Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HAFM - ArmA 2 HMMWVs import

*UPDATE v2*

Changelog:

- PhysX applied

- Armor increased

- Sounds issue fixed

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/321tviv14egt02x/HAFM_HMMWVs_ArmA2_v2.rar

Armaholic Link : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24573

NOTE : this update completely replaces all previous files.

Original post download links has been updated also.

Aplion

Edited by Aplion

Thanks for informing us about the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice work. I love it.

Whats about the Desert Camo and armored vehicles?

Come still?

Thanks for work

Anyone can apply any other camo as these models have hiddenselections enabled. As for "armored vehicles" I'm not that I understood what do you mean by that.

How do you port Vehicles from Arma II to arma III ? i would love to know

Please do a search in the forums ... I'm sure you will find a lot of tutorials and resources to begin with.

When you'll do that and in case you'll have specific questions I'll be glad to help ...

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:28 ----------

Sorry, i mean vehicles like this:

Humvee Armored '50 cal

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8411/bfhb.jpg

I believe that someone has already did that ... http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24517

Do you believe that I must do the same ? (just asking your opinion on that).

Yes, but the quality is :smiley-punched:

Look at the flying cars Oo

I'm never judging other moders work ... in any case I'll consider about also importing these vehicles too.

Quality of models is normal.All be well.But wheels do not spin during motion of cars.It changes all good impression((

II'll counter Modder's differ with my opinion, which would be that I'd rather have one mod that covers most HMMWVs than have to use 2, where one is provided as is with a couple bugs.

Of course in the end it is entirely up to you and what you want to and have time to do.

Thanks for your work.

Quality of models is normal.All be well.But wheels do not spin during motion of cars.It changes all good impression((

Are you talking for this addon here ? if yes, you must know that this addon is only for stable A3 version and not even tested in dev branch. Also (in case still your issue remains on stable version) you should try to disable any other addon and try this alone ... then we'll know if something else causing conflict.

With the following the HMMWV's work, no error message, but the wheels do not spin once in-game. I could place them and drive..glide them around Stratis/Altis and the ArmA 3 Map Pack fine.

- ACRE v1.4.10 - Alive v0.5.6 - A3C_Nametags v n/a - AV_IndUS v1.6 - Bcombat v.15 - CAF Aggressors v1.0 - Campaign Hat v1.2 - CBA vbeta4 - cTab v1.2.0.1 - FHQ Accessories v1.4 - HAFM HMMWV's v2.0 - Helmet IR Strobe v1.3 - JayAmrA3Lib v1.4.0 - ASDG Joint Rails(RH and AV plugins) v0.8 - Karma Modules v1.4 - MGB Killhouses v1.0 - RH M4/M16's v1.05 - ShakTac HUD v1.0 - Tao Folding Map v2.1 - TMR Alternate v1.3 - VTS Resting v0.5

So I did some digging and found out it stems from ACRE/JayArmA3Lib. I went through one by one and ACRE bugs the wheels out, locks them up. You just glide around. Just to make sure nothing else was doing it I enabled everything except ACRE. Wheels move proper, no error message. The first time you try to preview with ACRE enabled by itself you get this error:

'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV2M2(_M2,_Mk19,_TOW).damageHalf' < Depends on model as I'm sure you already know. I'm guessing maybe it has something to do with the vehicle rack for vehicles with ACRE.

Hope this helps you track the bug down. Good luck to you.

Peace,

Shiz

With the following the HMMWV's work, no error message, but the wheels do not spin once in-game. I could place them and drive..glide them around Stratis/Altis and the ArmA 3 Map Pack fine.

- ACRE v1.4.10 - Alive v0.5.6 - A3C_Nametags v n/a - AV_IndUS v1.6 - Bcombat v.15 - CAF Aggressors v1.0 - Campaign Hat v1.2 - CBA vbeta4 - cTab v1.2.0.1 - FHQ Accessories v1.4 - HAFM HMMWV's v2.0 - Helmet IR Strobe v1.3 - JayAmrA3Lib v1.4.0 - ASDG Joint Rails(RH and AV plugins) v0.8 - Karma Modules v1.4 - MGB Killhouses v1.0 - RH M4/M16's v1.05 - ShakTac HUD v1.0 - Tao Folding Map v2.1 - TMR Alternate v1.3 - VTS Resting v0.5

So I did some digging and found out it stems from ACRE/JayArmA3Lib. I went through one by one and ACRE bugs the wheels out, locks them up. You just glide around. Just to make sure nothing else was doing it I enabled everything except ACRE. Wheels move proper, no error message. The first time you try to preview with ACRE enabled by itself you get this error:

'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV2M2(_M2,_Mk19,_TOW).damageHalf' < Depends on model as I'm sure you already know. I'm guessing maybe it has something to do with the vehicle rack for vehicles with ACRE.

Hope this helps you track the bug down. Good luck to you.

Peace,

Shiz

Thanks mate, I really appreciate this feedback and I'll check about.

ARMA3-02-12-201422-00-55_zps0c7b1641.jpg

Already imported - ready for the next update ... (I know that this is a release area so sorry about that).

Edited by Aplion

Already imported - ready for the next update ... (I know that this is a release area so sorry about that).

Can't wait to see those M1151 from OA. Missed them.

I think other modifications indeed can influence on Your addon. I use a stable branch. And I also as Shiznyte use ACRE. I hope this information will help.

I think other modifications indeed can influence on Your addon. I use a stable branch. And I also as Shiznyte use ACRE. I hope this information will help.

I can't check all addons of ArmA3 and I think that at the future more incompatible addons might come over. If someone will give me specific informations about some conflict, I'll try to find out the reason ... otherwise there is nothing I can do about.

So far the only specific info is from you and Shiznyte about ACRE.

Don't know if you were able to track the bug down in ACRE yet. But in your HMMWV's I was not able to bring up the 117 in the vehicle mounted radio rack. I've no idea if that is an after effect of the bug or an origin, but all ArmA 3 vehicles I am able to bring up the 117 with Alt+Shift+Q.

Again, GL to you finding this little bugger. Can't wait to 'roll' out again. Sorry, had to do it. :P

Peace,

Shiz

Don't know if you were able to track the bug down in ACRE yet. But in your HMMWV's I was not able to bring up the 117 in the vehicle mounted radio rack. I've no idea if that is an after effect of the bug or an origin, but all ArmA 3 vehicles I am able to bring up the 117 with Alt+Shift+Q.

Again, GL to you finding this little bugger. Can't wait to 'roll' out again. Sorry, had to do it. :P

Peace,

Shiz

To be honest I can't figure out what causes this issue !!

These vehicles inheriting everything from default A3 classes. I'm stuck on this and I'm unable for more digging as I don't now if there is some ACRE issue (I'm completely unfamiliar with ACRE).

For the moment this will be a "remain item" I'm affraid.

*sad face* Maybe talk to some other Vehicle authors and see if they can shed light on the issue? All in all it is still an awesome addition to the game.

Does it inherit anything from a civilian vehicle? They do not have any options in the mounted radio racks.

Peace,

Shiz

*sad face* Maybe talk to some other Vehicle authors and see if they can shed light on the issue? All in all it is still an awesome addition to the game.

Does it inherit anything from a civilian vehicle? They do not have any options in the mounted radio racks.

Peace,

Shiz

Inheriting from base class "car" as everything ...