16 minutes ago, Live_Miner said:

how i can get the eurofighter weapons in arma showing?

Use an official ArmA3 version. :wink_o:

There is no public ArmA3 version available yet. Any version you find is a hacked version of the ArmA2 2.6xx version released solely for ArmA2.

You could also use one of the addons that allow compatibility with ArmA2 that the public addon is actually made for.

Ok thanks and how long does it take that the euofighter 3.000 be relaesed or where i can find a compatibility addon

3 minutes ago, Live_Miner said:

Ok thanks and how long does it take that the euofighter 3.000 be relaesed

How long is a piece of string :)

And I don't mean that in a nasty way.  I dont have huge amounts of free time anymore.  It was almost due for release early in the year but i got sick.  other things took priority and it got sidelined.  Right now It still needs a lot of re-work to get it up to the standard im happy with and during the course of some other projects I've learnt a few new things that will make the addon much better.  So I'm afraid you just have to wait.

@All the armchair critics out there:

As much as I love making addons I will ask people to remember, i do this for fun.  I do not work for anyone in this community and I do have commitments in the real world.  No one has ever actually come and asked whats going on behind the scenes.  Only, when they will get addons.  "Dance monkey! Dance!"  isn't something i respond to. :wink_o:

Time permitting some addons will get released and updated as per RKSL Christmas Tradition.  Thats all i can say right now.

Say it with me folks "It will be done when it's done!" :f:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

So ok i can wait. I ask because i find this addon yesterday and i didnt hear it before. I hope you can made it because it looks so beautiful so go on i just asked for

Merry Christmas to one and all! Have a wonderful time.  

The plan was to release a few things today. Real life has stopped that. Sadly my plans for the the next few days don't allow any PC time. So, breaking tradition releases will be delayed until i get back. 

Q) Will the Wildcat get released?

A) Yes, the plan is to release a BETA minus a few planned/malfunctioning features followed up with an update in January.

Q) When is it going to happen?  

A) After boxing day and before New Years Eve...probably.  Real life permitting.

Q) What else are you going to release?

A) Several updates to existing addons and a few more unseen surprises and toys these will be spread out over the days after the Wildcat Beta release.

delayed.jpg

I hope you all enjoy the holidays.  Be safe, have fun and don't drink and drive.  Get a cab.

Rock

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Nice!!!

Will the navy version of the wildcat have ASW features? Torpedoes? Depth charges? Dipping sonar?

Thanks Rock. Merry Christmas!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

EDIT: Your banner link shows a render of the AUSTAL's Expeditionary Fast  Transport. I wish Arma 3 GEO lod didn't exist. I had to slightly reduce the size of it's smaller cousin, the HSSV, in order to make it fully walkable and solid. I hope someday a future Arma 4 will allow you to release a fully movable, walkable, PHYSx enabled ship like that or the bay class...

31 minutes ago, mankyle said:

Nice!!!

Will the navy version of the wildcat have ASW features? Torpedoes? Depth charges? Dipping sonar?

Thanks Rock. Merry Christmas!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

EDIT: Your banner link shows a render of the AUSTAL's Expeditionary Fast  Transport. I wish Arma 3 GEO lod didn't exist. I had to slightly reduce the size of it's smaller cousin, the HSSV, in order to make it fully walkable and solid. I hope someday a future Arma 4 will allow you to release a fully movable, walkable, PHYSx enabled ship like that or the bay class...

I've modelled the Torpedoes and Depth Charges.  Getting them to work properly is another issue. Testing on these hasn't gone well. I've tried several options now, finally settling on a scripted solution. Which isn't really something i wanted to do. (Im really bad at scripting ask Uro) I'm going to leave them as they are for now, which is literally as bombs until i can get another option sorted.

Oddly the Wildcat doesn't actually have Dipping sonar in the real world..  Something I never understood since its predecessors all had it and it was seen as an absolutely necessary feature. ASW was a key part of the RN's claim to be able to defend British waters which added yet another nail in the Nimrod's coffin.

I must update those banners :f: Yeah the The Spearhead class model was only ever planned to be a static ship/object.  I was planning on using it as a base in a mod pack.  Its sat there for ages now collecting digital dust.  I'll have pick it up again later in 2019.

• Like 1

I must update those banners  Yeah the The Spearhead class model was only ever planned to be a static ship/object.  I was planning on using it as a base in a mod pack.  Its sat there for ages now collecting digital dust.  I'll have pick it up again later in 2019.

I supose the Spearhead would be a good sized asset for an Independent force like the armed forces of your Ilhas Africanas mod. I have placed the HSSV in the independent side, AAF faction. I HOPE that BIS, with the Enfusion engine, gets over the 70 meters GEO LOD limit.

Merry christmas Rock!!!! I love your mods since I discovered them in Arma 1 11 years ago

• Like 1

loving all the new updates you got going out on here and on Facebook too can't wait for that sexy looking LCVP Defiantly gonna install that when it appears. 

• Like 1

On 24/12/2018 at 7:03 AM, rksl-rock said:

Merry Christmas to one and all! Have a wonderful time.  

The plan was to release a few things today. Real life has stopped that. Sadly my plans for the the next few days don't allow any PC time. So, breaking tradition releases will be delayed until i get back. 

Q) Will the Wildcat get released?

A) Yes, the plan is to release a BETA minus a few planned/malfunctioning features followed up with an update in January.

Q) When is it going to happen?  

A) After boxing day and before New Years Eve...probably.  Real life permitting.

Q) What else are you going to release?

A) Several updates to existing addons and a few more unseen surprises and toys these will be spread out over the days after the Wildcat Beta release.

I hope you all enjoy the holidays.  Be safe, have fun and don't drink and drive.  Get a cab.

Rock

I saved up all my Christmas joy for this release :)

Going to sit here patiently pressing 'F5' into the new year :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, p_siddy said:

I saved up all my Christmas joy for this release :)

Going to sit here patiently pressing 'F5' into the new year :)

Well I'm sorry to be the cause of wearing out your F5 key.  Real life is proving to be a pain. Literally.

<grumpymode> I'm actually sat here unwrapping, re-configing and bug squashing on the party night of the year all so people can moan at me :P  </grumpymode>

I'm not well and its proving hard to focus.  I had a set back 8 days before Christmas and it's taking longer than i hoped to recreate what was lost.    I don't like (knowingly) releasing incomplete or buggy stuff so I decided to finish all of this rather than just release an incomplete and broken addon.

If you would like me to release the addon with diminished features I can...Broken Beta anyone?  < --- Genuine Question.

• Like 1

Just now, rksl-rock said:

Well I'm sorry to be the cause of wearing out your F5 key.  Real life is proving to be a pain. Literally.

<grumpymode> I'm actually sat here unwrapping, re-configing and bug squashing on the party night of the year all so people can moan at me :P  </grumpymode>

I'm not well and its proving hard to focus.  I had a set back 8 days before Christmas and it's taking longer than i hoped to recreate what was lost.    I don't like (knowingly) releasing incomplete or buggy stuff so I decided to finish all of this rather than just release an incomplete and broken addon.

If you would like me to release the addon with diminished features I can...Broken Beta anyone?  < --- Genuine Question.

Its done when its done mate! Drop us a message on FB or something with updated TS details and I'll jump on.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, p_siddy said:

Its done when its done mate! Drop us a message on FB or something with updated TS details and I'll jump on.

dont listen to him , he just wants to touch your m3m :whip:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rabidus-UK said:

dont listen to him , he just wants to touch your m3m :whip:

I had to read that twice.  I thought he was touching men (again).

More shiny stuff incoming soonish.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1