batto

Ukraine General

You do know that drones usually fly at altittudes where they can´t be seen? This isn´t Arma 3 after all :p

Really ? I was under impression they have to achieve (get to) this altitude first, before they actually "fly very high". Sorry, i was wrong. Guess they just spawn "very high". like in Arma...

Really ? I was under impression they have to achieve (get to) this altitude first, before they actually "fly very high". Sorry, i was wrong. Guess they just spawn "very high". like in Arma...

Nice irony, anyway that video is quite clearly a fake, and I'll tell you how to easily check it yourself.

Compare the size of the UAV when flying above the bridge, for example with one of the cars.

It's way too big. Fact that can also be seen with the lens used in the camera that record the images.

Also when passing in front of the metal bars it kind of "disappear" ( I guess some new stealth technology ).

Even if it was real at that altitude the UAV's camera couldn't capture much, unless was a drone dedicated to look for fish in the river.

I guess that a nerd wanted to have a bit of fun with the Final Cut.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From Thomas Grove's Twitter ( a reuters journalist on the spot ):

Another pro-#Russia militiaman says they are part of the Cossack formation 'Terek Wolf Hundreds'- Terek being the river in Chechnya #Ukraine
Pro-#Russia militiaman says to me in Slavyansk, #Ukraine "We established order in #Crimea and now we've come here"
Edited by MistyRonin

Please tell me that you don´t actually believe this footage... This is clearly fake, as fake as it can be.

Yes is fake, ony idiots can believe it.

But you believe this footage :)

Or maybe you and believe it? :D

But you believe this footage :)

Or maybe you and believe it? :D

As if everybody here understood that language...

As if everybody here understood that language...

This video discussed here...

This video discussed here...

Nah, i mean i don't understand those videos as they are not in English...

Yes is fake, ony idiots can believe it.

I'm sure that with your outstanding arguments you have convinced most of the users of the thread. :rolleyes:

- - - - - -

If you think that the video posted is a fake, explain us why, show us some sources supporting your opinion.

BTW the use of insults in this forum is not allowed, and personally show really low social skills.

I'm sure you are able to write a proper mannered post explaining your point of view, supporting it with arguments.

Duma's president (S. Narychkine) invited on French TV is denying that USSR was oppressing nearby countries (Baltic states etc.) from 1945 to 1990. Russians should stop to rewrite their own history and face their flaws, once and for all, if they want to find a respected place in the international community.

He's denying, as our Russian friends here, that Russian troops are in eastern Ukraine ATM. How many times are they going to lie to us ?

Edited by ProfTournesol

How many times are they going to lie to us ?

As much as they want. :)

As much as they want. :)

The sadest thing is that Europe and Russia would benefit from a close economical, cultural and political cooperation, in those difficult days.

The sadest thing is that Europe and Russia would benefit from a close economical, cultural and political cooperation, in those difficult days.

Nope. Mistake. Russia don't need anybody from the west, in her realy difficult days, if they become. :)

Nope. Mistake. Russia don't need anybody from the west, in her realy difficult days, if they become. :)

For now, but Putin economic policy, after some early success, is a complete failure now and mainly based on the export of raw materials. He needs to find another way to gain his people support, and his territorial expansion policy towards West is his best way to obtain this, playing on low level nationalism feelings.

They will man. Don't worry. Thats why there is a not even single "mirrored suction" placed against EU so far. Even as "symbolic answer".

He needs to find another way to gain his people support, and his territorial expansion policy towards West is his best way to obtain this, playing on low level nationalism feelings.

Cremia annexation was totally supported by population. Even Putin opponent inside the country line-up behind him. On the other hand similar move even against eastern Ukraine will not be supported at all. He know it very well. There will be no direct Russian involvement in Ukraine (unless Kiev gang will do something very-very stupid). And even then (worth case scenario) it will be "quick clean-up" and retreat.

Edited by AKM74

For now, but Putin economic policy, after some early success, is a complete failure now and mainly based on the export of raw materials. He needs to find another way to gain his people support, and his expansion Policy towards West is his best way to obtain this, playing on low level nationalism feelings.

Yes. We realy need a show from Putin. We wanna some fun. We are tired to export raw materials, it's so boring. He playing on our low level nationalism feelings very good. Some fresh blood. And we return to our balalayka and export of raw materials. :)

Cremia annexation was totally supported by population. Even Putin opponent inside the country line-up behind him. On the other hand similar move even against eastern Ukraine will not be supported at all. He know it very well. There will be no direct Russian involvement in Ukraine (unless Kiev gang will do something very-very stupid). And even then (worth case scenario) it will be "quick clean-up" and retreat.

