Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Face paint is a personal project I started months ago, even before joining the SAF team, but which I have put on hold since then. I have 3 different working face paints for now, If I manage to improve the existing ones, and add a couple of more, in time before the next update, then it will be in. I'll do my best, since it adds quite a lot IMO. :)

I'll do my best, since it adds quite a lot IMO. :)

IMO too. Would be great if you could get them on time :)

But don't push yourself too much!

Hello, here's a little update.

So, all weapons are updated to new 1.24 patch sound system.

Also, all problems with vehicle speeds are solved, all of them reach max speed and work very well.

Still got some issues with weapons sounds, they are actually to loud, compared to arma3 weapons. Sometimes its impossible to locate location of shooting.

All weapons muzzle flash that didnt worked are updated and now work

The MDU10 Pattern HD Texture is still WIP, all other are done and added to mod.

Press Vest retextured and added to mod, with HD textures.

Some update/changed classnames, will be documented in mod folder.

Reworked texture for Counter Terrorist Unit, CEE camo is replaced by ACU, SURPAT camo is reworked. A little preview PICTURE 1 PICTURE 2

Bs7xhGdIEAAjz_J.jpg

Now, you can follow us on Twitter

In next week we are going to test all things, and hope release will come by end of the next week. :)

Reworked texture for Counter Terrorist Unit, CEE camo is replaced by ACU, SURPAT camo is reworked.

[...]

In next week we are going to test all things, and hope release will come by end of the next week. :)

Uhm, I have no more finger nails to bite! I'll have to start with the toes... :P Can't wait!

BTW you could add a black vest with the ACU, with the green one looks a bit weird.

Uhm, I have no more finger nails to bite! I'll have to start with the toes... :P Can't wait!

BTW you could add a black vest with the ACU, with the green one looks a bit weird.

Maybe that's how the Serbian counter terrorism units look, but I don't know.

As Mladja said, we're working hard to test the new stuff, we have even added some new testers on our forum, to help us out. In the meantime, here are some new screenies I made with the current dev version, for those who are following us ;)

14736699443_9e77a61d71_z.jpg

14708177784_a88c137f96_z.jpg

As Mladja said, we're working hard to test the new stuff, we have even added some new testers on our forum, to help us out. In the meantime, here are some new screenies I made with the current dev version, for those who are following us ;)

If you need beta-testers :P Hahaha.

Really awesome screens as always :) I hope the release it's gonna be soon!

BTW is there gonna be an improvement in the UCK? ( yeah I know it's secondary, but the A2 model arms look awful ).

The UCK will remain the same for the upcoming update, but we have had some discussions within the mod team, and we have plans for our enemies in the future ;)

@Reluxstudio

Unfortunately no.

The UCK will remain the same for the upcoming update, but we have had some discussions within the mod team, and we have plans for our enemies in the future ;)

@Reluxstudio

Unfortunately no.

I was sad about it, loved this MOD ...

Cannot wait for the update guys really good looking screenshots. Keep up the great work!

J.C.

You will have to excuse my ignorance but what unit is the one dressed in black with the text "militia" in the arm that you published a screen in your face, is it gonna be included in the next update?

If you need beta-testers :P Hahaha.

Really awesome screens as always :) I hope the release it's gonna be soon!

BTW is there gonna be an improvement in the UCK? ( yeah I know it's secondary, but the A2 model arms look awful ).

Hello.

As il_padrino say, we have some plans for our enemies.

Later they will probably come as other mod, in 1.00 they will not be included in @saf mod folder, but they will come as @saf_enemies, same as old mod, but in future they will be reworked.

About release, probably during next week, we stil got some bugs, and some new things to test, but the new version is definitely a lot better than 0.90.

The current most problematic bug are vehicles glasses. For some reason when you watch through them instead of normal texture you see light blue color.

You will have to excuse my ignorance but what unit is the one dressed in black with the text "militia" in the arm that you published a screen in your face, is it gonna be included in the next update?

Those are members of a police unit that was active in the 90's. It's il_padrino's project and it will maybe become a separate mod because it is not a part of a modern Serbian Army/Police ("МИЛИЦИЈÐ" means police).

About release, probably during next week, we stil got some bugs, and some new things to test, but the new version is definitely a lot better than 0.90..

I hope you will be able to fix all the bugs, vehicle glasses included!

I'll try to gather all of the patience possible until the release! And I have no doubt that it's gonna be a huge improvement over the past one!

Those are members of a police unit that was active in the 90's. It's il_padrino's project and it will maybe become a separate mod because it is not a part of a modern Serbian Army/Police ("МИЛИЦИЈÐ" means police).

Thanks for the info!

I did know at it meant militia ( police ), just that I was not aware that any Serbian police unit was called militia, they are called gendarmerie. And the last account I had was from Yugoslavia that used that name. That's why I was a bit puzzled hahaha I didn't know that he referred to the historical one.

But they look awesome, and of course they would be welcome. Personally I would put all the units in the same mod if it's not much hassle to update them :)

Edited by MistyRonin

Their full name was PJP (Posebna Jedinica Policije), or Special Police Unit. They were engaged in all the heavy fighting with the Albanian terrorist groups in Kosovo and Metohija and other parts of Serbia, from 1998 untill 2001. Later Gendarmerie was formed out of its members. Their uniform was not black, but "purple tiger", and they wore the milicija patch, which was a remnant of the Yugoslav era.

ss8.jpg

I made them into the game just for fun, to poke some friends on our forum, but who knows, maybe they can make it into some future mode about the Kosovo war if we decide to do it later on, once we have finished with our current work.

Edited by il_padrino

I made them into the game just for fun, to poke some friends on our forum, but who knows, maybe they can make it into some future mode about the Kosovo war if we decide to do it later on, once we have finished with our current work.

That would be awesome, as they look amazing. :)

I'll certainly look to implement these in the next campaign/deployment I'm developing for my GU - So far the new version seems promising, keep up the good work!

Any ETA on when the 1.24 fix will be out

I can't give you any exact date, but most of the bugs have been sorted out. The main problem is still the animations for the two anti tank systems we made, the BUMBAR(Bumble bee), and M79 Osa (Wasp). They simply won't work in game, and so far we didn't get any help from the community.

Here's an example of the BUMBAR one

2.jpg

1.jpg

And here's how hard we're working to get you the update :D

14589140489_3a8dff095c.jpg

The release will come very soon. Not sure if it will come by the end of this week, if not then it will certainly come next week. Still few bugs to fix and we are planing to replace everything that is not mad by our studio in the mod with our own models (in the future, now it will just be the ЗаÑтава Ðœ-70).