Well after some testing, it seems that the UH-92s can pick up some vehicles (like the Offroad, and probably a few others) without issue, but the ones listed before still hold. I still don't know where to really ask, as I'm not sure if it's a config issue, or a model issue. Due to an unrelated issue the memory points of the UH-92 are the same as the MH-92 (Insertion), so it's not a messed up memory point that was causing the issue. Once I figure out what is causing it I'll fix it as best as possible.

Right now not much else on the horizon, still waiting for help with the artillery pieces, so I can get the Mortar Container and the M119A3 uploaded for use, and so on. I'm taking my time with the Armored SUV since I guess it's "okay" for users as they haven't said much about it, or nothing as of yet. I still have to figure on how to raise the chassis as so far it seems to be a low rider and using the same drive system as the Offroad. So more will be updated the more I figure out. I am thinking of doing a wheeled drone, which was sort of the point of the Armored SUV, to understand what to do with the car model and so on. But I have to come up with a solid design before I move forward wtih that.

@odie0351 I've been thinking of doing an open door version of the MH-60M (Insertion), and the MH-92 (Insertion), with the people hanging out of the doors. Would that work for you? It's not hard but the intent is six hanging out, and six inside, or four hanging out, and eight inside, not sure yet.

• Like 1

Okay the ETA on the next update for the EricJ Helicopter Pack is a little muddied. I want to release, but the Mortar Container is not working properly (well it "works", but has some issues) and the Open Door helos are pretty much done, just have to tweak the FFV firing arcs and so on. Other than that not much else stopping release. Also, I switched the sensor component for the MH-92s to ActiveRadarComponent, and learning (I posted in the right forum) and see what that does and if that's worth it for players to have instead of the IRSensorComponent that is currently on them. So if it seems that the IR is better then I'll stick with that as I was cleaning up the config a bit and saw the notations.

EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC74
- Fixed the TF 562 Engineer display name, displays correctly as "Engineer"
- Added default datalink capability to the MH-80 and MH-67, and AH-96
- Fixed a LOD issue with the AH-6J, at a certain distance the muzzleflash could be seen as active without the weapons firing
- Added a "alpha" Mortar Container. So far it can only fire HE rounds and has limited use. Only reason it's in this build is for the helos to be added so players can get their hands on them. Right now it's considered a WIP system, and should probably used by the AI for now.

- Added two "Open Door" helicopters. One MH-60M and one MH-92 per a request. So far due to animation reasons the helos can only have four outside in order to work properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/120t7rmujlRffCZoz74po0gk43fkZ2DqV/view?usp=sharing

• Thanks 1

Well I got the Mortar Container working. I adjusted some things and voila! It works! Anyway I have to fix the 3D model so when it superelevates, it looks good and the like. So next update I'll have the Mortar Container uploaded. Probably soon though as I considered this a critical thing to upload anyway.

EricJ M119A3

RC2
- Now fires 19km

The new open door variants are great! Have noticed a funny lil bug with the MH-92 version where the passenger11 position is bugged and places the passenger model in the same position as the squad leader seat, haven't had a chance to check out all the variants but thought I pass it on anyways. Thanks for what you're doing man!

Yeah I think the issue is that it's a cargo proxy, and it registers as such as a "regular" spot. I'll look at it today and see if it's something else, but thanks for the heads up!

EricJ Cherokee Containers

RC12
- Added a Mortar Container

Well, it's quiet on the Baltimore front. Right now things are good, and I can't think of anything to do. I am trying to work on a UGV that is based on a US Army concept (I can't find the image to link and explain), with some creative liberties since apparently the Armored SUV is okay with people. As mentioned (I think I did), the adjustment of the front lights didn't do anything, and no brake lights given how it works. It has to be a separate mesh and I don't feel like doing bodywork on a vehicle that I am porting, so that's a feature, not a bug. Strike Fighters 2 work will commence probably next week so I can manage that as I got somebody to help me, which is good. On that note as far as the SA-2 and the hopefully MRZR comes through, I can work on them. ADuke thinks he can make it move like in the movie, and when he contacts me I may have him rig it (if doable) within the game code to do it. If not they'll be like my ducted fan birds, just static. The MRZR looks pretty cool and just want to have one running around. I do have RHS, but I don't like it requiring mods (like most of my stuff, it is intended to be standalone, so you don't need to download more stuff to make it work, and I'm just not a mod freak as I used to be) and the like, and just think it's a nifty little thing. But that's on the horizon for now, and as mentioned, I don't have anything for my current mods, so I'll take a break until somebody suggests something, or I come up with some nifty idea for a mod or enhancement, or tweak for my current mods.

• Like 1

In retrospect I totally forgot about the S-94s. I fixed them and tomorrow I'll upload the update given that I'm sure it's not that much used anyway.

Doing a requested (in the appropriate topic of course) for Zukov. I figure once I get it right, I can add it to the Taliban mod and the Taliban faction in my weapons pack. Thankfully it's just a skin and some config entries so it won't be too much of a file increase on the EricJ Weapons Pack and the Taliban units.

http://ericjwrites.itgo.com/Arma3/wip1981.jpg

EricJ Cherokee Containers

RC13
- Tweaked animation of the Mortar Container, should look correct
- Added Flares to the munitions list for the available round types

EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC80
- Added a Desert version of the MQ-17 and MQ-37 by request. Also added a Navy version of the MQ-37, as well as a USMC version as well
- Tweaked animation of the Mortar Container, should look correct
- Added Flares to the munitions list for the Mortar Container

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12OXk5itkTSGJxnE3rcs0xTUgJar0ETnh/view?usp=sharing

Came across a mention of the Call of Duty Cruise missile container and well, I thought on it a bit. I found the config for the Jets DLC and not sure if I really want to do a liftable container for A3 that fires the cruise missile. The config seems pretty easy, but the 3D model would have to be done of course, but the memory points would be a pain in the ass, so for now until I find a way to make it work (trial and error may have to be, but I never messed with the VLS system in the game, so I have to do that to see how to work it. Honestly it sounds like a cool idea, but maybe hold off on it until I figure out what to do with the memory points.