D90E93DD786D52B20A78C8D8C38B9454428ED8DA77Are you like it or would you prefer the tipical paint?

looks good will there be black versions of each gun also or just these camo patterns?

either way i cant wait  :)

looks good will there be black versions of each gun also or just these camo patterns?

either way i cant wait  :)

Yes, it will, all guns will be the default color, woodland camo and desert camo.

Yes, it will, all guns will be the default color, woodland camo and desert camo.

Yay! Great to see you back, I´m love your camoed M4s... the ASDG JR update of one year ago broke your weapons config and all those BIS core changes, etc, since that I couldn´t use them... I´m craving for your update (and those new features you were working on)

Cheers!

• Like 1

Yay! Great to see you back, I´m love your camoed M4s... the ASDG JR update of one year ago broke your weapons config and all those BIS core changes, etc, since that I couldn´t use them... I´m craving for your update (and those new features you were working on)

Cheers!

I meet that problem, and i already fix that, in addition to it will no more required ASDG JR, because the JR integrated to CBA.

• Like 2

I meet that problem, and i already fix that, in addition to it will no more required ASDG JR, because the JR integrated to CBA.

M4CQBR ??

M4CQBR ??

Sadly i won't make m4 CQBR but i plan to make M4A1 CQBR. Config is done already, but the model is basic at this point. Actually i have lot of basic models from diferent guns, plan to release all but i can't guarantee.

Hogthar!

Great to see you back on this thread. I'm glad you're still working on this project, these were amazing quality weapons. I've had to rely on RHS's weapons pack, which, is great, but you 'should' have their whole pack, even if you just want to use the weapons.

As far as it goes for the camo patterns, basic black, AOR1 & AOR2 as well as OCP (NWU2/NWU3) patterns plus default black would be great. IMO, I think those are the most widely used. Would it be great to have woodland, the 3 color desert and whatever other ones? Sure! But if it cam down to it, I believe those 4 patterns would be bare minimum.

I have a thing for Mossy Oak pattern: http://i.imgur.com/ypFjrSJ.png

I also like that you are making MRT and ASDG switches useable as well. 

Again, great seeing you back on here!

-Frenette

Hogthar!

Great to see you back on this thread. I'm glad you're still working on this project, these were amazing quality weapons. I've had to rely on RHS's weapons pack, which, is great, but you 'should' have their whole pack, even if you just want to use the weapons.

As far as it goes for the camo patterns, basic black, AOR1 & AOR2 as well as OCP (NWU2/NWU3) patterns plus default black would be great. IMO, I think those are the most widely used. Would it be great to have woodland, the 3 color desert and whatever other ones? Sure! But if it cam down to it, I believe those 4 patterns would be bare minimum.

I have a thing for Mossy Oak pattern: http://i.imgur.com/ypFjrSJ.png

I also like that you are making MRT and ASDG switches useable as well. 

Again, great seeing you back on here!

-Frenette

Well, the truth is, i was  working on two another mods almost one year, i finished these mods, but i didn't release yet.

So i working again my weapon mod.

Sadly i had to make decision, because some new weapons is coming in this pack and it is lot of guns for arsenal. (example: every weapon with camo 9 new weapons in arsenal with the old method. So i have 8 done and 7 basic model it's 135 new gun for arsenal with all camo. 135 new gun make arsenal to chaotic.)

So every weapon got only 2 camo, but i working faster at least.

• Like 2

Help wanted.
If there is someone who is enterprising and like to help, i need icon pictures for my weapons.
That speed up the work.

Some news.

-I will support arma 3 rhs escalation but it will be optional addon.

- Every type of weapon have different config, it is deletable so if you don't want to example M4 because never use or other weapon mod already have one then just delete.

-camo version of accretories only supported the same camoed weapons. Example, default black M4 support tan and black An/Peq-15 but not support camoed An/Peq-15, the woodland camoed m4 only support the black and woodland camoed An/Peq-15, and the desert M4 only support the tan and the desert camoed An/Peq-15.

Edit: I working on m4a1 CQBR at this moment it is almost done but i can't deside which stock should I use:
avyde8ej.jpgormagpul-pts-ubr-stock-for-gbb-de.jpg

• Like 4

Here some pic from M4A1 CQBR

buldozer_2016-03-31_01-14-17-67_www.kepf
buldozer_2016-03-31_01-14-46-90_www.kepfbuldozer_2016-03-31_01-15-19-34_www.kepf

The Pmag isn't done yet, also i want retexture the battlesight too, but i think you get the point.

• Like 9

New sun lights will come with apex update.
Why is important? I test it on dev and it makes ugly my weapons, but probably i will release this mod before apex.
So when apex is out don't panic if this mod weapons looks ugly, I will adjust this mod after apex.

• Like 3

New sun lights will come with apex update.

Why is important? I test it on dev and it makes ugly my weapons, but probably i will release this mod before apex.

So when apex is out don't panic if this mod weapons looks ugly, I will adjust this mod after apex.

My PC can´t handle DX12, so I guess your weapons will look as awesome as they look to me right now =)

Sadly it is not depent on DX12, The lights will change for everyone.

If the new lightning makes your rifles ugly, I bet every other modded rifles will look bad too.... thanks BIS for breaking Arma3 again... and again... =P

yes i think almost every mod maker need to calibrate for apex, but just for defense, bis is proceed the right direction just sadly they overdraw the effect.
Maybe bis will calibrate that, but if not i will calibrate my mod, so don't worry
:D

I finished the pmag, bullets animated, texture done.
buldozer_2016-04-21_00-56-44-90_www.kepf

buldozer_2016-04-21_00-57-13-73_www.kepf

buldozer_2016-04-21_00-57-54-92_www.kepf

buldozer_2016-04-21_00-59-31-07_www.kepf
Are you like it?

• Like 5

I finished the pmag, bullets animated, texture done.

buldozer_2016-04-21_00-56-44-90_www.kepf

buldozer_2016-04-21_00-57-13-73_www.kepf

buldozer_2016-04-21_00-57-54-92_www.kepf

buldozer_2016-04-21_00-59-31-07_www.kepf

Are you like it?

Looks awesome to me, anxious to see it ingame again =)

• Like 1

M4a1 CQBR is done:

13090808_10206202697296081_2101021606_o.
And there is a new weapon what i working on:
13078272_10206204285935796_1903481635_o.

• Like 3

Love both the m4 and the scar mate! :D a really good work.

• Like 2

Nice work ive been waiting for a scar with pmag cant wait for more.  :D

• Like 2

Will you make new animations too?

New grip animations for afg weapons, and different reload animation for Scar.

• Like 4