raven_jj

Agile Helicopters

Cool, i will try it in few minutes :)

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 ----------

My Game wont even start :confused:

1w0kbw.jpg

Thx dude, i try this NOW :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

After flying now with Blackfoot and Kayman i have to say it´s a lot better now. It´s fantastic. In my eyes it could be a little bit more agility, not much, just a little more and it would be perfect for my gameplay

I've based their performance on (In case of Mi-48) airshow footage of KA-50 and KA-52 and (In case of Blackfoot) promotional videos. Those are two aircraft that don't have their real life counterparts flying, so I had to estimate. I've used "safe" values because we don't have stalls and other flight mechanics yet.

Mi-48 is bigger and heavier than KA's (It has a full blown cargo compartment). Both KA's aren't too agile when it comes to cyclic, but they make it up with rudder, as can be seen here:

, one minute mark.

Commanche has lower power to weight ratio than Littlebird. It shows in it's rate of climb, which is half as much as MD-500. That's why it should be less agile. I tried to stick to what I've seen in videos.

Yeah you´re right. I played 4 hours now with your testversion, ale kurwa fajnie fruwa these helicopters now. Good Job man :)

Yes, it is, I haven't changed the names of the helicopters, because many mods do that, and leaving all other assets with fictional names would look strange.

I'm wondering if I should leave the mod as one pho (better for multiplayer), or treat each helicopter as a separate file (modular).

Can you fix those errors please when u will updating next time?

File Mody w³asne\Arma 3\Agile helicopters\rjj_agile_helicopters_test\lynx\config.cpp, line 20: '/CfgVehicles/I_Heli_light_03_base_F.backRotorForceCoef': Missing ';' at the end of line

File Mody w³asne\Arma 3\Agile helicopters\rjj_agile_helicopters_test\merlin\config.cpp, line 20: '/CfgVehicles/Heli_Transport_02_base_F.backRotorForceCoef': Missing ';' at the end of line

File Mody w³asne\Arma 3\Agile helicopters\rjj_agile_helicopters_test\cayman\config.cpp, line 20: '/CfgVehicles/Heli_Attack_02_base_F.backRotorForceCoef': Missing ';' at the end of line

File Mody w³asne\Arma 3\Agile helicopters\rjj_agile_helicopters_test\littlebird\config.cpp, line 20: '/CfgVehicles/Heli_Light_01_base_F.backRotorForceCoef': Missing ';' at the end of line

File Mody w³asne\Arma 3\Agile helicopters\rjj_agile_helicopters_test\commanche\config.cpp, line 20: '/CfgVehicles/Heli_Attack_01_base_F.backRotorForceCoef': Missing ';' at the end of line

File Mody w³asne\Arma 3\Agile helicopters\rjj_agile_helicopters_test\ghosthawk\config.cpp, line 19: '/CfgVehicles/Heli_Transport_01_base_F.backRotorForceCoef': Missing ';' at the end of line

File Mody w³asne\Arma 3\Agile helicopters\rjj_agile_helicopters_test\kasatka\config.cpp, line 20: '/CfgVehicles/Heli_Light_02_base_F.backRotorForceCoef': Missing ';' at the end of line

Yes, it is, I haven't changed the names of the helicopters, because many mods do that, and leaving all other assets with fictional names would look strange.

I'm wondering if I should leave the mod as one pho (better for multiplayer), or treat each helicopter as a separate file (modular).

Separate and modular is my taste.

Ok, now you can download full version of the mod under the download link provided in the opening post of the thread. I'd like to ask mods to change the name of the thread to Agile Helicopters. Or should I create a new one?

Download link

Edited by Raven_JJ

You can sign every single pbo with the same key. That won't matter for MP, if that's your concern.

Renewed version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Ok, now you can download full version of the mod under the download link provided in the opening post of the thread. I'd like to ask mods to change the name of the thread to Agile Helicopters. Or should I create a new one?

Download link

Thread Name changed, please feel free to report your own post it you want it changing in the future :)

Is this client-side only, so it will only affect the player using it on an MP server? Obviously if he's carrying other players in his chopper, they'll be affected insofar as it moves differently from vanilaa but I presume players in vehicles are just treated as part of the vehicle and the vehicle position is sent to the server by the pilot client and then sent out to all the other clients from there?

Actually I don't know. I haven't had any opportunity to use it in multiplayer yet, but I'll test it.

its been a while since the Helicopters dlc was released. Is there any chance of an updated version of agile helicopters to include adjustments for the new helos?