Yes, that's what i mean. He knows how to gain support inside, while isolating from outside. I call that the "Kim Jung Un way", playing on paranoia and nationalism. But it's quite obvious (IMHO) that Russia is already widely involved in eastern Ukraine. We'll see what happens next, and who the Green men really are.

Yes, that's what i mean. He knows how to gain support inside, while isolating from outside. I call that the "Kim Jung Un way", playing on paranoia and nationalism. But it's quite obvious (IMHO) that Russia is already widely involved in eastern Ukraine. We'll see what happens next, and who the Green men really are.

Sure. We wanna to be a part of shiny democratic world. We tired from drinking vodka day by day. We want to see the light coming from an enlightened society. We want our eyes have been opened. I'm so thankful that you open my eyes. Thank you. Thank you. So ok. Where is the nearest door to EU? :)

Edited by ArtTem

Not really. Contrary to popular belief, Russia did't have strong influence over east Ukraine (i did't say "none", just not that much) There many more "party's" in this game. You do notice that east part just want to be separate from west (not move whole Ukraine with them. On the west... they want to keep Ukraine united. And there is a simple reason for it.

Most of Ukraine wealth and industry/business on the east. West part historically very poor. For them (west) it very nice to have "more freedom and act like a storm trooper" till next friday. When you realise your unemployment or social check not in the mail (and never will be again) And if helping Ukraine economy working again will be very difficult task for EU, doing so just for separated west simply impassable.

Edited by AKM74

Not really. Contrary to popular belief, Russia did't have strong influence over east Ukraine (i did't say "none", just not that much) There many more "party's" in this game. You do notice that east part just want to be separate from west (not move whole Ukraine with them. On the west... they want to keep Ukraine united. And there is a simple reason for it.

Most of Ukraine wealth and industry/business on the east. West part historically very poor. It very nice to have "more freedom and act like a storm trooper" till next friday. When you realise your unemployment/social check not in the mail (and never will be again) Make Ukraine economy working for EU will be very difficult task. For separated west-Ukraine it will simply be impassable.

True. EU can somehow help Ukraine but economic cooperation with Russia is obviously very necessary. My own point of view is that cooperation between Russia and Western and Eastern Europe is the only possible future for us, and not only on the economical level.

My own point of view is that cooperation between Russia and Western and Eastern Europe is the only possible future for us, and not only on the economical level.

Nope. It's a future that you guys want. You need it, not Russia. And in future you will see about what i'm talking. :)

f6176b72a80f24320a2d0a46da46616e.jpg

Edited by ArtTem

Nope. It's a future that you guys want. You need it, not Russia. And in future you will see about what i'm talking. :)

Come on, Russia GDP is smaller than the French one (while Russia being a much much bigger and richer country, based on natural resources), and EU GDP is 8x bigger than Russian one. Who do you think needs cooperation with the others ? Who is stealing your wealth ?

Come on, Russia GDP is smaller than the French one (while Russia being a much much bigger and richer country, based on natural resources), and EU GDP is 8x bigger than Russian one. Who do you think needs cooperation with the others ? Who is stealing your wealth ?

It's not about Russia. It's not about United Arab Emirates. It's not about Libya. GDP means all and nothing the same time, if you don't understand to what country and situation you are using it. Our GDP means freedom.

But you didn't know that EU is basically now the decadent third world? Asia is the future, everyone knows it. Even that awesome country China that is gonna be the best military ally to find ( no matter if its scamming Russian military technology, and fought a war against them 40 years ago).

You should read the new trend in the RIA Novosti and RT Editorials. They will open your eyes

In the future the U.S. is an energy independent superpower, and Russia is a warehouse full of minerals owned by China.

Of course, the nationalists will relish economic suffering so long as they can reclaim some more Soviet territory. Isolation without a real economy will keep the middle class to weak to influence the regime, so Russia can be a hyper-militarized state with theocratic laws and all the migrants kicked out, endlessly masturbating over grainy footage of pioneer summer camps and Yuri Gagarin on parade.

But you didn't know that EU is basically now the third world? Asia is the future, everyone knows it. Even that awesome country China that is gonna be the best military ally to find ( no matter if its scamming Russian military technology ).

You should read the new trend in the RIA Novosti and RT Editorials.

How many Japan plants was builded and working now on Russian territory? How many of Russian processors (65nm) exports to China and Japan? What do you know realy about us?

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

In the future the U.S. is an energy independent superpower,

the nationalists masturbating over grainy footage of pioneer summer camps and Yuri Gagarin on parade.

The suitcase. -> Airport. -> U.S. Superpower. Good luck.