Sign in to follow this  
nikiforos

Will development continue during the non update period?

Hello and I wish you all happy holidays :)

I have a question regarding the development of the game. We all know that all dev-build updates have ceased until the beginning of January. The main question is if the devs will continue to work with the development of the game during this period , or if this will be a "dead" period for development?

Thank you :)

I guess once a year the BI devs deserve some vacation.

From what I can tell they are not working on it officially, but any of them are free to work on it in their holiday time. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, everybody deserves a nice holiday, after all.

I'm hoping the whole dev team doesn't work during their vacation. They'll come back in January recharged and ready.

Nothing, I mean nothing can stop us from working, not a bunch of screaming kids, not a renovation team, not even a power outage, ironically.

Happy holidays to you too, guys and gals :)

Nothing, I mean nothing can stop us from working, ...

Wanna bet? :p

staropramen.jpg

Happy holidays. :)

Take a break ;) and come back in January fuelled up ;). Happy holidays! Looking forward to 2014 updates!

Ofcourse I agree but I hope that someone , at least 1-2 devs still work from their home drinking bear and listening to good music :D

I hope the devs take a well deserved break and enjoy the holidays and then go ahead refreshed in January! Also, taking a step back is often golden when it comes to getting new ideas and cracking difficult problems...

Happy holidays!

/KC