Sign in to follow this  
ko1134

How many AddOns/Mods do YOU have?

Self made ones or downloaded stuff? Around 25 pbos in my native folder, 8 in my extra mod folder, then the ww4 mod, the ZOS mod, another extra folder with around 25 pbos, someone's work in progress Sci Fi campaign with around 90 pbos, the CSLA mod, the WWII mod, my System Shock themed mod which is still in the making, an experimental Star Wars modfolder I once played around with and my Half Life 2 mod. All in all, quite a bit of baggage...

I have something about 400+ addons/mods (~10gb) this is only part of my collection I had 2-3 times more, until my PC does not surrendered after 10 years of joint fight :)

20GB* of addons - uninstalled that is. Installed, I dunno, I don't play that much these times. All in all nice collection, but still less than Zulu! :)

*And these are archived addons! Unpacked would fill mine HDD three times!

20GB* of addons - uninstalled that is. Installed, I dunno, I don't play that much these times. All in all nice collection, but still less than Zulu! :)

*And these are archived addons! Unpacked would fill mine HDD three times!

Damn... them numbers. Maybe I need to stock up my collection. My uninstalled bits are only around 4 GB (zipped and unzipped mixed). I shall prepare for future's evils, which might show a similar face like the OFPEC disaster of 2013.

I spend a few hours per month on ofp and my current archive is 12GB now, only essential addons & mods. Another 15GB or maybe more is packed on dvds.

Over 30 GBs of addons and mods and still downloading and editing/modifying stuff... :p

I rarely play these days, especially considering I have to use a Wine wrapper (playing on linux). But I have the following list:

- FDF complete collection

- VTE + Jungle Fever

- Swedish Forces Pack

- DMA Lybia

- ww4 + extension

- a few assorted islands and units

It is enough to play most missions I want :)

Installed? ECP, CoC, BAS, BWCTI, and some smaller stuff for mapfact/other missions.

Archived however, most (even 60% would be a huuge number) of all released addons up until the release of ArmA1 sitting neatly on a bunch of rotting CD-ROM's :E

30 GB of individual addons plus many mods: FFUR '85 and '07, Csla, Fdf, Jungle Fever, Unsung, Vte, INV44, WW2EC, LIB, INV44 Winter, Invasion 1944, WW2MP, WW1, Venividivici, Legend of Madness, Napoleonic.

alot but i cant find the ones i'm looking for exemple mr.duck's apc and tank for is "another scifi thing" addon and many more:(

I have a total of 20 gb. no mods. just addons. im wasting myself to RHS and other Russian-Related stuff even tho im not russian.

The 3gb of that 20gb is in my usb. just incase my rus addons fvcked up.