Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Aplion is out ... (open A2 imports content)

Also a big thanks from me, for great contents, and ofcourse the help you gave me with my modding problems.

Regards

Thanks for all the work, some awesome mods and hours of fun. I look forward to working with these un-binarised UK vehicles. It's much appreciated.

Hi Aplion,

I'm trying to add some vehicles to my units packs, using the vehicles UNBIN datas you released, and thanks a lot for that by the way ;)!

Anyway every time I tried to binarized the cars models (UAZ,HMMV,UK...) into a pbo (using also the UNBIN datas you released, leaving them untouched), I had a crash to desktop once ingame loading them into the editor.

I tried also as a test to binarize with BinPBO the unbin folders as they were and put them ingame, but I had the same CTD, the only models not crashing were the helis, but except for CH47, they had no anims at all.

Am I doing something wrong or missing some stuff to set up to have them working properly ?

Sorry for taking your time and thanks a lot again for releasing those very usefull models :)

Best regards

massi

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

any help on this from Others too would be really appreciated ;)

regards

massi

upload the rpt log file of the crash please

massi, sounds like an interesting addition to the mods.

Will you be fixing the Animation Bone errors that those Ports suffered from ? Kju pointed me to a fix, that seems to have worked for Chairbourne's Harrier model..

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?183415-Arma-2-AV-8B-Harrier-II-Port&p=2786481&viewfull=1#post2786481

Anyway hope it helps

massi the rpt doesnt contain anything useful. please upload the logs from binarize.

also best use pboproject to make sure your setup is right and you have no config errors etc

@massi if you are using addon builder, there were some problems with p3d models. Try to use pbo project or dev version of Arma 3 tools, maybe it will help.

To get pboproject running is essential - make sure to run everything once with admin permissions.

Either search the various existing thread if you still cant get it to work, or start a new one to get advice.

Here is a start from the binlogs:

wheeled

Obsolete CfgSkeletons for OFP2_ManSkeleton, move to model.cfg

No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp.CfgSkeletons'

No entry '.OFP2_ManSkeleton'

No entry '.skeletonInherit'

'/' is not a value

No entry '.skeletonBones'

Size: '/' not an array

No entry '.isDiscrete'

Error context /};

File hafm_arma2_east_wheeled\uaz\data\penetration\rubberplate.rvmat, line 3: '.': '/' encountered instead of '='

Config : some input after EndOfFile

Material hafm_arma2_east_wheeled\uaz\data\penetration\rubberplate.rvmat load failed

vehicles

Obsolete CfgSkeletons for OFP2_ManSkeleton, move to model.cfg

No entry 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Tools\BinMake\Binarize\bin\config.cpp.CfgSkeletons'

No entry '.OFP2_ManSkeleton'

No entry '.skeletonInherit'

'/' is not a value

No entry '.skeletonBones'

Size: '/' not an array

No entry '.isDiscrete'

Cannot load material file a3\data_f\mirror.rvmat

Missing axis in model g:\addons games\working\modding\arma3\@wip\hafm_arma2_vehicles\hmmwv\hmmwv.p3d:VIEW_CARGO, axis fuel_1_axis

Cannot load surface info HAFM_ArmA2_vehicles\HMMWV\data2\Penetration\armor_30mm_plate.bisurf

PS: Learning to use mikero's tools, like moveObject, moveFolder, etc, will pay off for you big time.

Hi,

I tried with pboproject and I got the same crash to desktop, here're logs:

https://www.mediafire.com/?5f8h8gutssvl8ut

I'd love also to contact Aplion to ask him an advice, but it seems not possible to PM him, anyway thanks a lot for the advices and if you have some more I'll be happy to try them out ;)

regards

massi