dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

I don't think his native language is English... by pillows I think he means pylons(??? The things that you put missles and bombs on).

I don't think his native language is English... by pillows I think he means pylons(??? The things that you put missles and bombs on).

Wait, dont you have missiles and bombs on your pillows? Man youre missing out on something! xD

What do you mean by Very Lift? and what is a pillow, i dont gtet what im looking at :P

thanks for the feedback

Pylon (misspelled) = Location where the pumps are fixed.

Lift = lift when you lower the flaps the aircraft tends to rise much where it should actually should rise slightly (increase lift) and slow the aircraft for landing.

When you come to landing the F-15 to 190 km/h it tends to rise alone.

Sorry for my english. I'm Brazilian.

New mod v1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ivory_gr4.png

New update v1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ivory_mig29k.png

New update v1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ivory_f15c.png

New mod or update v1.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ivory_t6a.png

Releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi the tornado is fantastic ! can we change it / add it from AAF to BAF or UK Armed Forces ? Also I was unable to use it to call in a support bombing run (I am using the devbranch build) ? not sure if that's because its in the wrong clan or another issue ? I also got an error message about unable to load texture dials. Would it also be possible to have the swing wing geometry automatically select wing sweep position based on the aircraft speed ? Have to say though top job - keep it up.

Hiya i have just noticed the Tornado and would like to offer my assistance. I'm currently posted on XV® SQN RAF Lossiemouth and i'm a Weapons Technician on the Tornado GR4 and i work very closely with the aircraft. If you would like help hit me up :)

Hi, I don't post much, but I've been following this mod for a while. First of all, I would like to say Thank you for giving us this wonderful mod! the air-crafts are absolutely stunning! I do, however, have a small request. Is it possible to remap the afterburner key? right now it's 'e', which also happens to be the key to turn right via the rudder. I've had the distinct misfortune of finding out this neat tidbit of information while trying to avoid an object during my attempts to park in a hanger. suffice to say, I learned two very important facts during this: afterburners are NOT recommended while attempting to park, and slamming into walls at 100+Km/h is really painful. I've since learned to double tap 'e' when I want to turn while taxiing, but it is quite a hassle. Is it possible to remap into some other key? I would greatly appreciate it! :bounce3:

why don't you remap your rudder key - default is x and c I believe....

Default for me is q and e, but when I hit e when in an Ivory Aircraft, the afterburner does not activate. I sure I did something in the settings on accident to make this happen, but I like it this way.

@sentryuk

You are, of course, correct that I could remap the rudder pedal controls, and that is definitely an alternative that I could pursue.

however, a mod that forces you to remap a perfectly serviceable standard setting (as far as I'm aware, the WASD+QE controls for are pretty much standard for most non-flight sim games) when there are literally dozens of other keys and combinations available is somewhat strange, no?

Default for me is q and e, but when I hit e when in an Ivory Aircraft, the afterburner does not activate. I sure I did something in the settings on accident to make this happen, but I like it this way.

How did you manage it? I've been looking up and down throughout my settings and I can't figure out how to change it like this.

edit: just to clarify, I mean no disrespect to dezkit. This mod is brilliant, and this is meant to be a constructive criticism. I apologize if this message (or the one before it) came across as confrontational. just wanted to point out something that bugged me.

Edited by EchoSierraAlpha

@sentryuk

You are, of course, correct that I could remap the rudder pedal controls, and that is definitely an alternative that I could pursue.

however, a mod that forces you to remap a perfectly serviceable standard setting (as far as I'm aware, the WASD+QE controls for are pretty much standard for most non-flight sim games) when there are literally dozens of other keys and combinations available is somewhat strange, no?

How did you manage it? I've been looking up and down throughout my settings and I can't figure out how to change it like this.

edit: just to clarify, I mean no disrespect to dezkit. This mod is brilliant, and this is meant to be a constructive criticism. I apologize if this message (or the one before it) came across as confrontational. just wanted to point out something that bugged me.

I have no clue.

@Garra: Thanks for that list, I will get to it, and try to do all of them.

@Matt: Lovely video. I feel ashamed that I released the GR-4 so early and unfinished, surely by next update it will warrant a new showcase :D!!!! <3 I also private messaged you some questions about the GR-4.

@Discussion about afterburner: I am not at my house at this moment but I am certain that the afterburner is set not to E, but to seagulfastfoward in arma3, which is the same as Fast-Foward in aircraft options. I am not sure about this and I will check up on it. Also your posts weren't rude at all. Don't worry friend

@sentry: I will try to figure out why the plane isn't coming for CAS. As for the faction change, I am going to leave it at the vanilla AAF, same as the other planes are in their vanilla equivalent factions. Actually, I am going to put them in their real life factions.

@Lib: Give radar lock to Mauser and make it like mig29k. Will do.

Edited by dezkit

@Discussion about afterburner: I am not at my house at this moment but I am certain that the afterburner is set not to E, but to seagulfastfoward in arma3, which is the same as Fast-Foward in aircraft options. I am not sure about this and I will check up on it. Also your posts weren't rude at all. Don't worry friend

I think this is true, because I have messed around with these...

Edited by UncorkingCargo3

i recommend changing fast forward to shift, which is a great button for afterburner

I have both of those unassigned, and afterburner does not turn on unless I do it manually through the action menu. (This is what I recommend, because you can't accidentally turn it on.)

Edited by UncorkingCargo3

Is it possible for you to add different textures? For example a Luftwaffe one for the Tornado?

I think this is true, because I have messed around with these...

I've just tried to adjust the fast forward for aircraft. this setting is apparently for tilting the aircraft or helicopter downwards, and applies for both jets and helicopters. Afterburners are still hot-keyed to 'e' for me.

Also, Dezkit, are you sure the hot-key is not, by default 'e'? It says on the front page that under the stats section for both the F-15C and Mig-29 that "Afterburner: Yes. (Press E)"

If it's possible, I think it's the best to change it to 'R'

R is the default key for selecting a new target though. On the other hand, I believe 'B' should be fine. the only thing that uses that key in arma is binoculars, and you can't use that in a vehicle. As an added bonus, 'b' could also be construed as short for 'burner.

For me it's 'T', but 'B' is also good

if you are using the stock controls, I believe 'T' is when you want to target a specific object in your cross-hairs, where as 'R' allows you to target anything in the general direction you are pointing at. the latter is very useful if you can't see the enemy (due to clouds) or can't get your plane to point specifically at the target. 'R' also allows you to switch targets automatically, where as with 'T', you have to point your cross-hair at the specific enemy before you can lock on to him.

Dezkit I would be willing to work on finding you high quality 20mm gun sounds and sacrifice whatever living creature you require to get that in your list of to dos.

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Dezkit some other things I wanted to run by you.

1. Could you put the tornado also in the NATO faction for us?

2. Could we get some of these jets without insignia

3. Also a Mig on the nato side would be nice if you don't mind (German Lufwaffe)

4. Also on the Tornado, what are your plans for the WSO/copilot slot? I would think that someone who can use a lantern to paint targets and a bomb control.