Sign in to follow this  
Adammo

C130 finally released

C130 finally released.

An email was sent to ofp.gamezone.cz hopefully they will publish it asap.

C130

Capt Moore

I wasn't calling him a liar, but you must admit, various people have been working on C-130s for close to 6 months...Adammo may well be the first to release one, but I still stand by my statement:</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll believe it when I see a download link<span id='postcolor'>

I would love to see a mission where you start off as NATO is outnumbered by Soviets, being beaten back towards the island edge. Hold the Russians off till paratroopers can come in a few C130s and drop behind enemy lines and trap them from both sides.

Versions could have you playing as a grunt or commander either in the initial ground forces or in the jump.

Ex-Ronin? confused.gif

Mate, I can't wait! wow.gif

Can I mirror it for you?

You can get my mail address from the site I work for in my sig.

C130s! NAM Mods! Spec Ops Hueys! World War 2 2.0! It truly is a good time for OFP editing and addons.

Looks great adammo

Stop reloading. Start using your brains. Took me about 1 minute to figure out the url. But as Adammo didn't post the url here, I won't either.

Good luck!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fransie @ Sep. 05 2002,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stop reloading. Start using your brains. Took me about 1 minute to figure out the url. But as Adammo didn't post the url here, I won't either.<span id='postcolor'>

Talk, knucklehead, or we'll pull your brains out!

vcvg20.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fransie @ Sep. 05 2002,12:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stop reloading. Start using your brains. Took me about 1 minute to figure out the url. But as Adammo didn't post the url here, I won't either.

Good luck!<span id='postcolor'>

wtf is up with you?

Dickhead

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fransie @ Sep. 05 2002,12:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stop reloading. Start using your brains. Took me about 1 minute to figure out the url. But as Adammo didn't post the url here, I won't either.

*cough* bluffing *cough* tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Don't be jealous. I haven't got OFP at work, so I'll have to wait as well before I can fly it. As I said, if Adammo wanted it known, he'd have posted it.

It's a 1.342.970 byte download. Good hunting.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 05 2002,14:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fransie @ Sep. 05 2002,12:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stop reloading. Start using your brains. Took me about 1 minute to figure out the url. But as Adammo didn't post the url here, I won't either.

wtf is up with you?<span id='postcolor'>

Danish cows defintely need to improve on their communication skills.

Here! Let me try.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fransie @ Sep. 05 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">biggrin.gif

Don't be jealous. I haven't got OFP at work, so I'll have to wait as well before I can fly it. As I said, if Adammo wanted it known, he'd have posted it.

It's a 1.342.970 byte download. Good hunting.<span id='postcolor'>

Adammo doesnt know the url, since he e-mailed them the file. ofp.info just havent had the time to put it in the news... now give us URL!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Adammo doesnt know the url, since he e-mailed them the file. ofp.info just havent had the time to put it in the news... now give us URL!<span id='postcolor'>

Adammo's post in alt.games.operation-flashpoint: "Have fun.. I sent the link to ofp.gamezone.cz, I hope they post it soon"

Link is about the same as url, isn't it?

I think he wants ofp.cz to mirror the file, to avoid overloading his site.

Sorry.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fransie @ Sep. 05 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">biggrin.gif

It's a 1.342.970 byte download. Good hunting.<span id='postcolor'>

Jealous smile.gif

At work too, so can t play either, so i m not jealous.

...... Still think you re bluffing bigtime tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...... Still think you re bluffing bigtime <span id='postcolor'>

Here's the readme.txt :

9/04/02 CaptMooreMod3.zip

CAPT MOORE aka Adammo www.101st.org

[WARNING: you need Resistance to run this mod]

PLACE all of the PBO files in your upper ADDON directory not in the RES addon directory

Hello all..

I know many have been awaiting for the c130.. I know I have.

Well here it is.. I may update it later and add flaps and such but

for now it gets your men where they are going.. that is a MASSIVE airdrop smile.gif

C130v1 is a standard C130 cargo plane and does not have weapons

------

known bugs and issues:

none known

Please have fun with this addon. And please don't ask to make you a vehicle smile.gif

oh.. yeah I haven't made that fire truck yet..

You are welcome to use this C130 in your MODS.

----

Special thanks to:

Rothy (Paul Rothberg )He create the camo skins..

I'm very impressed with his work!!!

Everyone at Bi Studios

And last but not least NVA_Killer who has been testing this c130

for about 6 months and sitting on it while i completed the Little Birds choppers.

------------

Thanks and have fun,

Capt Moore

www.101st.org

(END OF README.TXT)

No bluffing, sorry.