Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Nogova's flag

Flipped a coin for 3 or 4. I got 4. I'm really liking that one.

People seem to like # 4...personally, I don't think it's that much like the UN flag...

Take alook around the world, you will see many completely seperate countries using similar symbols on their flags...

Remember, anyone who wants to submit a new flag can, but don't count on it getting many votes at this stage...

Voted 2. Don't like green and all the flags are so....green. They just look bad.

COLINMAN

I'd like to show you guys my flags but copy and paste don't work. The flags are made with MS Paint and they aren't very good, don't have enough time to make them better.

4 looks nuthin like the UN flag - but it is the best.

as for BIS adding it to a flag pack - lol - doubtful if you ask me. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ Aug. 26 2002,07:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Voted 2. Don't like green and all the flags are so....green.<span id='postcolor'>

Ditto.

wow.

I say we should all pick number 4.

If you want to vote for number one then you have unhealthy fasinations with china.

glad to see you back paratooper, the nogovan police mod has been started again at ofpec.com so it would be nice if we could see you back there (like half of the orignal people there aren't back yet).

-Quicksilver

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Quicksilver @ Aug. 27 2002,02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So how long is this poll going to last?

-Quicksilver<span id='postcolor'>

Let's also wait what other people say in other forums.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (swilliams @ Aug. 27 2002,10:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice Av change Fubar<span id='postcolor'>

He does this every few months. Fidgety sorta fella. He even once made a sig banner with all of his avatars lined up in a row.

Ain't that right, Major? smile.gif

I have no idea what you're talking about...

052020027354917.jpg

Back OT, keep those votes coming people...although it looks like #4 is the clear leader...

I voted 3. It looks classic, well balanced and yet original. It feels like the country has an old history, and the people who live there are nice, peaceful guys...

All the flags with a capital N inside a laurel crown feel too much Napoleonic for my taste.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the people who live there are nice, peaceful guys...

<span id='postcolor'>

Man even Nogova has got to have an evil dude contempt on world domination! biggrin.gif

yeah me smile.gif I voted 4 too btw, although I kinda liked 10