SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

another update for buildings, i decided to create a small area to simulate what we might see in the mod's future. This is new mombasa based, a very urban area filled with narrow streets and a web of interiors that string together the city.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/563268007987314950/18a4f0900d45807718ebd4014c2cef21ced6aca5/ (161 kb)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xitim_ezhsu

please note that all textures are placeholders

no please stop, i can't get any more erect than i am right now

Checking this thread is one of the reasons I wake up every day.

---

Is there planned to be any functionality for pelicans to lift things, like warthogs perhaps?

http://www.ascendantjustice.com/files/cocop/The%20Covenant/The%20Covenant%20Large/PelicanCrash-large.jpg

That should be possible since mods like Gnats seaframe can lock objectsonto it, dont see why a pelican cant

Could write a attachto command for it.. and use like RAV Lifter and search for classnames.

Could write a attachto command for it.. and use like RAV Lifter and search for classnames.

I believe Rotorlib is supposed to allow you to lift vehicles, am I wrong? Raven's Lifter mod could be a great placeholder though.

RotorLib is the new Flight Model, however they do plan on implementing Sling Loading with the helicopters DLC, Meaning non-owners will have limited content, which people will bitch at us if only those who buy the DLC get to use features of the mod, which is why a script would make more sense.. I do however hope the guys working on the pelican add shooting from the rear most seats when its out <3

Non Owners of the DLC get full access to the lifting, and shooting from Vehicles. Owners get Content but everyone gets Features.

Non Owners of the DLC get full access to the lifting, and shooting from Vehicles. Owners get Content but everyone gets Features.

What he said is accurate.

seeing how RAV is pretty well ironed out i think we will simply make it compatible? not sure yet as we havent discussed or even really thought about it although lift capability imo is a must

You don't have to do it, Raven got asked to make my NATO Hellcats and Strikers mod to be compatible with his mod, all I saw was was the release on Armaholic.

If I remeber right the only detail you might need to consider is where you put the center of the model, it affects where the vehicle will get lifted.

yeah gotcha, i remember tweaking stuff for kiory's chinook and it seemed fairly easy to make it work correctly. shouldnt be hard

first legit light test with the hog

http://i.imgur.com/aXGssVH.jpg

need to figure out how to direct light a bit better as the top lights are lighting up not only the front wheels, which they should shine past, but also the windshield. that basically means you cant see crap with the lights on xD ill figure it out :) in the mean time, enjoy the pic :D

Edited by Thedog88

absolutely, planning on multiple versions of it as it serves as more than gun truck in the halo universe too. troop carriers, standard cargo and all that fancy sauce

Updated the original post to include screenshots/videos.

Now you don't have to scroll through 35 pages to find the goodies!

Also, 343 posts. yay

welp did some work on the pelican cockpit... its fairly accurate in regards to where stuff is. the monitor on the left of the gunner and pilot will of course show something, what exactly im not sure yet. maybe for the gunner the turret and for the pilot something else but yeah. overall it has my own little spin on it and im fairly happy with it. i hope you guys enjoy it as well

http://i.imgur.com/sSVgELB.png

forgot to mention, its not done^^

welp did some work on the pelican cockpit... its fairly accurate in regards to where stuff is. the monitor on the left of the gunner and pilot will of course show something, what exactly im not sure yet. maybe for the gunner the turret and for the pilot something else but yeah. overall it has my own little spin on it and im fairly happy with it. i hope you guys enjoy it as well

http://i.imgur.com/sSVgELB.png

forgot to mention, its not done^^

why not add a nose gun, show it PIP

nose gun is planned and is being built right now. thats what i was saying, the gunners seat will probably have a feed for the nose gun. i think i might give the pilot a feed straight down or back or something for cargo loading? idk

nose gun is planned and is being built right now. thats what i was saying, the gunners seat will probably have a feed for the nose gun. i think i might give the pilot a feed straight down or back or something for cargo loading? idk

Cargo camera so they can see if they are full of ODSTs or marines, or even POW insurgents,

Also, 343 posts. yay

Except for my logos. . .

Jk, thank for doing that.

Also, 343 posts. yay

Except for my logos. . .

Jk, thanks for doing that, makes it a LOT easier.