Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Nogova's flag

Here are my flags I made 3 of them.

I'll give you one link, on that page are links to my other flags. biggrin.gif

flag 1

I like one definatly, could do with a bit of sharpening up though, did you do it in paint?

Two is quite nice but I think the edges are too bright

Whats the Nazi flag about in the 3rd? Im afraid I cant say I like that one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Humvee @ Aug. 29 2002,12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So? What do you think about them???<span id='postcolor'>

Its too little too late

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Aug. 29 2002,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Humvee @ Aug. 29 2002,12wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So? What do you think about them???<span id='postcolor'>

Its too little too late<span id='postcolor'>

This is now a vote. There was an ideas thread up for ages.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like one definatly, could do with a bit of sharpening up though, did you do it in paint?

Two is quite nice but I think the edges are too bright

Whats the Nazi flag about in the 3rd? Im afraid I cant say I like that one<span id='postcolor'>

I did make them in paint sad.gif

AH, the nazi flag...well.... I don't know... it was just a test...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is now a vote. There was an ideas thread up for ages.<span id='postcolor'>

I know! but i didn't have much time to make them, I'm to busy with RESISTANCE biggrin.gif

And then I finaly knew were to upload them... I'm stupid tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Humvee @ Aug. 29 2002,16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is now a vote. There was an ideas thread up for ages.<span id='postcolor'>

I know! but i didn't have much time to make them, I'm to busy with RESISTANCE   biggrin.gif

And then I finaly knew were to upload them... I'm stupid tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 25 2002,05:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If there is another flag you want, post it (or a link) along with the fact you want to vote for it, I will take these into account as well as the votes above)... smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No, we got the 10 from the previous thread...if people want to vote for your flag, they can add a comment "my vote is for Humvees flag" instead of selecting a poll choice.

It would be very unfair to other flags that missed the 10 from the last thread just to add new ones.

There are also other polls at other forums busy, at least one. Someone said that. How's the situation there? smile.gif

Ive just had a great idea!!!

Seeing as a flag is nearly done, why dont we put our creative minds together and create a(drum roll) Nogovan national anthem! It could be used for Fun or for missions. It would be nice hearing the anthem at the start of every Resistance mplayer mission tounge.gif One thing is for sure though, it would be my windows startup theme biggrin.gif

So what do you think? biggrin.gifconfused.gif

Hmmm, I can think of some melodie on my keyboard, but I don't have an idea so far. And I'm just starting to experiment with MIDI. Connecting keyboard to PC and stuff. Anyone have an idea how to record something in the Sound-recorder default in Windows? confused.gif

LAST DAY OF THE POLL PEEPS!! smile.gif

thats a really bad idea, the national anthem...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME LINKS TO THE POLLS IN OTHER FORUMS?

I really don't think a national anthem is neccessary, anyway I am really pleased to see a flag completed and agreed upon, and one that I influenced! biggrin.gif

I hope it will be distributed to ofp.info and such.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thats a really bad idea, the national anthem...<span id='postcolor'>

i dunno... it could add atmosphere to some missions (Resistance ones primarily) giving the soldiers a boost??? LOL biggrin.gif But seriously theres got to be someone out there with Musical talent!!! oh yeah and it doesnt have to be in Czech... I mean everyone on the island sems to speak English very well (of course a lot is Czech influenced...) but if they can speak English well and their radio station is in English then I guess their anthem should be English tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I really don't think a national anthem is neccessary, anyway I am really pleased to see a flag completed and agreed upon, and one that I influenced!

I hope it will be distributed to ofp.info and such<span id='postcolor'>

I guess Quicksilvers flag will have to grow on us all tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Sep. 01 2002,12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME LINKS TO THE POLLS IN OTHER FORUMS?<span id='postcolor'>

STOP MAKING ME THINK THAT THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM THAT IS DOING THIS POLL..........................................