h34dup

[SP/CAMP] Task Force 42 (RWO)

Quick hint:

In all cases, Black Shadow will not be inside the cave proper, but instead somewhere just outside the cave, he is flanked by two buddies who, like him, do not move like other groups patrolling the area.

Also, so you guys know, you unlock the UAV option once he is found, so if you have trouble finding him in-person, try heading back to your safehouse and use the laptop that should now have an action to take him out.

Finally, if you can dig up the FATA island thread on this board, there's a post somewhere in there where the map refs for all caves are listed out.

I did not come across any issues or bugs w/ him not showing up at all as described above. Hope this helps and you guys can find and eliminate the sucker!

Voiceofarma

Do you have a grid location of the underground cave? Ive only found two caves in large, above ground rock formations. One was about 20 meters from the map location point that said "Black Shadow" and the other was about 250 meters north west of the map point showing "Black Shadow".

not sure where but a waypoint on screen guided me there, there was an underground cave near that sere river.

To the moderator who keeps deleting my post even tho Ive broken no rules and won't even reveal him or herself to me and tell me what I have do to deserve this? Know this keep deleting my posts it won't matter, Ive sent a compliant not to a another moderator as you guys are just volunteers not employees of BIS. But a complaint to BIS customer service as I know someone there and I hope whichever one of you is responsible gets whats coming to them.

And seeing as the Campaign maker does not want to PM like I asked. I guess he doesn't care either go guys ask Kommikat, Foxhound and others here from Armaholic who I am. I'm a nice gal and only wanted help with this mission. I don't want to cause waves but I did not start this and I do not take stuff like this lightly IE: mods who think their gods. I'm a police officer I deal with people much worse. But go on delete this as again I know whomever you are will. But I have reported you and we will see who is wrong.

Hey Headup! I'm enjoying the campaign immensely, thank you so very much for this fine piece of art.

Are you still intending to fix the hostage problems in the Long Range Patrol mission? Rita is running outside the perimeter even before I release her (sometimes flinching into the "hands tied bhind the back" posture). I can run towards her and "Untie" her but then she becomes unresponsive. Getting the male hostage into the chopper is no go (he refuses to get in) and him being close to it doesn't tick the objective.

Hi! I'm enjoying playing this again! This is one of the best campaign for ArmA 2 ever made! But im stuck at the bonus mission 2 Eagle Summit... I need to clean up the village Durrishahwar... And i did it, no enemy around. I also went to clean area on the north, where i kill some of the militia near the pump station. The objective is still active... It's a bug or what?

I recently got his campaign...I`m really blown away. I saw the trailer and thought it was an official campaign. Thank you so much for creating this campaign. I am not even done yet but having a blast!

When i try to play mission 2: Night raid, they rifles wont get spawned in and i the troops have are some M9s. How should this be solved?

When i try to play mission 2: Night raid, they rifles wont get spawned in and i the troops have are some M9s. How should this be solved?

And i cant get the l119 pack to work, it does not conttain pbos..

I am trying the Addons+ version and I am getting a consistent bug at M1: Intelligence gathering. Inside the killhouse, just before I can climb the ladder, in front of the weapon selection tables, the game always crashes. :(

M2: Night Ops on the contrary works without a problem, and it shows that total HeadUp quality. The ambiance, mission design and sounds are just unbelievable good.

M3: Long Range Patrol is like a campaign squeezed into a single mission, epic, challenging and it appears quite realistic.

M4: Compound Strike is another great mission with splendid cinematic and no bugs.

Edited by Mathias_Eichinger

Hi HeadUp & RCMW,

Thank you for making this campaign *THUMBS UP* . I loved playing every bit of it so far but i am facing couple of problems.

1. In the End game mission, I am not able to pick up evidence (pick up evidence option does not appear) therefore i am not able to complete both the task and the challenge. Idk whether if its bugged ( i faced the same issue during capture of Yafiah village in Long Range mission as well and i had to leave it that way).

2. The courier location (objective kill Haqani )in End game mission does not update on the map when i press on the update location.

I would appreciate it very much if you say something about these issues.

Sorry for any mistake, English is not my first language.

Tried the Follow mission in the Addons+ version on ArmA2 1.62, and it works without a problem. what kind of verson do you use, Mirwais?

Can anyone provide me with a spoiler and let me know which charges I need to snipe in that town objective? I fired at at least 4 but still don't get the objective to accomplish.

Mathias_Eichinger :

I play with Arma CO version 1.63.

i didnt get any other challenging issues other than a bug (machine gun planted in the air on top of ruined room in long range mission) and i was able to call AC-130 during the day despite being mentioned that its only available for night ops.

Man just played through the campaign again. Wow! Still holds up :) It would be cool to have a ArmA 3 version of it.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2018 at 11:26 AM, VileBeggar said:

Man just played through the campaign again. Wow! Still holds up :) It would be cool to have a ArmA 3 version of it.

Glad to hear! How did you get it to work w/o the missing file errors?

Hi all, I am the original co-author of this Campaign, hard to believe how long it's been since I was last active on here. I recently tried to load up my old missions, but it seems there was an update (I assume to Reshmaan Province) which prevents both RWO and LoK from loading (I haven't tried loading all my old missions, but most don't work, sadly) due to missing .paa file or something.

Not sure there's all that much I can do at this point, but if I figure out some kind of way, I might consider porting some of my old missions to A3. Perhaps even more exciting news if you liked my work is that I have started to dabble again in mission editing. And I'm planning to share out some of my projects, including one WIP for Unsung following MACV-SOG.

Thanks for playing, thanks for the support, keep an eye out for new stuff from me soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, h34dup said:

I might consider porting some of my old missions to A3.

Hello there h34dup !

I just show the videos and despite i never played the arma 2 , i would definitely like to see such a mission in a3 !

( But still in PR Fata though ! )

Might be too late but well done for this and waiting if you would like ofcourse to see more !  :thumbs-up: