Sign in to follow this  
bogo

Iraq strike 'would open hell's gates'

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 08 2002,12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this satellite picture has been take ten minutes ago

8-picture.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's the evidence that really got Bush going! Powell now backs him up after looking into the dfelivery device. tounge.gif

aaaaaaahhhh satellite imagery technology technology ...........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 08 2002,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>MY EVIDENCES</span>

this satellite picture has been take ten minutes ago

8-picture.gif

credits : me and my fantastic creativity , and mister B. Gates for his fantastic graphic tool<span id='postcolor'>

Aaaah french satellite. always the top of the notch!

french satellite technology is still far behind US's satellite technology.

here is the satellite image that's been basis of Bush's decision.

open a new window and copy and paste the address.

www.geocities.com/ofp_wiggum/ofp_satellite_image.jpg

far left is the entrance to base. some houses are there to serve as guard's quarters. we see that there are 4 trucks delievering something to the site when pictures were taken. on the top is research facility, and they also have 6 SCUDs at there disposal on right hand side.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 08 2002,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>MY EVIDENCES</span>

this satellite picture has been take ten minutes ago

8-picture.gif

credits : me and my fantastic creativity , and mister B. Gates for his fantastic graphic tool<span id='postcolor'>

LAMAO biggrin.gif Hide that quicky before Bush gets his hands on this. His allmighty CIA will deduce that your IP address is in France. Then Bush the clever will deduce that France has nuclear weapons and he will bomb the shit out of you biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Posted: Sep. 08 2002,15:33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Sep. 08 2002,15:26)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2243627.stm

He knows best because he was there.

He is American too.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't have the link with the actual film of this idiot being turned away from inspecting a faciltiy by the Iraqi officials.

He is clearly heard saying "you are refusing my entrance into this facility?" (not an exact quote)

Look, I personally would accept as an option if we could have inspections without any interference whatsoever from Iraq. HA!

If the guy had nothing to hide, then why does he play hide this ludicrous game of cat and mouse?

Of course the United States could just pack up the military, secure our own borders and tell the rest of the world to kiss our asses. Is that what you guys want? To have to deal with this without the help of the US?

Right or wrong, I support my governments policies. If we do or don't go after Iraq, one way or the other we will one day find out who was right and who was wrong. I hope you guys are right. Because if I'm right, discussions are over. End of game.

As it has been said, you can't compare Russia and China to Sadam. smile.gif I am for getting Sadam before he gets us, and you are crazy if you do not think that could happen. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SirLoins @ Sep. 08 2002,14:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If the guy had nothing to hide, then why does he play hide this ludicrous game of cat and mouse?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, because there is no contingency plan for stopping the sanctions and inspections, among other things. No timeline for anything has been presented to out friendly dictator. No conditions have been set to say we will leave you alone of we do not find evidence you are hiding something.

What do you want? Inspections in a country indefinately? Absurd!

EDIT: Absurd is the whole inspection plan, not you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Sep. 08 2002,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aaaah french satellite. always the top of the notch!<span id='postcolor'>

naaaaah my pic is from the brand new "Bubble" military intel satellite

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 08 2002,20:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LAMAO biggrin.gif Hide that quicky before Bush gets his hands on this. His allmighty CIA will deduce that your IP address is in France. Then Bush the clever will deduce that France has nuclear weapons and he will bomb the shit out of you biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

if they do that , we dismount their McDonald tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 08 2002,04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Frankly I am starting to doubt how much support for an invasion of Iraq Bush has at home in the States. CNN is usually loyal to the administration, especially in questions of war an national security. It is not often that you read things like this from them.<span id='postcolor'>

Well you should doubt the support. It seems that in a poll done around the US, the support was about 30% in favor (70% against) if he gets congressional approval. In NewYork the support was 60 or 70% with congressional approval.

Saw this on CTV and CNN....

Ok let's say he get's approval and he get's some arabs country with him. But how is he gonna pull it off the troops should attak before april. Last time it tooked 6 months to move the troops and what about the money. Those bombs arent for sale to penaut price.

Maybe the plan is to bomb massively first, so they can get started earlier. And the money? Well the US will manage, they sure as hell put a heavy tax on our (Canadian) lumber export. That should pay for alot, then they can always remove the 3B/a they hand over to Israel (u know, the money that keeps the conflict going)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Sep. 08 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe the plan is to bomb massively first, so they can get started earlier.  And the money?  Well the US will manage, they sure as hell put a heavy tax on our (Canadian) lumber export.  That should pay for alot, then they can always remove the 3B/a they hand over to Israel (u know, the money that keeps the conflict going)<span id='postcolor'>

More taxes = no chance for realaction

Yahoo the US will get a man with an iq higher then 0,1.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Posted: Sep. 08 2002,20:31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (SirLoins @ Sep. 08 2002,14:20)

If the guy had nothing to hide, then why does he play hide this ludicrous game of cat and mouse?

Well, because there is no contingency plan for stopping the sanctions and inspections, among other things. No timeline for anything has been presented to out friendly dictator. No conditions have been set to say we will leave you alone of we do not find evidence you are hiding something.

What do you want? Inspections in a country indefinately? Absurd!

EDIT: Absurd is the whole inspection plan, not you.

<span id='postcolor'>

Whatever it takes BN. Look we were never allowed to inspect fully in the first place. I think because we don't have a timeline is certainly no reason not to go ahead with inspections.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's not about KYOTO!

It's about saving the planet from fanatical Muslems!

Wake up and smell the roses while you still can.<span id='postcolor'>

and i really like to say that you are one biased person. there is no fanatical muslims. Osama and Omar has been dubbed as impostors of muslim longtime ago. thus they are not. although they cam claim that they are the 'true' muslims, it is no doubt that muslim do not condone them.<span id='postcolor'>

hello? earth to ralph? it's great that you found out that osama aint no moslem. but I for one would like to hear that from the imams at the university of cairo and not from a poster at this forum.

has your sense of reality been clouded by a too close proximity to hollywood (assuming you actually are from the west coast)?

al quaida is not moslem... biggrin.gif

so what? then western capitals are under threat by a legion of crazed guys who think they are moslems. does that diminish the threat?

yours seems to be an all too typical case of political correct leftist denial.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's about saving the planet from fanatical Muslems!<span id='postcolor'>

I think we should deal with our fanatical christians first. I consider them being more dangerous to our civlization.<span id='postcolor'>

tell me all about it!

buddy, you know not what you are talking about.

you in your posh little place obviously never had to endure ethnic or religious violence.

you never went with some fanatical christian idiots to some remote place of the world where moslems killed hindus, hidutva raped and pillaged moslem women, and your despised christians patched up the maimed and wounded afterwards.

you obviously were not among the dumb christian dimwits who cared for the orphans of african ethnic slaughter, or installed food and healthcare for them. you never went and raised money for causes like that like those stoooopid fanatical christian peons.

look. if you feel like badmouthing and maligning somebody, why don't you pick someone you know something about?

I bet you know not one christian bomb builder or mass murderer. so where's the christian threat to your enlightened civilization?

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 08 2002,23wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I bet you know not one christian bomb builder or mass murderer. so where's the christian threat to your enlightened civilization?<span id='postcolor'>

Spending about 6 months in Kosovo gave me a pretty good idea what nationalism and religion will do for you.

That was however not what I was refering to.

We all know one christian bomb builder and mass murderer: George W. Bush. It was those christians that I was refering to. Not the two bit terrorists, but the real deal, those who hold the real weapons.

Now, I know this is pretty a pretty extreme statement, and I do not necessarily agree 100% with it myself, but it is worth to think about. The bombing of Afganistan killed far more civilians then the WTC attacks. Who is really the bad guy then?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SirLoins @ Sep. 08 2002,17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whatever it takes BN. Look we were never allowed to inspect fully in the first place. I think because we don't have a timeline is certainly no reason not to go ahead with inspections.<span id='postcolor'>

Well I think it is reason, all the years there were some inspections and never proper conditions were established. People have to be treated like people, even when you have a conflict with them. What else can you expect.

And who really knows, maybe some inspectors were spying, don't forget that some harmless factories were probably closed/dismantled by the inspectors as well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Sep. 08 2002,21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 08 2002,04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Frankly I am starting to doubt how much support for an invasion of Iraq Bush has at home in the States. CNN is usually loyal to the administration, especially in questions of war an national security. It is not often that you read things like this from them.<span id='postcolor'>

Well you should doubt the support.  It seems that in a poll done around the US, the support was about 30% in favor (70% against) if he gets congressional approval.  In NewYork the support was 60 or 70% with congressional approval.

Saw this on CTV and CNN....<span id='postcolor'>

when did you here that poll from? i was just watching CNN not to long though i can't remember the exact number but was a estamate of 57% supported force against Iraq while 43% was against using force or if your talking about a different poll nevermind me than.

Yes that's the second Poll in NewYork, the on I didn't know 60 or 70

so 60%

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 08 2002,17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 08 2002,23<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I bet you know not one christian bomb builder or mass murderer. so where's the christian threat to your enlightened civilization?<span id='postcolor'>

Spending about 6 months in Kosovo gave me a pretty good idea what nationalism and religion will do for you.

That was however not what I was refering to.<span id='postcolor'>

Actually there are some Christian "terrorists", how about the ones that kill MD's who perform abortions. Or the anthrax spread around the states, hmm wonder if it's a christian doing that.

Standard religius excuse</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Our religion does not support killing, therefore this person is not a real (religion goes here)<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 08 2002,236)

I bet you know not one christian bomb builder or mass murderer. so where's the christian threat to your enlightened civilization?

We all know one christian bomb builder and mass murderer: George W. Bush. It was those christians that I was refering to. Not the two bit terrorists, but the real deal, those who hold the real weapons.

Now, I know this is pretty a pretty extreme statement, and I do not necessarily agree 100% with it myself, but it is worth to think about. The bombing of Afganistan killed far more civilians then the WTC attacks. Who is really the bad guy then?<span id='postcolor'>

Denoir you scare me. tounge.gif What Bush did was bomb the enemy, which sadley did cuase civilian casulaties, but we did not do that on purpose, we where attacking the country that allowed teriost to operate within in it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 08 2002,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 08 2002,236)

Now, I know this is pretty a pretty extreme statement, and I do not necessarily agree 100% with it myself, but it is worth to think about. The bombing of Afganistan killed far more civilians then the WTC attacks. Who is really the bad guy then?<span id='postcolor'>

Denoir you scare me. tounge.gif  What Bush did was bomb the enemy, which sadley did cuase civilian casulaties, but we did not do that on purpose, we where attacking the country that allowed teriost to operate within in it.<span id='postcolor'>

And we are still waiting for the evidence confused.gif

Bush hasn't provided one piece of evidence in a whole year, the people who did it had to provide it themselves confused.gif

Great confused.gif

And Duke, that 1 million Viatnamese were killed for a good and just cause as well, we don't want Communism to eat up the US, do we? Napalm on North Korean cities, its all for a just cause, so were the nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

When the US is involved in a war, a good and just cause is America's LAST concern.

Just like bombing Afghanistan was all about al-quaida and the Taliban, the oil in the Caspian Sea was no factor at all, a nice bonus at worst Whatever_anim.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 08 2002,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Denoir you scare me. tounge.gif  What Bush did was bomb the enemy.<span id='postcolor'>

That is also what Osama did with those airplanes. You have to put things in relative context, not just viewi things from your own perspective. Believe it or not, but not everybody in the world shares your opinions.