Description:

SF added to both NATO and CSAT.

Features:

NATO & CSAT SF.

Signed with a BIKey.

Included files:

NATO_CSAT_SF.pbo

Usage:

In the editor you can find these under: BLUFOR/OPFOR > NATO/CSAT > Men (Special Forces)

Known issues:

Credits & Thanks:

Bohemia Interactive - Original content and files.

Changelog:

v1.0

- First release

Requirements:

- Arma 3 Development Branch

Download

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

NATO & CSAT SF v1.0

required_addons.png

Arma 3 Development Branch

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Are there any pictures? And when you say "warrior" retexture, do you mean the Mora? And can't it be retextured already?

Are there any pictures? And when you say "warrior" retexture, do you mean the Mora? And can't it be retextured already?

Pictures aren't really necessary, this is just a small config but sure I'll do some when I get around to it.

Warrior, Mora, whatever. :P It can be but it's proxies can't be retexed.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sf.png

@ Nightmare515;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

So what is it?

It adds SF to NATO and CSAT, no new items...yet.

It adds SF to NATO and CSAT, no new items...yet.

Bro, a bit more description in your description along with an image or 2 might really help the cause, otherwise i dont waste my bandwidth.

Just my friendly opinion :)

Could you plz submit some screens, but happy to see some additions to the CSAT, feel to little attention is given to them...

It might be a little off topic but what are the proxies for the warrior? I saw one retextured but some of the pieces were still the old texture. Is that what you mean? I don't mean to be a pain in the ass. I've been doing some retexturing and I might be un aware of something. thanks

It might be a little off topic but what are the proxies for the warrior? I saw one retextured but some of the pieces were still the old texture. Is that what you mean? I don't mean to be a pain in the ass. I've been doing some retexturing and I might be un aware of something. thanks

Some of the parts can't be texture afaik.