Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Nogova's flag

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Sep. 01 2002,20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Sep. 01 2002,12wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME LINKS TO THE POLLS IN OTHER FORUMS?<span id='postcolor'>

STOP MAKING ME THINK THAT THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM THAT IS DOING THIS POLL..........................................<span id='postcolor'>

It is. but there was a thread on the old OFPEC forum, it wasn't very productive though.

Hm..i think this forum IS the only one where the polling have taken place. Someone said;

"I think its a good idea to post this poll in some other forums"

but i dont think someone have done that..  confused.gif

But so? This is the official forum, and if you wanna discuss OFP, then do it here.

sorry denoir. I didn't mean to spam. But people seemed to be avoiding answering my question..

I don't really like the way that not everyones opinion is being counted. sad.gif

Oh well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Sep. 01 2002,21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sorry denoir. I didn't mean to spam. But people seemed to be avoiding answering my question..

I don't really like the way that not everyones opinion is being counted.   sad.gif

Oh well.<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean?

well, like. there maybe someone somewhere who doesn't get chance to vote.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Sep. 02 2002,01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, like. there maybe someone somewhere who doesn't get chance to vote.<span id='postcolor'>

Well it has been well advertised, we don't have to bend over backwards for this.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ Sep. 03 2002,03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I did post the same poll in the www.flashpoint.ru/forum currently flag 1 is in the lead<span id='postcolor'>

We did discuss that there should be a seperate communist era and historic flag as well as the current one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Sep. 03 2002,19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes. but that is pointless.<span id='postcolor'>

Why?

Forget the National Anthem, let's just stick with a flag. And people still can vote, but wasn't the poll stopped at September 1? confused.gif

O Nogova tis of thee, sweet land of Liberty, of thee I sing

Land of the valleys green, land of the Russians mean,

Bridges too oh what a dream! of thee i sing.......

wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DestroyerX @ Sep. 07 2002,09wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Forget the National Anthem, let's just stick with a flag. And people still can vote, but wasn't the poll stopped at September 1? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, that was the idea, but if people still wanna vote, what the hey. (Unofficially though, #4 is the clear winner)

Going back to page 1, the pic of the choices is gone...my image host died in the ass.

I prefer dark hair to blonde. Can I ask whats going on with this now? No one was polled in a while.

MY EYES!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BURNING!!!!!!!!!!

THE EVER HORRIBLE BURNING ON MY EYES!!!!!!!!

I bet shes wearing loads behind your flag though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 07 2002,17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DestroyerX @ Sep. 07 2002,09wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Forget the National Anthem, let's just stick with a flag. And people still can vote, but wasn't the poll stopped at September 1? <!--emo&confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, that was the idea, but if people still wanna vote, what the hey. (Unofficially though, #4 is the clear winner)

Going back to page 1, the pic of the choices is gone...my image host died in the ass.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MaHuJa @ Sep. 14 2002,15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cannot even see the flags, so I cannot vote.<span id='postcolor'>

OK, now it's like 2-3 weeks since the voting should have been over. #4 is the winner biggrin.gif  so, an (un)official flag for Nogova has been chosen.

Can someone now make an .PBO-file for this or whatever so we can use it in missions?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 10 2002,11:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, I poled Jezabelle... tounge.gif Sorry, couldn't resist!<span id='postcolor'>

Jezabelle. I'm sorry I just had to point that out. If you still don't get it.... PFFT HA!