Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

A guided tour of nogova

Beautiful story smile.gif

F is broken sad.gif

Ahhh no there it is smile.gif

rofl biggrin.gif

no marriage but...

I was going to have this big car chase and a shoot out at the end and tanks and planes and stuff... but I couldn't be arsed!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 11 2002,00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahhh no there it is smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol? ? ? ? wtf? ?!? ? ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kep Kelagin @ July 11 2002,00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice story  wink.gif  But, please tell us how it ended, u made me curious  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

He ended his pointless life by throwing himself off the cliff. There were no pubs you see.

Geeze, pick her up at a bus stop, goes for a bike ride no questions asked, what is the going rate for hookers on Nogova?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ July 10 2002,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 11 2002,00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahhh no there it is smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol? ? ? ? wtf? ?!? ? ?<span id='postcolor'>

LOL if you notice the pics all have names like a.jpg b.jpg etc, f.jpg didn't load for me at first so I said so, then I refreshed and it showed up so I say "ahh there it is" you see now? biggrin.gif

When they went to the forest I expected them to end up under a tree shagging but perhaps that says more about me smile.gif

hehehe,"chick": honey, dont watch im going to go use the bathroom next to that tree. wink.gif

"Hotwire":Great, now shes calling me honey. wow.gifwink.gif

lol to everyone smile.gif

Ive noticed the bandwidth has exceeded on that page, jesus h christ!

And skulls you are right, why didnt I put her next to me. that wouldve been a happy ending wink.gif

I think I might do a sequel. I'll put more effort into the script next time.

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hotwire @ July 11 2002,03:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol to everyone smile.gif

Ive noticed the bandwidth has exceeded on that page, jesus h christ!

And skulls you are right, why didnt I put her next to me. that wouldve been a happy ending  wink.gif

I think I might do a sequel. I'll put more effort into the script next time.

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Remember you cant make a Flashpoint story without an evil Soviet General. wink.gif

Hotwire, you have your brightness cranked up rather high. Not enjoying the night missions, are we? smile.gif

Yeah, me too, please make a sequel to the story, since I got sleepless nights since the first story came out, and I am still wondering how it ended.... tounge.gif

Whoa I think i know how this is gonna end...

*Chicka bow chicka bow wow*

Wow

I didnt realise so many perverts were playing OFP. wink.gif only kidding.

ANYWAY, hotwire could you get some pics with the new weapons, first person and third? Heehe i know its a sad request but hey! at least im not a pervert wink.gif

Chow